(#7426
atarisydney
Rookie
atarisydney is about to be banned atarisydney is about to be banned

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 03:05 AM

i will tap dance on your head with my blue swade disco shoes from the 70s
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#7427
christo-f
Veteran
christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 03:59 AM

Suede

Blue Suede shoes were a rock & roll item from the 1950s, nothing to do with Disco.

Gotta know what you're talking about before you can talk shit.
Old
(#7428
MitsOne
MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 04:16 AM

PATERSON and BARON VON BEAVER your obviously taking things the wrong way, we all said we respect kerupt were just having a general convo about that style he's doing, our own opinions are allowed on this thread so stop taking shit to heart...
personally if i was kerupt i would evolve my original already funky as fuck style, to me he's taking a step backwards, that's all im saying, do disrespect... and no id rather see a burner than a texta tag.. anyday..
Old
(#7429
have a nice day
Rookie
have a nice day just upped their e-cred some more have a nice day just upped their e-cred some more have a nice day just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 07:13 AM

Old
(#7430
fatlaces
fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDI 5k (View Original Post)

its missing the old school dude who always goes on about how things were better back in the days. and also the staunch cunt that just likes to roll cunts for their paint.

In regards to the Kerupt, he has definitely devolved his style hes gone from early 80's era typical new york public style to the mid 70's new york style. Either way hes doing his thing, goodo n him.
Old
(#7431
slurpinslurpies
slurpinslurpies is killin' it slurpinslurpies is killin' it slurpinslurpies is killin' it slurpinslurpies is killin' it slurpinslurpies is killin' it slurpinslurpies is killin' it slurpinslurpies is killin' it

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 09:08 AM

my graffitis so retro i write things like metalica/pantera and bong on around the place.
Old
(#7432
Sydney Rat Race
Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ! Sydney Rat Race is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christo-f (View Original Post)

Suede

Blue Suede shoes were a rock & roll item from the 1950s, nothing to do with Disco.

Gotta know what you're talking about before you can talk shit.
Hhahaha!

This Town Deserves A Better Class Of Criminal.
Old
(#7433
have a nice day
Rookie
have a nice day just upped their e-cred some more have a nice day just upped their e-cred some more have a nice day just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 11:58 AM

Old
(#7434
Brickos
Elite Member
Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-05-2011, 10:58 PM

Old
(#7435
christo-f
Veteran
christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-06-2011, 11:44 AM

Nothing spectacular, a bit of Canberra kit.

IMG_7679 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7678 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7677 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7676 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7675 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7674 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7673 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7672 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7717 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7709 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7466 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

IMG_7465 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr
Old
(#7436
Brickos
Elite Member
Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-06-2011, 09:53 PM

Stolen, stolen
Old
(#7437
N4TE
N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-06-2011, 10:41 PM

All stolen but worth a re-look.

[/IMG]
Old
(#7438
N4TE
N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools N4TE has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-06-2011, 10:46 PM

Old
(#7439
N4TE

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-06-2011, 10:59 PM

Old
(#7440
N4TE

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-06-2011, 11:11 PM

Last edited by N4TE : 12-06-2011 at 11:19 PM.
Old
(#7441
Brickos
Elite Member

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-07-2011, 12:51 AM

DWC OUT NOW lololololololol
Old
(#7442
N4TE

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-07-2011, 04:58 AM

Back to front style on Parramatta road no less..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rebel-taktix/6402210125/
Old
(#7443
MitsOne
MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-07-2011, 07:33 AM

Boys i just found another album stashed in my cupboard *sound of scanner scanning*
Old
(#7444
Omega Man
Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-07-2011, 08:56 AM

I have to give props when props are due, that KGB is not simple and painting reverse is hard to do.

Bad Samaritan averaging above average men.
Old
(#7445
christo-f
Veteran

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-07-2011, 09:38 AM

I was just running through in my mind how one would go about inside out painting, I'd definitely fuck it up.
Old
(#7446
fatlaces
fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ! fatlaces is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-07-2011, 11:29 AM

hurts my head thinking about how to paint in reverse.
Old
(#7447
prawn laksa
prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-08-2011, 07:23 AM

Old
(#7448
MitsOne

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-08-2011, 07:26 AM

some oldies from my album i found...

Old
(#7449
MitsOne

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-08-2011, 08:40 AM

Here's some that i cut out and stuck in a black book when i was young, unity said to me "that's a stupid idea man" lol now i realize how dumb it was i got all these tiny photos.. anyways...
remember all my shit here was done when i was like 14 so before you dis me pull out your flicks from when YOU were 14, u probly chillin wit yo mumma's...

Old
(#7450
DOWSE
DOWSE is watching their e-fame flourish DOWSE is watching their e-fame flourish DOWSE is watching their e-fame flourish DOWSE is watching their e-fame flourish DOWSE is watching their e-fame flourish DOWSE is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-08-2011, 02:01 PM

http://www.complex.com/art-design/20...fiti-writers#2

maybe a few others that coulda made the list but generally on point...

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)