THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#51
CALIgula
CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 07:58 AM

yup...its because of this...

The ear popping is due to excessive dopamine-adrenalin conversion during orgasm while your tissue and nerves in and around your ear lack relaxin/elastin Prostaglandin—which is needed to withhold the orgasmic contraction due to a sequence of adrenalin surges during or after orgasm.
Your auditory nerve is suddenly compressed by the tissue contraction and suffers from the interruption of nutritional supply due to a sudden contraction of the arteries. This results in nervous numbness.

**Team CHUBB LUBB! **
10YRCLUB
Click ads to support 12oz!
==100's==
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#52
Porcelain
Veteran
Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 07:59 AM

basically the same reason why sometimes i can feel my toes when i bust a nut too

I'm A Rebel With A Cause
Applause Ain't Necessary.
Old
(#53
DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
Immortal
DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 08:38 AM

Sometimes I bust nuts that feel like I'm doing whipits.
Like the whole "wawawawawawawawawa" sound effects and full body tingling and shit.

I used to have it down to a science to nut like that every time, but these days it's hit or miss.

Anybody else get that shit?
Old
(#54
DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
Immortal
DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ! DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by groyn shmoyn (View Original Post)

i dont think you can walk it off with buckled knees.
Not to mention the fact that walking is the last thing that comes to mind after busting a good nut.

I usually just nod out for a minute after a really good nut.

Like a junkie who just shot up.

Last edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER : 03-19-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Old
(#55
Porcelain
Veteran
Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ! Porcelain is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 08:48 AM

fuck walking after a good knee buckling nut

i lay my ass down a light a cigarette

and go back to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep sllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeepppppppppppp

I'm A Rebel With A Cause
Applause Ain't Necessary.
Old
(#56
DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
Immortal

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^ . ^ (View Original Post)

amateurs.

NO SHE DIDN'T!!!
LMAO!
Old
(#57
Decyferon
Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 12:34 PM

I bust a nut one time and had the knee buckling and what felt like an explosion in my head was mad, I thought I burst a blood vessel in my brain or something, had the shakes after but damn it was good

Credit Cards & Apple Pies
Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I may beat someone to death.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#58
Jackson
Veteran
Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 01:22 PM

Taking baths with women is one of the best things in the world.
Provided the bath is quite big and she is quite small.
Oh the joys!

FRANK BOOTH
Old
(#59
earl broclo ESQ
Unstoppable
earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER (View Original Post)

Sometimes I bust nuts that feel like I'm doing whipits.
Like the whole "wawawawawawawawawa" sound effects and full body tingling and shit.

Anybody else get that shit?
yeah, this is similar to what i was explaining earlier. i'll usually close my eyes, and it's as if i can see nerve endings in my eyes going off. does that make sense? try it next time. it's almost like little flashes, or patterns.
Old
(#60
rushawn wuan
Veteran
rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ! rushawn wuan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 01:56 PM

ive busted a nut so fat that my ballx hurt after a while. i didnt really enjoyed it. i think it was because i was holding it in for too long.

Thrill Seeking Gang!
WE LIVE WILD!
www.thrillside.com
Old
(#61
LadyNapua
LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 02:50 PM

4 years without sex is an awful thought.

My guy is only home for about 11 months and then leaves for 7-8 months. This has been going on for 6 years. At least we have webcams....

IF YOU GOT A BAD BITCH THAT WANNA FUCK YOU, YOU FUCK HER DOG. -MERO
Old
(#62
dosa312
dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 02:54 PM

I never buckled from a nut... but I was smashing on the bathroom sink once and as Im standing there in front of the sink working on this broad, I got a leg cramp in my calf and buckle... this broad was laughing like a mutha fucka... I laughed once the cramp was gone... Moral of the story... HYDRATE MUTHA'FUCKAS!!!!

Over two hundred reports of ear sex have been confirmed so far, prompting a new slogan, "Once you go Black, you go deaf".

So, Bambi's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.
So I says, "Even this one I have where Jesus Christ
is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole
with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something
resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?"
Old
(#63
dosa312
dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ! dosa312 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 03:00 PM

And I have to wonder... after 4 years of no sex... do you start having wet dreams again???

Over two hundred reports of ear sex have been confirmed so far, prompting a new slogan, "Once you go Black, you go deaf".

