PDA

View Full Version : BROOOOOKLYN

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

krowteN
12-03-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by SOUTH TRAIN
ONLY ONE REAL SMASH! AND HE A "FLORIDA SOULJAH" ERRY ONE ELSE CAN GET SMASHED BUT NOT BE SMASH!

The BLACK Y
12-03-2003, 02:32 AM
you guys are turning this into the rebel & smash thread,,,,

toymagnet
12-03-2003, 03:01 AM
thank you to the kids on here talkin about how wack freights are...

now we know who the toys are.

;)

DirtySanchez
12-03-2003, 03:49 AM
THIS ENTIRE LAST 4 PAGES IS FULL OF FOOLS ARGUING. WHATD JZ SAY? SOMETHIN ABOUT NOT ARGUING WITH A FOOL , CUZ FROMA DISTANCE YOU CANT TELL WHOS WHO? WELL, I CANT GET ANY FURTHER FROM THIS NONSENSE.

,,,,,,SHAME

P.S. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE DONT HURT YA TOES,,,,,,,,,
DROPPIN ALL THOSE NAMES........

SF1
12-03-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by toymagnet
thank you to the kids on here talkin about how wack freights are...

now we know who the toys are.

;)

EXACTLY. WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE IDIOTS THAT THINK THEY KING WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FREIGHTS?THATS THE SAME AS ONLY PAINTING CHILL-SPOTS OR LEGALS. BOMB THE STREETS WHERE SHIT COUNTS!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VS ASASSIN
12-03-2003, 04:55 AM
yo i saw your shit sf1, you have no reason to say anything to anyone about anything graff related. u can hate on fr8s but the truth is 99% of the people i saw on them will burn you.

SF1
12-03-2003, 05:16 AM
YEAH,YEAH. I AM GRAFFITI!!!:mad: :mad:
I AINT REALY HATING, I HIT THEM CHOO-CHOO'S TO SOMETIMES WHEN I'M BORED.

MAYBE 99% OF FREIGHT GEEKS WILL "BURN" ME, BUT I WILL "THROW UP" ON THEM 99% MORE!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

krowteN
12-03-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by SF1
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE ANY "FLORIDA SOLJAHS". EVERYTIME I CLICK ON A FLORIDA THREAD IT AINT NOTHIN BUT FREIGHTS AND CHILL SPOTS UNDER BRIDGES AND SHIT. PLUS MY BOY MOVED THERE AND HE SAYS THAT THERE'S 0-GRAFFITTI ON THE STREET.FUCK A FAKE SMASH FROM FLORIDA.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

even funnier than that is i have a friend who just moved to NY and he said 99% of the motherfuckers who are really runnin shit are from out of town. and dont front. you know ny has more than its share of bridge and super chill spots where all the phony tuff paint.

BlueLouBoil
12-03-2003, 06:26 PM
[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/601588_7434147495094770527_vl.jpg'>

20 SACK
12-03-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by southrngent
my bad that you dont know about that because you probably snitch out to a promise to appear chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. [

Promise to appears dont necessarily mean ur snitching, it just depends on the charge and the circumstances, if u get bagged in the act and u get a pta, u most likely ruined a couple carreers...

SMASH 74 will burn this kid, hands down, the ones capable of seeing the big picture know this, hes just wasting paint on shit hes not gonna get any respect doing. And to the person commenting on Florida, learn ur history buddy, 12oz Prophet started as a Miami based Graffiti magazine, and has blown up so that kids in nyc like u can say fuck florida on its website. I dont know where ur boy moved or whatever but its no where around here.

BlueLouBoil
12-03-2003, 06:48 PM
I had my first Threesome there with two HOT bi strippers, met them at LIQUID, back in 97.....fucked like a champeen that night, high on 2 Eballs, drunk on aged merlot.

I like Miami, bitches drop their draws with the quickness for Brooklyn cats, even if they with punk ass Miami niggas...........

I love the smell of feminine discharge in the morning...

it smells like VICTORY!!!

BADMUTHAFUKA
12-03-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by BlueLouBoil
I had my first Threesome there with two HOT bi strippers, met them at LIQUID, back in 97.....fucked like a champeen that night, high on 2 Eballs, drunk on aged merlot.

I like Miami, bitches drop their draws with the quickness for Brooklyn cats, even if they with punk ass Miami niggas...........

I love the smell of feminine discharge in the morning...

it smells like VICTORY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..........This nigga's funny!!!!!!!!!
I like him, he makes me laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..........Yo! That's ah' pretty cool freestyle man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DaMobbsta
12-03-2003, 07:10 PM
that nace flick is tight!

heavyLox
12-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by 20 SACK
And to the person commenting on Florida, learn ur history buddy, 12oz Prophet started as a Miami based Graffiti magazine...

the first mags were NOT made in florida...

cep147
12-03-2003, 09:23 PM
this is a brooklyn thread whyt yall talkin bout florida n shit.use should know u dont listnen to anything.i bet florida got a lot of hot shit in it.n not everywhere is gonna be bombed.in nyc there is graffiti on almost every building .u people see like 3 flix of a dead spot n use like damn these people are pussies they only do easy spots.use dont know what is goin on just becuz of some site.peopleoutside of the triboro see a thread like this,n some1 posts a flick of like 1 fillen they did n then out of towners like damn this must be the king of brooklyn.u wanna see sometin u go see it dont go look on a site.
1 luv for nyc,ct,n la....jerzee gets no luv from me.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY
12-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by cep147
..jerzee gets no luv from me.

no love in return, maybe some jersey kids could teach you to get some balls and move beyond bombing that same dumpster behind your apt.

Bad Swimmer
12-03-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by cep147
this is a brooklyn thread whyt yall talkin bout florida n shit.use should know u dont listnen to anything.i bet florida got a lot of hot shit in it.n not everywhere is gonna be bombed.in nyc there is graffiti on almost every building .u people see like 3 flix of a dead spot n use like damn these people are pussies they only do easy spots.use dont know what is goin on just becuz of some site.peopleoutside of the triboro see a thread like this,n some1 posts a flick of like 1 fillen they did n then out of towners like damn this must be the king of brooklyn.u wanna see sometin u go see it dont go look on a site.
1 luv for nyc,ct,n la....jerzee gets no luv from me.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

krowteN
12-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY
no love in return, maybe some jersey kids could teach you to get some balls and move beyond bombing that same dumpster behind your apt.

lmao

solidus
12-04-2003, 04:55 AM
AHHHH SHIT!!!!!! DECK WGF IN DA HIZZZOUSSSSE!!! :king:

20 SACK
12-04-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by heavyLox
the first mags were NOT made in florida...

u sure about that?

Al Green
12-04-2003, 04:32 PM
hevs used the word. "made"

DirtySanchez
12-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by 20 SACK
u sure about that?

LOL

southrngent
12-04-2003, 07:51 PM
IT IS FUNNY HOW ALL YOU 12 OZ JOCKING NEW YORKERS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE SHITHOLE. DAM HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR LIFE REVOLVE AROUND A MIAMI SITE!!!!!!!

Pharaoh145th
12-04-2003, 08:40 PM
The first mag was made in New York.
It was IGT by Phase2 and Schmidlapp, waaaaaay back in the mid 80's. I got my first copy in 1986. It was in A4 Newspaper format and Black / White.

The next mag was Ghetto Art out of L.A. that was about 89.

