View Single Post
Old
(#111
SMdoubleXL
Veteran
SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: fucked up pics you took super awesome thread - 08-12-2010, 02:56 AM

I've posted 1 or 2 of these somewhere on 12 before..but this thread is more appropriate.
I drove past this girl, and it took me a bit to realize what she was doing. SO I turned around like any person with a camera and grabbed some shots. It was like 7 am downtown on a weekday. She acted like this for about 15 minutes, bringing her hand up to her mouth, licking her fingers, then rubbing her pussy..trying to expose her skills. She would grind her hips to cars driving by, and people walking, riding by on bikes. This bitch was just nasty, but im sure just tryin to earn a buck or two.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seanmichealxxl/

IG ~~~SMXXL