THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#26
IHATEU
Unstoppable
IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hunting for old graffiti items - 07-11-2011, 08:58 PM

life sucks die 1 and 2
ultra 2 and 3
flashbacks 9 and 1-4
magic moments 1-4
garage early ones 1-6...
xplicit grafix 1-4, 6
Xplicit Grafix Vol2 issue 1and the first double issue
hype: metal monsters issue
fat cap 1-2
OnTheRun Special Double Issue 1 nyc
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#27
HAL
Senior Moderator
HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hunting for old graffiti items - 07-13-2011, 06:20 AM

Not very old, but I'd like to get ahold of a Montana Basic can. I'd prefer full, but empty or used is ok, too. They changed the packaging to "white line", and I'd like one from before the packaging switch.

Old
(#28
Hullucination
Veteran
Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hunting for old graffiti items - 07-17-2011, 10:41 PM

sweet

the largest cause of death is birth
Old
(#29
crave
Veteran
crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ! crave is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hunting for old graffiti items - 08-05-2011, 09:23 AM

I already posted this in Ch. 0, but for those of you that don't frequent that section...

I'm willing to part with any of the above, shoot me a pm with an offer if interested.

BOOM.
Old
(#30
wezzywez1
wezzywez1 is about to be banned

Default Re: Hunting for old graffiti items - 07-18-2012, 05:03 PM

I still have these magazines if anyone's interested. Especially I am selling the Bronx, Brooklyn,Queens and Manhattan Mass Appeals together for $200 and Mass Appeal 1-4 for $200. The rest are negotiable. email me instead on contacting on here since I rarely check the site anymore. wezzywez@gmail.com

Scribble #5
quality of life issue 3 cavs on cover
Beautiful decay issue j
Scribble #7
flashbacks #10
life sucks die #8
beautiful decay issue 1
all nation volume 3
Clout #4
flashbacks #11
undastream magazine #2
know name #1
scribble #13
the raw and uncut 1-10 (fanzine put out by snatch cwk)
Undastream #4
Scribble #8
mass appeal manhattan edition
Down the line
Day in the lyfe issue 5
Undastream #3
clout #1
Addicion #3
undastream #1
magic moments issue 1
catch me if you can
true colorz #8
Clout #7
underground productions
Molotov cocktail new York special edition
Mass appeal #4 revs interview
Day in the lyfe #4
the vapors issue 1
Mass appeal 32
mass appeal 19
Mass appeal 21
Mass appeal 16
Mass appeal 20
Garage magazine #9
mass appeal 11
Mass appeal 27
Fat cap magazine new York special #1 cope cover(cover came off, but I have it)
Crazy kings issue #4 Mitch cover
Mass appeal #2
can control bombers only issue
Mass appeal da Bronx
Mass appeal #3
mass appeal Brooklyn
Mass appeal issue #1
crazy kings issue #3 seen bday cover
Can control summer 1994 issue
Stress issue 4
Old
(#31
Beast
Beast is watching their e-fame flourish Beast is watching their e-fame flourish Beast is watching their e-fame flourish Beast is watching their e-fame flourish Beast is watching their e-fame flourish Beast is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Hunting for old graffiti items - 09-01-2013, 02:17 PM

Come on, no collectors lurking around here anymore?
Old
(#32
shefgraff
shefgraff is about to be banned shefgraff is about to be banned shefgraff is about to be banned shefgraff is about to be banned

Default Re: Hunting for old graffiti items - 09-20-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL (View Original Post)

Not very old, but I'd like to get ahold of a Montana Basic can. I'd prefer full, but empty or used is ok, too. They changed the packaging to "white line", and I'd like one from before the packaging switch.

i got one can (empty) of montana basic (green colour) its a bit bashed from the bottom of the can but not pierced. where you from? i have about 70 random empty cans
Old
(#33
skeelo
skeelo has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Hunting for old graffiti items - 01-19-2014, 12:08 AM

Anyone interested in OTR Blackbooks vol.3 SEEN? I got the limited gold edition with a minor issue for sale.
Send me a message if interested.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)