After that I remember the one by Sachsa Jenkins, and then a slew that followed. ALL OUT OF NEW YORK.

Then, ON THE RUN (Germany) and FLASHBACKS (NYC) came out in 1991 and re-defined the graff mag.

Miami's first graff mag was 12 oz, in the mid 90s.

The point is u are all arguing over some real stupid shit, taken out of context.

The Miami kid wasn't trying to say that graff mags started in FLorida, he meant that 12 oz started in Florida, and now has become the major chat board for International graff.

So the comment was directed at some New Yorker, or nearby state kid, trying to diss miami, ehile he himself is spending time on 12 oz, which is a miami production. ( I think irony was what the miami kid was implying)

So ya'll should just shut the fuck up before anyone else plays themselves needlesly here.

Just post flicks, you dicks.

Kool Dash One
Fatal Combat

roger pitss
12-04-2003, 09:00 PM
[img]http://http://www.woostercollective.com/Offthetrain.jpg'>

20 SACK
12-04-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Pharaoh145th
The Miami kid wasn't trying to say that graff mags started in FLorida, he meant that 12 oz started in Florida, and now has become the major chat board for International graff.

So the comment was directed at some New Yorker, or nearby state kid, trying to diss miami, ehile he himself is spending time on 12 oz, which is a miami production. ( I think irony was what the miami kid was implying)
[/b]

THANK U

girr
12-04-2003, 10:24 PM
i know this ait the rite thread but can someone tell me how do you make
silver ink??? i tried useing silver paint & brush cleaner but it ait working

Bad Swimmer
12-04-2003, 10:42 PM
Bahahaha.

imported_DISCO BRYSO
12-04-2003, 10:54 PM
one of my favorite "graff items" I've ever seen is a high-class dust tag on a dirty ass mini-van outside my old spot on havemeyer. must have been lurking around after one of those mccaig-welles thingies. I almost flicked it, then realized how pathetic it would be to photograph a dust tag in the first place.

respect.

imported_joewelcome
12-04-2003, 11:01 PM
DASH-
thanks for the heads up to the good old days. IGT/TIGHT was great, i still cherish my copies. I think they went up to the early 90s, with a lot more color. Sasha's magazine was called GSEL- Graphic Scenes and Explicit Language, see the old Video Graphs for ads/ badly acted dramatizations. also related (and largely overlooked) is Air's MOVE and Styles For Miles , the only all-outline magazine ever.

krowteN
12-05-2003, 03:07 AM
It was IGT by Phase2 and Schmidlapp, waaaaaay back in the mid 80's. I got my first copy in 1986. It was in A4 Newspaper format and Black / White.

^^actual facts to snack on and chew.
i used to do some freelance work for igt back then. talk about fliks...figgettaboutit!
to date igt/tight is the original and tightest mag in existance. ghetto art was fresh too. skills was the shizzle and big time was probaly the last fresh graff mag.

regardless - BROOKLYN STILL RUNS IT.

Hustleman
12-05-2003, 06:56 AM
and if yall really wann get technical ( and i kno u do) igt was also called The Subway Sun at one point (maybe only one or two issues), i think when they changed from the origional lil foldout format to the bigger format, which i always thought was a dope name,,, that shit blew my mind wen i was first brought to sohozat, across the st. from the present location , and saw that a 'graffiti newspaper ' existed,,, and the pieces on the cielin of the spot were hot,,i believe web had one in there.... correc me if im wrong/////

shut up fagg
12-05-2003, 08:53 AM
HOLLA HOVITOOOOOO

krowteN
12-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by michealnight
and if yall really wann get technical ( and i kno u do) igt was also called The Subway Sun at one point (maybe only one or two issues), i think when they changed from the origional lil foldout format to the bigger format, which i always thought was a dope name,,, that shit blew my mind wen i was first brought to sohozat, across the st. from the present location , and saw that a 'graffiti newspaper ' existed,,, and the pieces on the cielin of the spot were hot,,i believe web had one in there.... correc me if im wrong/////

ha..now your digin in the bag. yeah sohozat where the deli is now.
web had a soho piece in there. i got a handfull of bode books that i got out of there back in the day. they used to have some fresh shit in there.
i think the subway sun was an old non-graffiti paper about ny subway news and igt used the besign from it for their paper. igt was never really called the subway sun, even though like issue 5 and 6 i think used that subway sun background.

anybody got the issue of igt with the sain and james top interview in it. i think its number 4. thats a fuckin dope ass interview with them dudes.

MYadidas
12-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00388962f00000004.jpg'>
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00388962f00000009.jpg'>
The good old days

when you say the good old days, do you mean 2000 and up? you should write TRI 2 HARD. shit is wacked

Nic Thamaire
12-07-2003, 03:43 PM
Hehe,,tri is digitaly graffiti in tony hawk!!

MYadidas
12-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Nic Thamaire
Hehe,,tri is digitaly graffiti in tony hawk!!

like woah

Nic Thamaire
12-07-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by MYadidas
like woah

hehe,,now we know who the game designer!

MYadidas
12-07-2003, 03:49 PM
hehe,,now we know who the game designer!

remind me not to buy that game. its already played out.

solidus
12-07-2003, 05:11 PM
[img]http://www.jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1272003121301PM5951.jpg'> :king:

MYadidas
12-07-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by solidus
[img]http://www.jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1272003121301PM5951.jpg'> :king:

no no no, youra toy. listen buddy, come stroll through bensonhurst you filthy gangsta wanna be.

solidus
12-07-2003, 06:40 PM
WHY GOTO BENSON HURST???2 LOOKIT ALL U WANA B GUIDO MOTHER FUCKAS TRY 2 WALK ACT AND LOOK BLACK???!!RIDING AROUND IN UR FATHERS H2'S WITH RIMS ON IT BUMPIN 50CENT CD?HA!COME 2 BEDSTY!!SEE HOW FAR U GET!!COME 2 EAST NEW YORK...SEE HOW FAR U GET!

GO EAT A CANOLI PUSSY!:lol:

solidus
12-07-2003, 06:41 PM
WHY GOTO BENSON HURST???2 LOOKIT ALL U WANA B GUIDO MOTHER FUCKAS TRY 2 WALK ACT AND LOOK BLACK???!!RIDING AROUND IN UR FATHERS H2'S WITH RIMS ON IT BUMPIN 50CENT CD?HA!COME 2 BEDSTY!!SEE HOW FAR U GET!!COME 2 EAST NEW YORK...SEE HOW FAR U GET!

GO EAT A CANOLI PUSSY!:lol:

solidus
12-07-2003, 06:44 PM
WHY GO TO BENSONHURST??? TO WATCH ALL YOU GUIDO BASTARDS TRYIN TO WALK, LOOK, AND ACT BLACK?!! DRIVING AROUND IN UR FATHERS H2'S WIT RIMS ON IT, BUMPIN 50CENT CD'S??NICE TRUCKER HAT WILE U "GANGSTER LEANIN" HAHAHAH
COME TO BEDSTY SEE HOW FAR U GET, COME TO EAST NEW YORK SEE HOW FAR U GET, COME TO RED HOOK....:lol:

MR.KILLZ
12-07-2003, 06:48 PM
wow. alot bitchin and moanin rite now.... where the flix???????LOSONEZ>>>>>CopsKeepStressin

roger pitss
12-07-2003, 08:04 PM
fukin a cuzzz my iroc z

krowteN
12-07-2003, 11:12 PM
yeah you fawkin moolie. ill kick yor fawkin azz. then ill stick you wit my spiked hair!

solidus
12-07-2003, 11:14 PM
BENSUN HOUIST!!!!!!!!!!! JASON GIAMBI!!!!!!LOOKIT MY PINKY RING VITO!!!!AYYYYYE! :lol:

krowteN
12-07-2003, 11:14 PM
yeah you fawkin moolie. ill kick yor fawkin azz. then ill stick you wit my spiked hair!

