THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#51
willy.wonka

Default 12-21-2002, 10:31 PM

i like thongs..they are sexy and the are sooo comfortable
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#52
willy.wonka

Default 12-21-2002, 11:31 PM

[img]http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/11894/p/161482_475876679002541589_v.jpg'>
Old
(#53
GI Jew
GI Jew has no e-cred at this point

Default 12-22-2002, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow
Well, as long as I'm not on my period, I go comando. Not to be sexy, but I find it restricting and I hate pantylines.
Where can I sign up for the infantry?
Old
(#54
GI Jew

Default 12-22-2002, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by vizie.jockr.oner
im talking to a girl right now that doesnt wear panties sometimes, and i think its kinda on the skank side, i can't decide really, but we've had sex and i think that shit smelt funny because maybe she sweats more or some shit, i dont know. but i like thongs as well, or sexy panties, but no granny's. boo.
Old
(#55
GI Jew

Default 12-22-2002, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by FluffeR
lets see a pic of that chinese pussy seniorita SukiSuki
Hey, they have heavy duty jock straps at Oshman's on sale for $19.95.
Old
(#56
GI Jew

Default 12-22-2002, 12:56 AM

Click here to download a random STD. Burning or itching sensation requires Win95 or higher. Mac version includes 2 left footed Nike AirForceOnes, one patent leather blue/gray and the other one is kiwi. Nelly seems to have taken both the right shoes, sorry for any inconvenience.
Old
(#57
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable
Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 12-23-2002, 02:53 PM

Did you people forget about this thread or what? Or did everything about girls that don't wear panties already get discussed?

¯\(°_0)/¯
Old
(#58
EveryWhere
EveryWhere has no e-cred at this point

Default 12-23-2002, 03:04 PM

i think everything was discussed

Im Everywhere You're Not.
Old
(#59
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable
Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 12-23-2002, 03:19 PM

You know, I got a dollar for anyone that prove her wrong. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

¯\(°_0)/¯
Old
(#60
SRGUN GNRAL
SRGUN GNRAL has no e-cred at this point

Default 12-23-2002, 03:54 PM

when i see a girl with no panties i say "aaaaahhh you have no pantyloons" and then follow that by a heavy blow to my nose then one to hers
Old
(#61
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable

Default Re: FREE BALLIN' - 08-12-2003, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL
definition: not wearing any underwear/boxers/panties.

what do you think about girls who don't wear panties?
I think they'd better not be "free ballin" or else, like Smart said, "I'm outta here..."

¯\(°_0)/¯
Old
(#62
StarzAbove
Veteran
StarzAbove has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-12-2003, 01:03 AM

Thi sthread is wack More Pics
Old
(#63
iloveboxcars
Immortal
iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 08-12-2003, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Smart
girls not wearing panties is fine sometimes, not so good others... but if any of them call it freeballin' I'm not sticking around...
even though i knew someone was going to say it, this still made me laugh pretty hard.

too much sunshine makes a desert.
.the Bay Area Casual.
Old
(#64
master bates
Rookie
master bates has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-12-2003, 02:14 AM

I like vaginas!
Old
(#65
mr_president
Banned
mr_president has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-12-2003, 02:43 AM

great thread, this thumb wrestl cat was something else...

Old
(#66
villain
Veteran
villain has definitely earned your virtual respect villain has definitely earned your virtual respect villain has definitely earned your virtual respect villain has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default 08-12-2003, 02:53 AM

What's up with all the christmas thread flashbacks, dejavu, self fulfilling prophecies and vicious crop circles? Sheesh... this is like chickswithdicks and two left feet.
I'm scurrrrred....

"The TSOG stalketh the land and the serfs bow and worship it. It stealeth property, it burneth neighborhoods, it foully killeth all opposition. Ye think it only doth its violence to black people, or Hispanics, or kooks with odd religions, but its hand is at your own throat even now. TSOG fthagn! What--are ye stupid, or something?"
--Abdul Alhazred, The TSOGonomicon

R.I.P. Krie
Old
(#67
dELiSs
dELiSs just upped their e-cred some more dELiSs just upped their e-cred some more dELiSs just upped their e-cred some more

Default 08-12-2003, 03:37 AM

Lately I've been wearing em. But before that I didn't wear any for a long time. Not to be sexy or anything. It's just more comftorable.
Old
(#68
effyoo
Elite Member
effyoo has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-12-2003, 03:47 AM

I haven't worn panties since the time I found that thong in the laundry room of my building.

You're so cool, I'm a call you a culo.
Old
(#69
Swiffer Jet
Swiffer Jet is about to be banned

Default 08-12-2003, 03:49 AM

deliss , i'm curious to know what you's look like.
Old
(#70
dELiSs
dELiSs just upped their e-cred some more dELiSs just upped their e-cred some more dELiSs just upped their e-cred some more

Default 08-12-2003, 04:59 AM

swif. a few years ago i went to a rave. i think i saw yuou. har har just kidding. you got friendster dawg?
Old
(#71
effyoo
Elite Member
effyoo has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-12-2003, 05:07 AM

Ooh! Say yes say yes!

You're so cool, I'm a call you a culo.
Old
(#72
$360
$360 is on their way to e-fame $360 is on their way to e-fame

Default 08-12-2003, 05:12 AM

girls that wear boxers are AOK with me.

MEAN MACHINE™ <span style=\'color:gold\'>(sweep force)</span>
DRINKING GASOLINE
Old
(#73
dELiSs

Default 08-12-2003, 05:18 AM

the only cool boxers are Dr. Seuss boxers.
Old
(#74
IDrinkSprite
IDrinkSprite is on their way to e-fame IDrinkSprite is on their way to e-fame

Default 08-12-2003, 05:36 AM

Girls that dont wear panties are pretty cool.I dont mind at all.I love rubbing on girls asses and inner thighs when they just have pants on and no thong etc...+if i end up fucking her that day and she stays over at my house,in the morning she walks around with nothin but one of my shirts on and when she stretches the shirt moves up and i get to see her ass again and it makes me wanna fuck her again.i just got laid recently.i been in a good mood.
Old
(#75
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable

Default 08-12-2003, 06:05 AM

I think your good mood is sucks.

edit: is not wearing any panties.

¯\(°_0)/¯

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)