THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
swif1
swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Post 03-02-2005, 03:32 PM

Click me omg!
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Hermdog
Elite Member
Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools

Default 03-02-2005, 03:59 PM

Only click if you have pop up blocker.....

God the 2nd one was awful

Ramble On
Old
(#3
AREANKAY
AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ! AREANKAY is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 03-02-2005, 04:03 PM

where can i find that video of that guy killing his computer that is in that banner add on that site.......?
Old
(#4
trackstand
trackstand has no e-cred at this point

Default 03-02-2005, 05:10 PM

I didn't see who started this thread, only saw the title... But I knew it was you swif.

Heard it on the radio, seen it on the TV show...

Prose before hoes!
Old
(#5
defyoner
Elite Member
defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools

Post 03-02-2005, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by trackstand@Mar 2 2005, 05:10 PM
I didn't see who started this thread, only saw the title... But I knew it was you swif.

hahahha.. aznrcrpwr

Swif1 is my baby daddy.
Old
(#6
swif1
swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 03-02-2005, 05:13 PM

<3

I will visit the both of you h0tboys this summer, hopefully.
Old
(#7
defyoner
Elite Member
defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools defyoner has already snuffed most of you fools

Default 03-02-2005, 05:16 PM

hopefully is not an answer i can live with. i need a yes. or a no. because i have the Vin Diesel RX-7 bed sheets waiting for you. so when i get a certain answer. i will lay them out for you.

Swif1 is my baby daddy.
Old
(#8
fatbastard
fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ! fatbastard is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 03-02-2005, 05:23 PM

I thought they learnt their lesson after making the second one?

What more can they do? sub woofers on top of the subwoofers? neon lights in the glove compartment?
Old
(#9
source
source has no e-cred at this point

Post 03-02-2005, 06:33 PM

3 times as sweet as i thought it would be.

&quot;give soul claps, firm handshakes, and throw smooth bolo punches&quot;
Old
(#10
2 blaazed
2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ! 2 blaazed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Post 03-02-2005, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AREANKAY@Mar 2 2005, 11:03 AM
where can i find that video of that guy killing his computer that is in that banner add on that site.......?
Old
(#11
CamAlmighty
CamAlmighty has no e-cred at this point

Post 03-02-2005, 07:22 PM

Haha that's pretty good..I especially like the spoilers.
Good stuff swif.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hermdog@Mar 2 2005, 03:59 PM
Only click if you have pop up blocker.....

Take heed, my blocker was working overtime.

Constantinople, that's a strange word.
Old
(#12
technikal
technikal has no e-cred at this point

Post 03-02-2005, 08:47 PM

Murdering infants for 10 cents.
Old
(#13
Abracadabra
Senior Moderator
Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ! Abracadabra is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 03-02-2005, 11:31 PM

anybody actually looking forward to this film should do society a favour and drown themselves.

BOP

Sunshine plays a major part in the daytime
Old
(#14
Dr. Dazzle
Veteran
Dr. Dazzle is on their way to e-fame Dr. Dazzle is on their way to e-fame

Default 03-02-2005, 11:48 PM

3 TIMES THE THRAST, 3 TIMES THE THRURIOUS!

Hi Elise!
Old
(#15
The Leader
The Leader just stepped up their game

Default 03-03-2005, 12:07 AM

Flash didn't load for me.

( SUN ) o o o&lt;-Earth o ( ) -(-)- o o .
Old
(#16
InDY_500
Veteran
InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ! InDY_500 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 03-03-2005, 08:24 AM

Looks good, cant wait til the release day... Imma be first in line.. hahaha

12oz Bowling Team...
Old
(#17
krie

Default 03-03-2005, 08:33 AM

God no..
Old
(#18
fermentor666
Veteran
fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish

Default 03-03-2005, 08:43 AM

Hilarious.

"Our operational world is an apathetic one, indifferent to itself, dispassionate and deadly boring. And it is useless to be dispassionate in a passionless world. Being carefree in a disinvested world has no meaning. That is how we became orphans."
-Jean Baudrillard
Old
(#19
InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser
InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser has no e-cred at this point

Default 03-03-2005, 03:07 PM

this is a joke, right?

they're not really making a third one, especially with a shitty title like that, are they?

Old
(#20
Poop Man Bob
Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 03-03-2005, 03:11 PM

Jesus, did anyone actually watch the video? If you watch it, it's a tad obvious whether or not the 3rd movie is real. C'mon now, folks.

"3 times the .. how the hell am I supposed to say that?"

Toilets are for the uninspired.
Old
(#21
InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser
InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser has no e-cred at this point

Default 03-03-2005, 03:15 PM

no I didn't. it wouldn't work for me.

guess that answers my question.

although, I thought I remembered hearing/reading something about there being a third one picking up where Vin Diesel's character left off.
Old
(#22
Poop Man Bob
Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ! Poop Man Bob is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 03-03-2005, 03:25 PM

Oh, well it's an animated spoof on what would be the third movie. And the voiceover inserts "3" in all of the words. It's quite lolerific.

Toilets are for the uninspired.
Old
(#23
master bait
master bait has no e-cred at this point

Default 03-03-2005, 04:20 PM

Id rather see that sponge bob flick.
as a protest Im not even going to check out the trailer
Old
(#24
fermentor666
Veteran
fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish

Post 03-03-2005, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by master bait@Mar 3 2005, 04:20 PM
Id rather see that sponge bob flick.
as a protest Im not even going to check out the trailer

"Our operational world is an apathetic one, indifferent to itself, dispassionate and deadly boring. And it is useless to be dispassionate in a passionless world. Being carefree in a disinvested world has no meaning. That is how we became orphans."
-Jean Baudrillard
Old
(#25
trackstand
trackstand has no e-cred at this point

Default 03-03-2005, 08:20 PM

I'm glad PMB is here to simplify this.

Heard it on the radio, seen it on the TV show...

Prose before hoes!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)