TRI 2 SC..
12-07-2003, 11:34 PM
You all might remember a week ago I had one line THAT IS TRUE.
NEEK was out in 89. I even removed my comments
to keep BK looking clean. A week later he is still talking.
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000019.jpg'>
Now I am sure u r nothing. I can take you out with this hollow TOY!
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000028.jpg'>
[img]http://citypaper.net/articles/2002-09-05/movies3-1.jpg'>
I will be back monday to crush you. Till then you can watch my
movie where I come off 6 times and have DeNiro lean on
my blue piece.

PS.. the funny part is I don't even have a PS2 but kids in Japan
are reading my street fill as we speak.

solidus
12-07-2003, 11:41 PM
good show tri ole boy!

TRI 2 SC..
12-08-2003, 12:01 AM
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000029.jpg'>
1987, TRI, WiL one, Bananas
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000018.jpg'>
89 N line, TRI under the tag REN
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000033.jpg'>
91 highway, TRI under the tag PASE
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000034.jpg'>
91highway more PASE

What do you have besides a big mouth? Nothing.
Now go hide like always. Yes a wasn’t up strong
at age 12 then I moved. Still I am calling you out.
U never had shit. No fills, no pieces. Nothing!
Dudes that had shit never ever yap like you do.

I didn't have a cam as a kid, U R lucky. TOY!

TRI 2 SC..
12-08-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by MYadidas
you should write TRI 2 HARD. shit is wacked
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000026.jpg'>
scrap can
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000025.jpg'>
12 scrap cans
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000027.jpg'>
scrap can

How about u do a piece and then I burn you with your scrap cans.

soapy
12-08-2003, 01:09 AM
yo this is getting pathetic.tri:your shit is OK.its pretty good but are you gonna post every piece of graffiti you ever did up on this board?c'mon dude

TRI 2 SC..
12-08-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by soapy
yo this is getting pathetic.tri:your shit is OK.its pretty good but are you gonna post every piece of graffiti you ever did up on this board?c'mon dude

soapy, No I am not going to. THE ONLY THING PATHETIC IS WHEN
SOME DUDE SPENDS 7 DAYS TALKING ABOUT YOU.

NOW I HAD TO SHUT HIM DOWN. Would you rather see me
talk talk talk like fat mouth over there or see fliX?

MYadidas
12-08-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..
soapy, No I am not going to. THE ONLY THING PATHETIC IS WHEN
SOME DUDE SPENDS 7 DAYS TALKING ABOUT YOU.

NOW I HAD TO SHUT HIM DOWN. Would you rather see me
talk talk talk like fat mouth over there or see fliX?

ohhhhhhh shut the fuck up already kid, your shit is wacked what are you posting over here lol? its funny how in the brooklyn and jersey thread your calling out people you have no clue what they write, listen buddy, i spent 5 minutes talking about you not 7 days. your stuff is not good.

solidus
12-08-2003, 02:46 AM
wat u gotta realize is......its always sum looser that dont post they name or they pics that got sumthin to say....u notice they always hav 5 or 6 posts?its probably da same loosers makin up new screennames jus 2 talk shit...let em say ur name....betta 4 u!i garantee u these assholes will never post they own pix....or n e pix at all caus they sum no name dooshbag from west bubble fuck claimin they from ny or wherever.....

brooklyn winnns again!!!:idea:

MYadidas
12-08-2003, 02:49 AM
wat u gotta realize is......its always sum looser that dont post they name or they pics that got sumthin to say....u notice they always hav 5 or 6 posts?its probably da same loosers makin up new screennames jus 2 talk shit...let em say ur name....betta 4 u!i garantee u these assholes will never post they own pix....or n e pix at all caus they sum no name dooshbag from west bubble fuck claimin they from ny or wherever.....

brooklyn winnns again!!!:idea:

thats the thing, i dont need to post my own flicks you guys do it for me. that is the only difference here. been brooklyn since 80. youngens

solidus
12-08-2003, 03:21 AM
and next week ull hav an opinion on sumbody else....post ya name dooshy

solidus
12-08-2003, 03:24 AM
and if "everybodys" postin sooo mucha ur shit...u hav nuthin betta 2 do than tallk about others right???ur sooo kewl buddy!!!hahaha
also...imma time how long it takes u 2 reply to this post....caus it seems like u jus sit at ur comp waitin 4 dat email sayin u hava post on 12oz....

TRI 2 SC..
12-08-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by 2timeloser --->(MYadidas)

NOW. i am down with ACC. been down for years since 91.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MYadidas
[B]thats the thing, i dont need to post my own flicks you guys do it for me. that is the only difference here. been brooklyn since 80. youngens

I am sorry I am lost. Were you up in 80? Good for you after 11 yrs
in the game you made your first crew. 13 year old boys put
you down with their crew. You aren't even main crew.
U were an add on. They were out before 91 yes?

Or are you saying you were born in 80. Youngen toy
Your own words play you son! And you suck:crazy:

Grandpa
12-09-2003, 02:05 AM
plain and simple...my adidas...either post a name or shut the fuck up...tri kills it

liekilla
12-15-2003, 02:28 AM
[img]http://www.decobrand.com/up/deco.jpg'>

soapy
12-15-2003, 02:40 AM
that CRAZE tag is off the meatrack.legendary status.

Nic Thamaire
12-15-2003, 02:57 AM
Subway Faces Bleak Future, MTA Warns
By Joshua Robin
Staff Writer

December 10, 2003, 7:12 PM EST

The subway system could slowly slip back to the crime- and graffiti-plagued days of the 1980s if it doesn't get more money to plug its mounting deficits, MTA executive director Katherine Lapp warned Wednesday.

"I don't think that we would slide back quickly, but I think it's just one of these kind of creeping effects that we want to prevent," Lapp said after a speech at New York University.

"Some people suggest that it may be even worse than what we're thinking, because maybe our assumptions are a little bit too rosy."

Lapp's comments after a speech on the subway's fiscal picture were the bleakest to date on what could be the Metropolitan Transportation Authority's grim future as it contends with an $840-million deficit in 2005 that could balloon to $1.5 billion in 2007.

When it announced its severe deficits in October, the MTA raised the possibility that it was considering cutting the discounts that have kept the average subway and bus ride at $1.26.

Wednesday, Lapp raised an even more sensitive possibility for veteran riders — graffiti and crime — in the hope it would spur them to fight for more transit assistance.

"It's important for all of you ... to remember how it was, and then hopefully get our messages out," she told about 100 people at the Rudin Center For Transportation Policy & Management.

By slowly but steadily ratcheting up their rhetoric, officials appear to be trying to lay the groundwork for either a further reduction in MetroCard discounts, a series of painful cuts, or a bid for additional government assistance.

The concern, for MTA officials, is that deficits could force them to cut money for subway personnel. As it is, the agency plans to eliminate 1,077 positions next year, such as cleaners and elevator operators, although MTA chairman Peter Kalikow vowed to "make whatever cuts happen as imperceptible to our customers as possible."