So, Bambi's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.
So I says, "Even this one I have where Jesus Christ
is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole
with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something
resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?"
Old
(#64
Caik
Rookie
Caik better step their game up

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earl broclo ESQ (View Original Post)

...the other night we were busting each others balls all night...
...WAT...
Old
(#65
Jackson
Veteran
Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ! Jackson is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 03:05 PM

LOL
Yeah morning cramp in bed with a woman is not better than morning cramp not in bed with a woman.
Morning cramp sucksssss

FRANK BOOTH
Old
(#66
DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
Immortal

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:

yeah, this is similar to what i was explaining earlier. i'll usually close my eyes, and it's as if i can see nerve endings in my eyes going off. does that make sense? try it next time. it's almost like little flashes, or patterns.
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Old
(#67
tabloid-
tabloid- has definitely earned your virtual respect tabloid- has definitely earned your virtual respect tabloid- has definitely earned your virtual respect tabloid- has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 06:43 PM

Quote:

"get off me you hot bag of shit!"

hillarious

That's Fresh
Old
(#68
earl broclo ESQ
Unstoppable
earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ! earl broclo ESQ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caik (View Original Post)

...WAT...
very good point, a dreadful choice of words on my part.

we were busting each other's chops, or asses, or maybe just cutting up on each other would be better off.

either way, my girl doesn't have balls.
Old
(#69
earl broclo ESQ
Unstoppable

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 06:54 PM

ever let one go, and then you have to search for it to clean up? one time i was dating this girl, and while in between apartments, was sleeping at her aunts house. she ended up using her little cousin's bed, and during a visit i went commando on her. so i pull out, and can't find the towel in time and try to use my hand to cap that shit. unfortunately, some of my boys went airborne on me. i never knew the distance this thing could shoot, it's amazing. so anyways, i'm sitting there finishing up, and i'm worried that i just shot a load on this 9 year old's sticker book or something. so i'm looking around the little dudes room, trying to find the mess. then my girl says "i found it!" i turn around, and she's sitting there with her cat laying next to her. goes to prove that my boys know how to find pussy. i felt bad because i got the cat right on the head, but at the same time --how can you not laugh at that shit.
Old
(#70
*PROTOCOL*
Elite Member
*PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ! *PROTOCOL* is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:

ever let one go, and then you have to search for it to clean up? one time i was dating this girl, and while in between apartments, was sleeping at her aunts house. she ended up using her little cousin's bed, and during a visit i went commando on her. so i pull out, and can't find the towel in time and try to use my hand to cap that shit. unfortunately, some of my boys went airborne on me. i never knew the distance this thing could shoot, it's amazing. so anyways, i'm sitting there finishing up, and i'm worried that i just shot a load on this 9 year old's sticker book or something. so i'm looking around the little dudes room, trying to find the mess. then my girl says "i found it!" i turn around, and she's sitting there with her cat laying next to her. goes to prove that my boys know how to find pussy. i felt bad because i got the cat right on the head, but at the same time --how can you not laugh at that shit.
HAHA! My friend told me a similar story except him and this girl werew tripping acid and he couldn't find it anywhere, and the girls conservative christian mom came home right then and the girl ended up having it in her hair and so her mom noticed this, and sat them down to talk. So, my friend had to listen to some wacko lecture about sex being sinful while tripping. How is that for awkward?
Old
(#71
gasfacevictm
Unstoppable
gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 07:25 PM

^^That is some shit right there.
I love fucking while I'm tripping though.
Shit is amazing like I'm fucking in pixie land.

Sometimes i bust so hard i have trouble seeing for a few seconds afterwards.

My love for you is ticking clock, BERSERKER!
Would you like to suck my cock, BERSERKER!
My love for you is like a truck, BERSERKER!
Would you like to making fuck, BERSERKER!
Old
(#72
Theo.Huxtable
Banned
Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ! Theo.Huxtable is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 07:26 PM

happens all the time.
Old
(#73
LadyNapua
LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools LadyNapua has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 07:43 PM

Quote:

props for that one!

IF YOU GOT A BAD BITCH THAT WANNA FUCK YOU, YOU FUCK HER DOG. -MERO
Old
(#74
GLIK$
Senior Moderator
GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 07:45 PM

you ever run online to talk to a bunch of dudes about busting nuts?

NEW WORLD ORDER

THEY PLAN TO KILL YOU
Old
(#75
yinz n'at
Veteran
yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ! yinz n'at is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle? - 03-19-2008, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinky the kid (View Original Post)

STFU NOOB!!!!!

what you know hoe?

on a side note.
i finished with my lady.

im glad its over, she gets straight up stupid sometimes (during)
and as always, i have girl sauce on the bottom of my shirt.

but i love how the female orgasm makes a bitch stop trippin.
she was all bummin cause im leaving early tonight to paint.

now shes all "have fun!"

rad.

that rules

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)