THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#140151
HUGO TENEBRAE*
HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:26 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#140152
straightlikwit
straightlikwit is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:30 PM

heavy weight defense!
Old
(#140153
HUGO TENEBRAE*
HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned HUGO TENEBRAE* is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:30 PM

Old
(#140154
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran
Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the otha side (View Original Post)

you donot currently have one live spot and you think you could rock that
only real niggas rocked that sane colo ja katsu moss zuwon!
My guy, you aint the 1 to talk. you catch drippy sloppy fillins in only dead spots. go bombing in real spots, you got the itch. I never seen a veo in my life and i been all around the city.

Im Large on the streets

Last edited by Mr.Manhattan : 03-30-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old
(#140155
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran
Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:40 PM

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#140156
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:43 PM

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#140157
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:46 PM

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#140158
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:50 PM

Stolen

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#140159
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:51 PM

Stolen

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#140160
Done Vida
Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:52 PM

nicer, mega, ja, bruz

anus
Old
(#140161
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 06:57 PM

And katy perry's tiggums

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#140162
armored
armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 07:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brYY3Dri7xw
Old
(#140163
I Do Graff 4 Problems
I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Manhattan (View Original Post)

My guy, you aint the 1 to talk. you catch drippy sloppy fillins in only dead spots. go bombing in real spots, you got the itch. I never seen a veo in my life and i been all around the city.
I SECOND THAT.

Baby I Got A Plan, Ima Need You To Cook A Thousand Graaams!
Old
(#140164
XxthakingofqueenzXx
Elite Member
XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 07:25 PM

Peeped that white n red floater over meas today.

i always wanted that spot

░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█▄░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░▄▄▄█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█▄░░▄██▀░░░▀██▄░░█░░░▀███▀
░░░░░░█░██▀▄▄░░░▄▄▀██░█░░░░██░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄██░░░
░░▄▄▄▄█░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█▀▀▀▀░░░░
▄██▀█░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░
██░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░
︻╦╤─

Last edited by XxthakingofqueenzXx : 03-30-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old
(#140165
eatmadcatdaily
eatmadcatdaily has definitely earned your virtual respect eatmadcatdaily has definitely earned your virtual respect eatmadcatdaily has definitely earned your virtual respect eatmadcatdaily has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 07:34 PM

Stolen

Look Familiar Anyone?
Old
(#140166
papo 139th
papo 139th is watching their e-fame flourish papo 139th is watching their e-fame flourish papo 139th is watching their e-fame flourish papo 139th is watching their e-fame flourish papo 139th is watching their e-fame flourish papo 139th is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmadcatdaily (View Original Post)

Stolen

Look Familiar Anyone?
this and when omni hit it was the best ....
Old
(#140167
I Do Graff 4 Problems
I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it I Do Graff 4 Problems is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxthakingofqueenzXx (View Original Post)

Peeped that white n red floater over meas today.

i always wanted that spot
thats crazy that was done no logner than 12 hours ago

Baby I Got A Plan, Ima Need You To Cook A Thousand Graaams!
Old
(#140168
XxthakingofqueenzXx
Elite Member
XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 07:49 PM

thats my neck of the woods... i see everything

░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█▄░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░▄▄▄█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█▄░░▄██▀░░░▀██▄░░█░░░▀███▀
░░░░░░█░██▀▄▄░░░▄▄▀██░█░░░░██░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄██░░░
░░▄▄▄▄█░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█▀▀▀▀░░░░
▄██▀█░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░
██░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░
︻╦╤─
Old
(#140169
armored
armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmadcatdaily (View Original Post)

Stolen

Look Familiar Anyone?
idk why but it reminded me of

Old
(#140170
allfreetime
Elite Member
allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 08:16 PM

"Don't kill me Nova, Don't kill me"

The United States as the world knows will never start a war. We do not want a war. We do not now expect a war. This generation of Americans has now already had enough. More than enough of war and hate and oppression. -JFK 1962

Thank you to those who took the photos I post (if they're not mine) and of course the writer(s) themselves.
Old
(#140171
drownedbyair
drownedbyair is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 08:27 PM

Old
(#140172
drownedbyair
drownedbyair is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 08:28 PM

Old
(#140175
stompandcrush
stompandcrush has definitely earned your virtual respect stompandcrush has definitely earned your virtual respect stompandcrush has definitely earned your virtual respect stompandcrush has definitely earned your virtual respect stompandcrush has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-30-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Manhattan (View Original Post)

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)