"We don't have a crisis," Lapp said. "The subways are moving, the buses are moving, the commuter rails, the bridges and tunnels. People take it for granted."

Gene Russianoff, staff attorney for the Straphangers Campaign, said Lapp's comments were aimed at pressing riders to press legislators.

"I think the MTA leadership realizes that they need to make a case to the public if they're going to get the politicians to keep investing in the transit system," Russianoff said.

MTA officials cautioned after Lapp's speech that she was not asserting that there was a direct link between budget cuts and crime.

Lapp, however, hinted that if she doesn't invoke the blight-ridden system, which came to symbolize 1980s urban decay, legislators might neglect the MTA's financial worries.

"We've got to remind people about how bad it was," she said in her speech. "It wasn't so long ago."

Copyright © 2003, Newsday, Inc.

MR.KILLZ
12-15-2003, 03:33 AM
yo where the flix at???????????????losonez.i4ni

drunko stdee
12-15-2003, 10:36 AM
Deco!!!!!!

no no i put soap on it..

colt45oe800
12-15-2003, 01:17 PM
speaking of the subway article
in the past tw weeks ive seen three trains wiht hollowa and
tags on them all by three diferent people
pepole are hittin trains.

2timeloser
12-15-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by soapy
that CRAZE tag is off the meatrack.legendary status.

as a matter of fact that is TRi's other tag that he king'd the bouroughs with.

Bad Swimmer
12-15-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by 2timeloser
as a matter of fact that is TRi's other tag that he king'd the bouroughs with.

Ohhh dissss.

mnbvcxz
12-15-2003, 11:27 PM
[img]http://fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000001.jpg'>

the_gooch
12-15-2003, 11:27 PM
TIGHT: the international get hip times was an excellent zine. i remember coping that at the zat. you guys are forgetting flashbacks which was a dope mag! sfm and move were fresh too! what about gano's (i think) old zine: graff news. i still got some of these mags lying around.

the best were the original video graffs!

"your mother got a wooden leg, when she comes down the street people go, slow down baby, slow down baby!"

hahahaha classic shit!

mnbvcxz
12-15-2003, 11:29 PM
[img]http://fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000001.jpg'>

mnbvcxz
12-15-2003, 11:45 PM
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000002.jpg'>

mnbvcxz
12-15-2003, 11:57 PM
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000003.jpg'>
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000005.jpg'>
[img]http://fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000007.jpg'>

mnbvcxz
12-15-2003, 11:58 PM
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000007.jpg'>

Ali G
12-16-2003, 04:12 AM
BENSUN HOUIST!!!!!!!!!!! JASON GIAMBI!!!!!!LOOKIT MY PINKY RING VITO!!!!AYYYYYE! :lol:

haha 25th hour.:lol:

Ali G
12-16-2003, 04:14 AM

DirtySanchez
12-16-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by the_gooch
TIGHT: the international get hip times was an excellent zine. i remember coping that at the zat. you guys are forgetting flashbacks which was a dope mag! sfm and move were fresh too! what about gano's (i think) old zine: graff news. i still got some of these mags lying around.

the best were the original video graffs!

"your mother got a wooden leg, when she comes down the street people go, slow down baby, slow down baby!"

hahahaha classic shit!

"GRAFF NEWS" WAS GA AND RAD'S MAG FROM BUSHWICK, THEY HAD THE EARLY COLOR MAG WITH THE PLASTIC RING BINDER, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OLD SCHOOL COLOR COPIES, WERD UP.

solidus
12-16-2003, 05:34 AM
BIG UPS 2 ALI G 4 FIGURIN OUT WHERE DAT CAME FROM!!!!!!!

mnbvcxz
12-16-2003, 05:00 PM
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000009.jpg'>
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000010.jpg'>
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000011.jpg'>

the_gooch
12-16-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by DirtySanchez
"GRAFF NEWS" WAS GA AND RAD'S MAG FROM BUSHWICK, THEY HAD THE EARLY COLOR MAG WITH THE PLASTIC RING BINDER, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

yes! i still have an issue! ghetto fab style, but dope for 93/94

roger pitss
12-16-2003, 05:20 PM
lol rad
what ever happened to rap zblock

Mon$terTruck
12-16-2003, 08:41 PM
I was just looking at how moe sidebusted the shit out of that colt45 fill-in.
Ride past it everyday on my way to work

|3 00 ||
12-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Ali G

that's a pretty good movie

demswallnutz
12-16-2003, 11:22 PM

wow...THERES SOE SHIT I HAVENT THOUGHT OF IN YEARS..MY MAN GS' MAG..DAM..I STILL HAVE A FEW OF THOSE!

DEMEROCK...RSH...WALLNUTS
WWW.DEEPINSIDETHEMIND.COM (http://WWW.DEEPINSIDETHEMIND.COM)

demswallnutz
12-16-2003, 11:22 PM

wow...THERES SOE SHIT I HAVENT THOUGHT OF IN YEARS..MY MAN GS' MAG..DAM..I STILL HAVE A FEW OF THOSE!

demswallnutz
12-16-2003, 11:23 PM

mnbvcxz
12-17-2003, 12:43 AM
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000015.jpg'>
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000014.jpg'>
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000013.jpg'>
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000012.jpg'>

scot schmidt
12-17-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by mnbvcxz
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000003.jpg'>
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000005.jpg'>
[img]http://fotango.com/p/eba00396421f00000007.jpg'>

NICE ANOTHER REBEL OUTLAW TRUCK!

|3 00 ||
12-17-2003, 01:19 AM
Yeah rebel comin through with the old school styleee!

DirtySanchez
12-17-2003, 01:36 AM
aight check it,, who knows a good picture server? my lasst one got shut down, and i got a ton of flicks i wanna show. holla back asap.

20 SACK
12-17-2003, 01:41 AM
put some highlights on those letters rebel, you cant tell where the fill ends and the outline starts

the_gooch
12-17-2003, 01:53 AM
aight check it,, who knows a good picture server? my lasst one got shut down, and i got a ton of flicks i wanna show. holla back asap.

photobucket.com

the_gooch
12-17-2003, 01:53 AM

photobucket.com

Bad Swimmer
12-17-2003, 02:17 AM

Jpegwizard.com. You don't have to sign up or anything too annoying.

solidus
12-17-2003, 03:48 AM
I USE JPEGWIZARD.COM...SHITS PRETTY GOOD

solidus
12-17-2003, 03:50 AM
I USE JPEGWIZARD.COM...SHITS PRETTY GOOD

solidus
12-17-2003, 04:52 AM
OLD LES FILL[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003113104PM79941.jpg'> TRAP IF.[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003113246PM2131.jpg'> BONER HSB[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003113524PM16561.jpg'> 2LITTLE[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003113646PM7051.jpg'> GENIUS 36[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003113847PM86861.jpg'> KRAZ HSK[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003114028PM77461.jpg'> YEAR[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003114147PM73761.jpg'> JONER DAT[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003114317PM48561.jpg'> DG[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003114436PM23061.jpg'> DECK WGF[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003114613PM15771.jpg'> SMASHTEAM[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003114739PM81751.jpg'> PEEK[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003114901PM79673.jpg'> SIE[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003115045PM78353.jpg'> SAG[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/12162003115257PM68163.jpg'> BROOKLYN WINS AGAIN!!!:king:

|3 00 ||
12-18-2003, 01:25 AM
I like the boner tag, the DG, and SAG......goooood shit ;)

Nic Thamaire
12-18-2003, 01:42 AM
TRAP IF!

