THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#38351
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 04:00 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#38352
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 04:06 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#38353
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 04:11 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38354
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 04:13 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38355
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !DoNkE*PuNchA! (View Original Post)

In bag these

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#38356
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 05:29 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38357
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 05:32 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38358
bigdoughnut69
bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 05:45 PM

IN BAG THESE...

Bangin out 7 gram Rocks!

HANDZ LIKE REVOK
Old
(#38359
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 06:19 PM

Smokin some tumbleweed right nao

NERDY 30
Old
(#38360
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 06:23 PM

burger with bacon, american cheese, country fried egg and a bacon patty (made with ground bacon).

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38361
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 07:30 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38362
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 07:32 PM

^^^^^^^Epic burger

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#38363
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 07:49 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38364
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 07:54 PM

I would definitely inhale that burger, but single processed cheese slices sitting on a warm sandwich without ever melting = NONSENSE

The farm run a herd of 180 suckler cows, mainly Aberdeen Angus, Simmental and Welsh Black breeds. The cows and their calves graze the organic pastures, including the flower-rich flood meadows alongside the river. A small flock of Texel sheep give birth to their lambs in the spring and lambs are brought in from other farms for fattening. A flock of chickens are also kept to provide eggs for the farm shop.

HUNDRED KARAT

Last edited by Realism : 02-24-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Typo0o0o
Old
(#38365
Joe Bag of Doughnuts
Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ! Joe Bag of Doughnuts is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:18 PM

...Fred durst signed with cash money records...

Wut.
Old
(#38366
bed framed
Elite Member
bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bag of Doughnuts (View Original Post)

...Fred durst signed with cash money records...
haha you beat me to it. I dont give a shit about Limp Bizkit or Cash money but it is nonsense...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...izkit-20120224
Old
(#38367
blackboatshoes
Veteran
blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ! blackboatshoes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:21 PM

nonsense is that you know that, and told everyone.

i run up like machine gun kelly, with a black skelly.
put one in your belly, leave you smelly, then take your pelle pelle.

5fingermiscount - i was like "yo, niggas like christmas too"
Old
(#38368
bed framed
Elite Member
bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:23 PM

i saw it on facebook. Posted by TITS clothing brand. Terrible brand btw, I just liked their page for the TITS
Old
(#38369
Roberto_Flack
Rookie
Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ! Roberto_Flack is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:25 PM

Old
(#38370
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:28 PM

Industry Jews, always wanting more....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38371
Realism
Veteran

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:35 PM

CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS = COPS

I dunno the thing with Rick Ross...I don't believe for a second any of the bullshit he talks on his songs, but it's not like he was a beat cop.

Or a park ranger.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#38372
NightmareOnElmStreet
Veteran
NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:49 PM

i'd love to meet the person behind this meme........so i can slap him in the neck.

Lurking Hard, Hardly Lurking.

***Hunnit K Diamond Club. Brutal Sexy Mans. D.G.S.***

Last edited by NightmareOnElmStreet : 02-24-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old
(#38373
mewzer
mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ! mewzer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 08:54 PM

that is hilarious
Old
(#38374
YearzOne
Veteran
YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 10:46 PM

How long you think you'll do it?
"Till I'm finished."
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___
Old
(#38375
YearzOne
Veteran
YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-24-2012, 10:47 PM

How long you think you'll do it?
"Till I'm finished."
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)