THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#38426
Joe Bag of Doughnuts
Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:18 PM

...Fred durst signed with cash money records...

Wut.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#38427
bed framed
Elite Member
bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bag of Doughnuts (View Original Post)

...Fred durst signed with cash money records...
haha you beat me to it. I dont give a shit about Limp Bizkit or Cash money but it is nonsense...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...izkit-20120224
Old
(#38428
blackboatshoes
Veteran
blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:21 PM

nonsense is that you know that, and told everyone.

i run up like machine gun kelly, with a black skelly.
put one in your belly, leave you smelly, then take your pelle pelle.

5fingermiscount - i was like "yo, niggas like christmas too"
Old
(#38429
bed framed
Elite Member
bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:23 PM

i saw it on facebook. Posted by TITS clothing brand. Terrible brand btw, I just liked their page for the TITS
Old
(#38430
Roberto_Flack
Rookie
Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:25 PM

Old
(#38431
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:28 PM

Industry Jews, always wanting more....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#38432
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:35 PM

CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS = COPS

I dunno the thing with Rick Ross...I don't believe for a second any of the bullshit he talks on his songs, but it's not like he was a beat cop.

Or a park ranger.

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#38433
NightmareOnElmStreet
Veteran
NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:49 PM

i'd love to meet the person behind this meme........so i can slap him in the neck.

Lurking Hard, Hardly Lurking.

***Hunnit K Diamond Club. Brutal Sexy Mans. D.G.S.***

Last edited by NightmareOnElmStreet : 02-24-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old
(#38434
mewzer
mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:54 PM

that is hilarious
Old
(#38435
YearzOne
Veteran
YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 10:46 PM

How long you think you'll do it?
"Till I'm finished."
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___
Old
(#38436
YearzOne
Veteran
YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 10:47 PM

"Till I'm finished."
Old
(#38437
sayWORD?
sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism (View Original Post)

CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS = COPS

I dunno the thing with Rick Ross...I don't believe for a second any of the bullshit he talks on his songs, but it's not like he was a beat cop.

Or a park ranger.
yea but he coulda spun it into something, and even made himself more credible.
instead he straight lies about it.

"yea nigga i was bringin mad coke in and slangin it to the inmates"

instead of, "naw nigga that aint me in that picture, i was 18 and flippin keys".

fuck outta here.

his entourage are fucking faggots too, that gunplay nigger needs one to the domepiece no homo.
Old
(#38438
r1char
r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ! r1char is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 11:17 PM

http://whitewhine.com
Old
(#38439
grd
grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 11:52 PM

edible helium balloons
http://youtu.be/cGMCmbLq2qs

you must walk out of that place fucking starving.

pale, weak & full of cake.
Old
(#38440
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 01:04 AM

I've got a problem, it's not really my problem, but it bothers
me to no end.
A friend of mine was confused in 9th grade and went
through one of those ´might be gay´ phases. Long story
short he went ahead and sucked dick. From his telling it was
an even trade with a gay kid. This other kid was totally gay
and I kinda think he may have pushed the envelope on this
one. This happened once or twice. (we aren't sure if it
happened twice but it certainly didn't happen 3 times)
Needless to say this was only a phase, a rather short one at
that, and is like 8 years in the past.
That's not the problem, I have no problem with
homosexuality or even experimenting, this was an honest
mistake on his part and he will say it now with a straight
face "I fucked up, dude. shoulda never sucked that cock."
The actual problem is that some people haven't forgotten. I
mean of course our whole group of friends remembers
(this is one of my best friends, but we used to tease him a
lot about it. it was pretty bad) but since we've grown up
he's had girlfriends who he has sex with and stuff like that.
The probem is that I can't take this guy to parties and stuff
because everytime I think of bringing him I'll say "dude im
gonna bring Chris to the party" "You mean sucked a dick
Chris?? hahahaha yeah man do it it'll be funny" it's not
even like I'm embarassed of bringing him to the party or
anything, I'd just rather spare him.
I've tried telling these other guys like "dude, that was a long
time ago he's not gay, man can you stop calling him sucked-
a-dick Chris every time we talk about him?" This usually
prompts a discussion along the lines of: "Dude, let me tell
you a story... you bake a loaf of bread does that make you a
baker? No. You fix your leaky sink, does that make you a
plumber? No. But you suck ONE DICK AND YOURE A
COCKSUCKER FOR LIFE HAHAHAHA" It's really gotten out of
hand.
anyway I was wondering if you guys had any advice or
ideas of how to bury this. I was thinking maybe drugging
my other friends and getting them to suck my dick, and then
I could use that to make them shut up. Idk
Old
(#38441
publicenemyno.3
publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 01:10 AM

lol. one of my cousins had a bi-homo phase. we don't talk about it when they come to visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91gDnBkAl8g
Old
(#38442
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 01:13 AM

>"Dude, let me tell you a story... you bake a loaf
of bread does that make you a baker? No. You
fix your leaky sink, does that make you a
plumber? No. But you suck ONE DICK AND
YOURE A COCKSUCKER FOR LIFE HAHAHAHA"
Old
(#38443
bonzo stank!
bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOGLE? (View Original Post)

I've got a problem, it's not really my problem, but it bothers
me to no end.
A friend of mine was confused in 9th grade and went
through one of those ´might be gay´ phases. Long story
short he went ahead and sucked dick. From his telling it was
an even trade with a gay kid. This other kid was totally gay
and I kinda think he may have pushed the envelope on this
one. This happened once or twice. (we aren't sure if it
happened twice but it certainly didn't happen 3 times)
Needless to say this was only a phase, a rather short one at
that, and is like 8 years in the past.
That's not the problem, I have no problem with
homosexuality or even experimenting, this was an honest
mistake on his part and he will say it now with a straight
face "I fucked up, dude. shoulda never sucked that cock."
The actual problem is that some people haven't forgotten. I
mean of course our whole group of friends remembers
(this is one of my best friends, but we used to tease him a
lot about it. it was pretty bad) but since we've grown up
he's had girlfriends who he has sex with and stuff like that.
The probem is that I can't take this guy to parties and stuff
because everytime I think of bringing him I'll say "dude im
gonna bring Chris to the party" "You mean sucked a dick
Chris?? hahahaha yeah man do it it'll be funny" it's not
even like I'm embarassed of bringing him to the party or
anything, I'd just rather spare him.
I've tried telling these other guys like "dude, that was a long
time ago he's not gay, man can you stop calling him sucked-
a-dick Chris every time we talk about him?" This usually
prompts a discussion along the lines of: "Dude, let me tell
you a story... you bake a loaf of bread does that make you a
baker? No. You fix your leaky sink, does that make you a
plumber? No. But you suck ONE DICK AND YOURE A
COCKSUCKER FOR LIFE HAHAHAHA" It's really gotten out of
hand.
anyway I was wondering if you guys had any advice or
ideas of how to bury this. I was thinking maybe drugging
my other friends and getting them to suck my dick, and then
I could use that to make them shut up. Idk
http://youtu.be/abJOMjsgc-8

u stank
Old
(#38444
pertplus1
Veteran
pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 03:32 AM

Old
(#38445
YearzOne
Veteran

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 03:35 AM

"Till I'm finished."
Old
(#38446
HUSK
Elite Member
HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 04:43 AM

Old
(#38447
MrChupacabra
Unstoppable
MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 05:44 AM

Old
(#38448
ipod90
ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 06:19 AM

Old
(#38449
MrChupacabra
Unstoppable
MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 06:40 AM

Old
(#38450
McLovin
McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-25-2012, 06:44 AM

faber est quisque fortunae suae

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 10 (0 members and 10 guests)