BornFresh
12-18-2003, 02:19 AM
that deck flik is dope ...les.

solidus
12-18-2003, 08:57 AM
DA ONLY PEOPLES THAT COULD REAALLY APRECIATE THOSE BROOKLYN FLIX IS DUDES THAT LIVED IN BROOKLYN FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS OR BETTER!!!!!!! JONER IS A BROOKLYN KING FROM DA EARLY 90'SNIGGA WOULD ONLY BOMB WITH RUSTY METAL PRIMERS!!2LITTLE AND KRAZ HSK ALSO KILLD A LOOOOTA SHIT IN EARLY 90 DAYS.....LEARN HISTORY! BROOKLYN WINS AGAIN:king:

BlueLouBoil
12-18-2003, 05:03 PM
[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/612066_5314884717825529521_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/612065_992916542867637522_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/612067_2193846236172095955_vl.jpg'>

Stay Tuned..........

Crack Baby
12-18-2003, 08:52 PM
DA ONLY PEOPLES THAT COULD REAALLY APRECIATE THOSE BROOKLYN FLIX IS DUDES THAT LIVED IN BROOKLYN FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS OR BETTER!!!!!!! JONER IS A BROOKLYN KING FROM DA EARLY 90'SNIGGA WOULD ONLY BOMB WITH RUSTY METAL PRIMERS!!2LITTLE AND KRAZ HSK ALSO KILLD A LOOOOTA SHIT IN EARLY 90 DAYS.....LEARN HISTORY! BROOKLYN WINS AGAIN:king:
Smash taking me back with the 2little flickz. take it back to the dra-stone,g-fed,dose,2-rage,smoke,mike,shak,fabe,aaron,downlO,fubs days. throw in some cenz and frim too. How about some GD? rolly? sport? Pills? I tried to name some strictly bk heads that only held down their areas hard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bluelou keep up them eny flicks. atlantic ave classics. 2il style.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some other bk classics... Stea,Cist,dosk,dast,bran?
soe getting busy with the silver marker tags way back when.
Spok? and mack? i only peep them in starett city.

DirtySanchez
12-18-2003, 09:48 PM
boner and dinker, nuff said

DINK USED TO BOMB WITH A SAWDOFF.............LOL

DirtySanchez
12-18-2003, 09:51 PM
boner and dinker, nuff said

DINK USED TO BOMB WITH A SAWDOFF.............LOL

!@#$%^&*
12-19-2003, 02:14 AM
crackbaby knows the deal.

solidus
12-19-2003, 02:42 AM
yo crack baby really knows his shit!!!!keep shoutin out da old enyers.....brooklyn 4eva!!!!! rememmber elve 5es??den coma???
enuf if???dose ats????stea vietnam is a definate classick!!! bek live??? sma r5b???? i cant leave out my cousin "skanerox"...from da b.a.m crew!!!!(kingston ave!!!) kidster1&2!!! skor!!!! denz and ninja??!!! damn i love brooklyn....in case niggas dont remember these names imma strt postin up they shit...imma MAKE NIGGAS KNO!!! B R O O K L Y N IS WHERE ITS AT!!!!!!FUK ALL DEM OTHER BOROS:king:

solidus
12-19-2003, 02:50 AM
ONLY TRU BROOKLYN HEDS KNO ABOUT THIS NIGGA HERE!!!!NEVA DID PIECES (XCEPT IN BLAKBOOKS) CAUGHT ALOTTA TAGS...PRETTY MUCH RAN KINGSTON LAYUPS IN DA LATE 80'2 EARLY 90'S...AND BOMBD WITH THAT FACE!HOLLA ATA PLAYER!!!![img]http://http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1218200394856PM57811.jpg'> :king:

REMEMBER "G STACK AND CENTS"???(I KNO THEY WAS FROM UPTOWN BUT THEY HAD FLATBUSH ON LOCK!!!!!:king:

solidus
12-19-2003, 02:52 AM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1218200394856PM57811.jpg'>

The BLACK Y
12-19-2003, 05:07 AM
cant forget D drew , drew , down low , ster , trax, 9gk crew,,,alot of forgotten guys from the early 90's that killed brooklyn

solidus
12-19-2003, 05:10 AM
good shit...i 4got about those dude!!! AS A MATTER OF FACT...WHAT ABOUT IMP7???ASTRO....AMOE...CLIPS....SOLU....HOLLER BACK !!!

solidus
12-19-2003, 05:26 AM
WHAT ABOUT SMIR TBV????WHAT ABOUT MUGS V4E!!! WHAT ABOUT TSSONE!!!WHAT ABOUT BEEMS!!! WHAT ABOUT RAEP TCN!!!I GOT90'2 NIGGAS 4 DAYS!!!! PUT EM UP ALL YAAL BROOKLYN HEDS!!!!!PAY UR RESPECTS!:king:

Crack Baby
12-19-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by 666
crackbaby knows the deal. i love bk.i've been hittin nj. Host you stay doing ya thing since back then, when you were outbombing the other host from my area of bk.met u at rocksteady anniversary back in 98? Smash you been in the game repping bk for a long time too much props to you. Hmmm im trying to think old atlantic ave... remember SH and bez?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robo had all the garbage trucks.

jedifive nyc
12-19-2003, 08:02 AM
dope list ELVE THANK GOD! tags are the shit..what about EPIC BMW, SPESH ACC,FRITZ, MENTER, and HARM to name a few.

solidus
12-19-2003, 11:45 AM
SHONE AND BEZ!!!! DAS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!JEDI 5 DROPPIN SUM KNOWLEDGE 2!!!:idea:

solidus
12-19-2003, 11:47 AM
crack baby...how u gonna 4get cinik and rn???what about pane vto!!! they did atlantic duuurty!!!:idea:

jedifive nyc
12-19-2003, 03:56 PM
shone and bez, what about shone bombin with trap and dine if.

!@#$%^&*
12-19-2003, 04:47 PM
Jedi5 beat me to it! Trap Enuf and Dine, obviously Fib Dc, Mist OAM, FMAN, Drastone, Pills, Noxer, Niro, Fase, Neo 718, Sc, Sd, As, BCC, Fate, Code, Soe p2d, Raze stm, Cause, Cect, Jis mc, Gstack and Cents, Dusk, Fritz, ID ugg, Cane, Jenz, Jam, MS and Tez, Tac 2H, Bid, Tekay tnr, Be, Fogs, Ame, Keylo, Esroc, Euro, Tm, Det, Demo, Rags, EASY and JOZ, Josh5, Deci, Fray, Bc, Fazer... ah man I can go on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brooklyn always on top!

