THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#51
BOATS N HOES
BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-17-2011, 05:50 PM

Never found the wallet

Got this couch tho

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#52
billhanus_theanus
Rookie
billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned billhanus_theanus is about to be banned

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-17-2011, 06:00 PM

wooty woo!!!
Old
(#53
JUST THE TIP
JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ! JUST THE TIP is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-17-2011, 06:06 PM

if you woulda been wearing tight pants, that shit wouldnt have fallen out

props on dope new couch

big shit magnet
Old
(#54
francis buxton
francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-17-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$% (View Original Post)

francis, i got a purple couch, and it is awesome like prince

But is it as awesome as prince on a couch?

"Even though, I had met her months before, played Donkey Kong with her, and she had no eyebrows then. That was her style."

King Of Garbage Island
Old
(#55
ella1985
ella1985 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 10:47 AM

great day for others!
Old
(#56
_blank_
Veteran
_blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ! _blank_ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 06:38 PM

i want to say something in this thread.

so i did

okay
Old
(#57
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 06:48 PM

but really though... my couch is better ...its got cosby sweater flava..

and mothafucking teal eagles..... teal eagles..

in tandem with

this bad ass carnivorous koala pillow

yall cant touch my next level styles
Old
(#58
francis buxton
francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ! francis buxton is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella1985 (View Original Post)

great day for others!

"Great day, Yes?"

"Even though, I had met her months before, played Donkey Kong with her, and she had no eyebrows then. That was her style."

King Of Garbage Island
Old
(#59
BOATS N HOES
BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 07:52 PM

Moogle - http://thecosbysweaterproject.tumblr.com/

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Old
(#60
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 08:06 PM

haha yea but really the fuckin thing is ugly as hell.. downside to thrift store donations/being a cheap ass

i owe you anyway for the posters ..how much would it be to ship the koala pillow to you?
Old
(#61
anything goes
anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 08:14 PM

Now I'm no expert on the subject but I'm pretty sure you got yourself a cosby sweater love seat there br0.

But those teal Eagles are fresh as fuck!!!

Old
(#62
BOATS N HOES

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOGLE? (View Original Post)

haha yea but really the fuckin thing is ugly as hell.. downside to thrift store donations/being a cheap ass

i owe you anyway for the posters ..how much would it be to ship the koala pillow to you?
Maybe like $10?
Haha dope

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Old
(#63
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 08:29 PM

k gimme a minute.. shits on some wyld stallion drama right now but for real just bug the fuck out of me if i forget
Old
(#64
BOATS N HOES

Default Re: So, I've been couch shopping all day - 06-21-2011, 09:21 PM

Will do

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)