NAUTER
12-20-2003, 12:52 AM
respect to the history.. but seems like brooklyn always gets the historian types..

soneMILWwi
12-20-2003, 12:58 AM
brooklyn word...

enueone
12-20-2003, 02:02 AM
[img]http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/4X77x_vfr.jpg'>

[img]http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/A76c6_ghost_giz.jpg'>

The BLACK Y
12-20-2003, 02:21 AM
historian types,,,,,nah more like guys with alot of Crooklyn pride & love

freezedried
12-20-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by enueone
[img]http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/4X77x_vfr.jpg'>

[img]http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/A76c6_ghost_giz.jpg'>
KING SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!! SIZZLING BACON ACROSS THE NATION:lol: BKLN KEEPS ON TAKIN:king: :king: :king:

DirtySanchez
12-20-2003, 03:39 AM
[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/502/16677/p/617377_8486472332055934516_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/502/16677/p/617385_965627239461085561_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/502/16677/p/617402_7021791005388557228_vl.jpg'>

rustothug2
12-20-2003, 04:09 AM
[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbrapp/album/ViewImageDetail.jsp?vid=1&pid=617543&t_s=1071893017979&thumbnail=1'>

i dont kno if this will work or not

rustothug2
12-20-2003, 04:10 AM
dam

solidus
12-20-2003, 04:12 AM
what about des canscrew? rolly tnv?? sabe kst?? oro(rip)!! ry tfk/tax??
n40?? aks tfk?? mutz and bar???deci tfb?? tone2??? anc and sest???razer dst?? damn im startin 2 get off brooklyn niggas but fuk it! lolthese were da dudes that was rippin shit dak den....
da list goes on and on....:king:

solidus
12-20-2003, 04:16 AM
AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT "SPORT BGS....AKA BROOKLYNS POSTERCHILD FABOLOUS" BREVOIT PROJECTS NIGGGUHHHH!!!!!:king:

Crack Baby
12-20-2003, 04:33 AM
what about des canscrew? rolly tnv?? sabe kst?? oro(rip)!! ry tfk/tax??
n40?? aks tfk?? mutz and bar???deci tfb?? tone2??? anc and sest???razer dst?? damn im startin 2 get off brooklyn niggas but fuk it! lolthese were da dudes that was rippin shit dak den....
da list goes on and on....:king: Astro has a crazy old tag still running on penn ave. Bruz web and msmaggs on atlantic back in like 95. more to come when i remember.

solidus
12-20-2003, 05:25 AM
ASTRO STILL GOT ALOTTA TAGS RUNNING AROUND NOSTRAND AVE...MORE WRITERS FROM DEM DAYS....EAD!! YE!! DESA!!GIZ!!KECH!!FUBZ!!PHEEN!! TIGER MCC!! BEAST HMS!! AER2 HMS!! SICK SYN!!

|3 00 ||
12-20-2003, 05:29 AM
[img]
[IMG]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/502/16677/p/617385_965627239461085561_vl.jpg'>

I can smell the fuckin fumes :ballcap: H-0-T!

roger pitss
12-20-2003, 05:30 AM
fx6 dins blest nuke bmf en bmf ew 2shae klide aut rip he had them nice ''a'' bubbles scs with the 1 of a kind ''s'' bubbles ....

Nic Thamaire
12-20-2003, 12:53 PM
DIrty sancho likes Santa!!!

illllaaaaa!!

12runbycops
12-20-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Crack Baby
Astro has a crazy old tag still running on penn ave. Bruz web and msmaggs on atlantic back in like 95. more to come when i remember.

P.s does anyone have any flicks of some AQ shit? Those trows that looked like Bells.

AwoL
12-20-2003, 07:49 PM
[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00380335f00000008.jpg'>

solidus
12-21-2003, 02:12 AM
YO AWOL THAT GOUCH SIGN IS BAAANGIN!!!! I GOT 1 2!!:D

[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1220200391353PM72342.jpg'> :yum:

solidus
12-21-2003, 04:26 AM
who up here b on socom 2???:confused:

AwoL
12-21-2003, 08:35 PM
that shit is fresh.........

meowth
12-21-2003, 10:05 PM
who up here b on socom 2 online???

meowth
12-22-2003, 05:31 AM
does anybody know how 2 repost pics and things sumbody else has posted?

meowth
12-22-2003, 10:16 PM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1222200351042PM96691.jpg'>

meowth

meowth

meowth
12-22-2003, 10:17 PM

krowteN
12-22-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by meowth
does anybody know how 2 repost pics and things sumbody else has posted?

like that.

krowteN
12-22-2003, 10:31 PM

[img]http://www.xsnrg.net/Min2.jpg'>

how does shit like this happen!

Nic Thamaire
12-22-2003, 10:57 PM
hehehe,,

Nic Thamaire
12-22-2003, 11:11 PM
[img]http://www.picpatrol.com/images/DOOM_piece.jpg'>

roger pitss
12-22-2003, 11:39 PM
how does it happen?

it happeneds when a fan falls in love with there idol

metal face doom holler

Thomas Crown
12-23-2003, 12:29 AM
are those new min/ne throwups?

AwoL
12-23-2003, 01:47 AM
this is neek TQS, def. not nuke.....

roger pitss
12-23-2003, 01:55 AM
never heard of him

-->Def$tar!
12-23-2003, 03:12 AM

The next mag was Ghetto Art out of L.A. that was about 89.

After that I remember the one by Sachsa Jenkins, and then a slew that followed. ALL OUT OF NEW YORK.

Then, ON THE RUN (Germany) and FLASHBACKS (NYC) came out in 1991 and re-defined the graff mag.

Miami's first graff mag was 12 oz, in the mid 90s.

The point is u are all arguing over some real stupid shit, taken out of context.

So ya'll should just shut the fuck up before anyone else plays themselves needlesly here.

Just post flicks, you dicks.

Kool Dash One
Fatal Combat

Hype Magazine from Australia was also a very early internationaly distributed magazine, 87' i think. I ll have to confirm that though.

Steca
12-23-2003, 03:28 AM
[img]http://www.picpatrol.com/images/DOOM_piece.jpg'>

the rapper?

DREDZ
12-23-2003, 04:00 AM
j'eah, Doom reppin'
...that fill was in his new video "My Favorite Ladies"

meowth
12-23-2003, 05:02 AM
what rap group is doom from?

fatcopone
12-23-2003, 05:10 AM
someone post up some Like7
its all about some MF Doom and MC Paul Barman girrrrrl!

meowth
12-23-2003, 05:53 AM
IS DOOM AN UNDERGROUNG RAPPER?

Mac_Avs
12-23-2003, 10:25 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/theembacy/12.JPG

And No this is not on the back of a rock some where..!:lol: :lol:

Nic Thamaire
12-23-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by meowth
what rap group is doom from?

KMD

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/cronhacker/mfthrowup.jpg'>

krowteN
12-24-2003, 12:12 AM
KMD as Kause in a Much Damaged society?

Nic Thamaire
12-24-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by ZedIsDed
KMD as Kause in a Much Damaged society?

ye!

"a positive Kause in a Much Damaged society.

pussyvampire
12-24-2003, 01:37 AM
that rize shits nice. but ive only seen about 7432576142 people with that name

BlueLouBoil
12-24-2003, 03:02 AM
[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/620696_4544376483168237348_vl.jpg'>

krowteN
12-24-2003, 03:21 AM
bump for 03 TFVisms

rustothug2
12-24-2003, 04:02 AM
i got socom 2, my username is rusto

DirtySanchez
12-24-2003, 04:12 AM
from what im sein lately, i wanna know whats up with maybe a wade ykk, and a skuf tfv team, im sayin.

why write?
12-24-2003, 06:00 AM
i like that doom bomb, hot thread ya got going on over here

soneMILWwi
12-24-2003, 06:47 AM
it gets crazy out in brooklyn...

meowth
12-24-2003, 07:15 AM
my user name is assbutter

solidus
12-24-2003, 07:24 AM
my socom user name is smashwgf
any boddy whana get whoopd holler at me!

the-quiet-1
12-25-2003, 08:39 PM
[img]http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/deck_cope_jee.jpg'>

roger pitss
12-25-2003, 11:50 PM
smoking drinkin got the hooka thinkin

solidus
12-26-2003, 12:05 AM
wgf ya herd!!!

solidus
12-26-2003, 12:39 AM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1225200373934PM61383.jpg'>

Nic Thamaire
12-26-2003, 02:16 AM
[img]http://www.graffiti.org/bridge/doc-bode.jpg'>

solidus
12-26-2003, 04:27 AM
eny!!!!!1 of the best

Al Green
12-26-2003, 05:24 PM
the doc is in.

sabor.!

solidus
12-28-2003, 02:47 AM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1227200394206PM69461.jpg'> [img]http://http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1227200394730PM66901.jpg'>

krowteN
12-28-2003, 03:09 AM
fucken Aye Rab!

SF1
12-28-2003, 03:30 AM
SOLIDUS STEADY SMASHIN SHIT.:D :D

rustothug2
12-28-2003, 04:34 AM
yo rizer i saw an ill hand style across the street from atlantic center, nice

EViLPRiCK
12-28-2003, 04:36 AM
that doom throw is dope.

solidus
12-28-2003, 08:44 AM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1228200334633AM78851.jpg'>

solidus
12-28-2003, 08:47 AM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1228200334902AM13761.jpg'>

solidus
12-28-2003, 08:49 AM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1228200335113AM61161.jpg'>

solidus
12-28-2003, 08:52 AM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1228200335359AM88521.jpg'>

Nic Thamaire
12-29-2003, 10:28 PM
[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/507/20657/p/328353_7655136943154144939_vl.jpg'>

R_acid
12-29-2003, 10:35 PM
fresh pic above bump for Bete

!@#$%^&*
12-29-2003, 10:42 PM
Bete got a real nice throw, always liked that.

Nekro
12-29-2003, 10:48 PM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1228200334633AM78851.jpg'> That's a beautiful picture, reguardless of the graffiti.

What kind of camera is that?

Nic Thamaire
12-29-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Nekro
That's a beautiful picture, reguardless of the graffiti.

What kind of camera is that?

HAHHAHAH!!

are you an art fag? cos if yes i can sell you that camera for an 100 bucks!!

thats just a picture of a picture fool!:D

the_gooch
12-29-2003, 11:06 PM
HAHHAHAH!!

are you an art fag? cos if yes i can sell you that camera for an 100 bucks!!

thats just a picture of a picture fool!:D

:lol:

krowteN
12-30-2003, 03:33 AM
fucking bad taxi

krowteN
12-30-2003, 03:34 AM
fucking bad taxi

krowteN
12-30-2003, 03:35 AM
fucking bad taxi

solidus
12-30-2003, 03:36 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: NIC THAMAIR IS MAAAD FUNNY!

BlueLouBoil
12-30-2003, 03:55 AM
[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/612064_8945327393094312843_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/557426_781026282019662989_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/612070_2365521845061225045_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/612068_2405867084487460741_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/585994_5476159319813710973_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/557459_1275643012106215659_vl.jpg'>

|3 00 ||
12-30-2003, 07:41 AM
[img]

[IMG]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/612068_2405867084487460741_vl.jpg'>

[IMG]

but it isn't 2004 yet :rolleyes:

AwoL
12-30-2003, 08:36 AM

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/612068_2405867084487460741_vl.jpg'>

tha reflection on the hood of the car is sick....good flick....and nice square !

Nic Thamaire
12-30-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by AwoL
tha reflection on the hood of the car is sick....good flick....and nice square !

ill!

trainbuffer
12-30-2003, 11:38 PM
ill!

na skuf tagged that too:lol: illmatic

VS ASASSIN
12-31-2003, 12:32 AM
SHOUTS TO ALL THE NIGGAS ON A CERTAIN AVE WHO CRUSHED THAT CERTAIN WALL. TOOK ONLY 2 NIGHTS FOR IT TO BE REDESTROYED AFTER THE BUFF ATTEMPT. PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK.

DirtySanchez
12-31-2003, 12:53 AM
[img]http://www.llantwit.com/images/vague%20cover%203.jpg'>

StrayDog
12-31-2003, 12:55 AM
I just seen some new screw stuff. bettaq be on the lookout.

rustothug2
01-02-2004, 02:11 AM
skuf went in a time machine to march 3rd 2004, where he battled a robotic fire breathing dolphin named norton the destroyer, and he caught tags while clobbering microsofts evil plans to take over the world!!!!!!!:)

solidus
01-02-2004, 03:56 AM
lmaoooo...yo rusto when u b on socom?

rustothug2
01-02-2004, 04:43 AM
all the time

rustothug2
01-02-2004, 04:45 AM
all the time

rustothug2
01-02-2004, 04:45 AM
all the time

rustothug2
01-02-2004, 06:08 AM
stupid comp

BlueLouBoil
01-04-2004, 09:47 PM
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/557459_1275643012106215659_vl.jpg

SternRockwel
01-05-2004, 12:59 AM
[img]http://www.saster.net/PictFiles/sage.jpg'>

rustothug2
01-05-2004, 02:31 AM

Crack Baby
01-05-2004, 03:51 AM
y0 solidus you remember shatike? i think you said these already but anc sest? Ony i think from the bx has an old tag on a pulldown gate down atlantic ave by the mall. a couple of others on the same gate but i forgot. -2old

solidus
01-05-2004, 05:55 AM
i remember shatike..he was a rapper..he used 2 burn niggas at june balloon...remember june balloon?i remmebr anc and sest..what about skor...remember him?

Crack Baby
01-05-2004, 08:54 PM
True^ how about gyro wto? ray1? ons.. onske?

Crack Baby
01-05-2004, 09:01 PM
ROone bbk, Bu-pcu , 3-d, site, sef, ym , CoL u5, ric

roger pitss
01-05-2004, 09:12 PM
WOW homeboy said bu pcu from bushwick
he used to sell dem things on my block
gr aka gyro he drives a city bus
how about milk rtw that kid was nutts
chuck nhs arson hops fboom tns
frim trk was nutts also papo dtf was deep back then

Crack Baby
01-05-2004, 10:04 PM
SA, RW WTC. Cano, nep, dw?

The BLACK Y
01-06-2004, 02:34 AM
3-d log,,i havent heard that name in ages,,

what about roz and 2 doose,,those guys use to kill windows

Hustleman
01-06-2004, 02:55 PM
ASTRO STILL GOT ALOTTA TAGS RUNNING AROUND NOSTRAND AVE...MORE WRITERS FROM DEM DAYS....EAD!! YE!! DESA!!GIZ!!KECH!!FUBZ!!PHEEN!! TIGER MCC!! BEAST HMS!! AER2 HMS!! SICK SYN!!

remember TKA SICK... wit da t2b fillins in the ville?

BlueLouBoil
01-06-2004, 05:08 PM
[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/629861_5605187717932815882_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/629862_8753297631942617106_vl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/30675/p/623459_5981708255859490965_vl.jpg'>

Crack Baby
01-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by The BLACK Y
3-d log,,i havent heard that name in ages,,

what about roz and 2 doose,,those guys use to kill windows roz had every window done with that weird style, also dont forget Nox he had alot toO. As for graff how about HD? how about Pretty1? it was up alot im not 100% sure if it was that....

solidus
01-07-2004, 05:13 AM
who remember swine 344?

!@#$%^&*
01-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Swine and Pho.

The BLACK Y
01-07-2004, 01:48 PM
swine also used other names in tunnels after a minute,,,skeme , maestro , code and some other one ,,i forget ,,

solidus
01-07-2004, 02:39 PM
nat koa was also rippin alotta shit at that time..

shadokrusher
01-10-2004, 01:05 AM
ROone bbk, Bu-pcu , 3-d, site, sef, ym , CoL u5, ric

glad someone mentioned YM, this dude along with Phyn R.I.P., Fritz, ,and Rush had the old B line killed in the early 90's...

thanks for the nostalgia :) :lol: :cool:

RIBSGAK
01-20-2004, 08:06 AM
YOU GUYS ARE SOME FUNNY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS.......YA REALLY LOVE TALKING MAD SHIT UP IN HERE...WHO EVER U ARE ACC JOCK THEN YOU SHOULD BE USING YOUR REAL NAME LIKE ME.......IF YOU AIN'T NETA,DRO,ASK,COBE,CURSE,ZE,BIES OR ME I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK U ARE KID CAUSE WE THE NIGGAZ PUSHING THAT CREW, I SEE YOU KNOW THE BEEFS WE HAD.ALL THOSE OTHER CREWS WERE PUSSY.........AND FOR THE RECORD ME AND NEEK COULD BURN ALL OF DESTINY.IF I DON'T KNOW YOU U GOTTA BE SUM JOCK, BUT IF IF YOU REAL DEAL JUST LET ME KNOW. IF YOU KNOW NEEK SO WELL HE DID START WRITING IN ABOUT 86 AND UR RIGHT THOSE NE THROWIES DIDN'T COME TILL THE 90'S. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING UP IN HERE.....I'M DOING SO BECAUSE DUDES IS MAD PUSSY ON A COMPUTER BUT IF YOU GUYS KNEW US, THEN U KNOW WE HAD BEEF WITH EVERYBODY. AN WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED.

RIBSGAK
01-20-2004, 08:25 AM
IT'S COOL THAT SOME OF YOU DUDES GIVE PROPS AND KNOW SOME HISTORY OF BKLYN. SUNSET WAS TFV NIGGAZ. ROACH, MESK, MAG, FEC, KAPE, KASE,DEVEN, KASER AND MANY OTHERS. LIKE HERO, SAW, SOR, FRAY, SES, TRON & NOISE. AND OF COURSE REVLON WAS THE MAN. HE HAD THE DITCH LOCKED DOWN. ALTHOUGH HE WAS FROM BAY RIDGE. AND FOR MY BUSHWICK NIGGAS MY MANS OVER THERE SMUG MSD, IMSD, GUMBY, FBOOM AND HOPS.

shadokrusher
01-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by RIBS1GAK
IT'S COOL THAT SOME OF YOU DUDES GIVE PROPS AND KNOW SOME HISTORY OF BKLYN. SUNSET WAS TFV NIGGAZ. ROACH, MESK, MAG, FEC, KAPE, KASE,DEVEN, KASER AND MANY OTHERS. LIKE HERO, SAW, SOR, FRAY, SES, TRON & NOISE. AND OF COURSE REVLON WAS THE MAN. HE HAD THE DITCH LOCKED DOWN. ALTHOUGH HE WAS FROM BAY RIDGE. AND FOR MY BUSHWICK NIGGAS MY MANS OVER THERE SMUG MSD, IMSD, GUMBY, FBOOM AND HOPS.

definitely, speaking of sunset, i give props to all old acc and rns dudes, cats like ms r.i.p., dro, curse, edone and so on, these are names i remember from the early 90's props to fray also and zain

heavyLox
01-21-2004, 01:46 AM
retarded fish

RibsGakallacka. I dodnt know you new about the internet.

solidus
01-21-2004, 01:53 AM
[img]http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/120200485156PM77681.jpg'>

MiLe StoNe R
01-21-2004, 02:00 AM
Bet...I like the throw a lot, and the handstyle is dope too. keep on truckin'!:D

RIBSGAK
01-21-2004, 07:25 AM
HEY IF THATS MY NIGGA DREAD HEAD WAS UP......YEAH I JUST LEARNED HOW TO READ SO I'M ON THE NET NOW...I ONLY KNEW HOW TO WRITE MY NAME SINCE I WAS 13 THATS WHY I STARTED WRITNG GRAFF. BY THE WAY WHAT THE F U DOING IN BROOKLYN TALK BOY.

AwoL
01-21-2004, 07:31 PM
doesnt anyone post flix any more ?

Crack Baby
01-24-2004, 08:43 PM
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p3bfa358a727259777059a4fdacb4eccf/f9d72d06.jpg'> host ,keeps. a bit far and i was driving. fuck it

!@#$%^&*
01-25-2004, 04:44 AM
oh word?

Unicron
01-25-2004, 10:38 AM
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p3bfa358a727259777059a4fdacb4eccf/f9d72d06.jpg'> host ,keeps. a bit far and i was driving. fuck it

them niggas been killin lately and smash wit the garv stainss aaaaaaaaaaaaaight

ToPiKtEn
01-26-2004, 04:04 AM
does anyone have a picture of that wall host and keeps did in marine park for na

imported_dirtysicks
01-26-2004, 09:01 PM
This was a good thread.

!@#$%^&*
01-27-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by ToPiKtEn
does anyone have a picture of that wall host and keeps did in marine park for na [img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00368951f00000020.jpg'>

I got better flicks of this somewhere but Im too lazy.

roger pitss
01-27-2004, 02:40 PM
i seen better from u guys...
not bad though

Dik Upinia
01-29-2004, 12:30 PM

werd!!!!
can't forget cats like Mr.R, Chip And Rese MOD, Logo MOD
Those guys were crazy rockin' the Double-R's! Nahmsayin'?!?!?!?

Double-R's kid![img]http://www.saster.net/PictFiles/www.saster.net.11jpg'>

Dik Upinia
01-29-2004, 12:30 PM

werd!!!!

Dik Upinia
01-29-2004, 12:32 PM

werd!!!!

Dik Upinia
01-29-2004, 12:38 PM
YOU GUYS ARE SOME FUNNY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS.......YA REALLY LOVE TALKING MAD SHIT UP IN HERE...WHO EVER U ARE ACC JOCK THEN YOU SHOULD BE USING YOUR REAL NAME LIKE ME.......IF YOU AIN'T NETA,DRO,ASK,COBE,CURSE,ZE,BIES OR ME I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK U ARE KID CAUSE WE THE NIGGAZ PUSHING THAT CREW, I SEE YOU KNOW THE BEEFS WE HAD.ALL THOSE OTHER CREWS WERE PUSSY.........AND FOR THE RECORD ME AND NEEK COULD BURN ALL OF DESTINY.IF I DON'T KNOW YOU U GOTTA BE SUM JOCK, BUT IF IF YOU REAL DEAL JUST LET ME KNOW. IF YOU KNOW NEEK SO WELL HE DID START WRITING IN ABOUT 86 AND UR RIGHT THOSE NE THROWIES DIDN'T COME TILL THE 90'S. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING UP IN HERE.....I'M DOING SO BECAUSE DUDES IS MAD PUSSY ON A COMPUTER BUT IF YOU GUYS KNEW US, THEN U KNOW WE HAD BEEF WITH EVERYBODY. AN WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED.

werd!!!!