THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#5451
Bakardy!
Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 02-24-2012, 11:05 PM

Should've bought all of em
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#5452
Archie Bunker
Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 02-28-2012, 02:13 AM

Cleaning house! 15$ each SHIPPED! Hit me direct: montana3a@hotmail.com
I ship same day, no games.

15$ Each SHIPPED!

15$ Each SHIPPED! ***crystal clear is empty***

15$ Each SHIPPED!

15$ Each Shipped Hit me direct: Montana3a@hotmail.com

Last edited by Archie Bunker : 02-28-2012 at 02:17 AM.
Old
(#5453
Archie Bunker
Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ! Archie Bunker is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 02-28-2012, 02:15 AM

Brick, Copper, Chippewa...

23$ Each Shipped!

Dont PM me... i never check it. Montana3a@hotmail.com
Old
(#5454
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 02-28-2012, 04:50 AM

i've searched and didn't see--is there an old markers thread?

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#5455
slyle
slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 02-28-2012, 05:00 AM

I thought there was....

www.Capmatchescolor.com for all your vintage spray paint needs....
Old
(#5456
InfraRed
InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 02-28-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist 666 (View Original Post)

i've searched and didn't see--is there an old markers thread?
I saw some old Marsh markers recently, but didn't pick them up. I think that guy is still holding sales and he's supposed to come up with some more paint for me. You want any markers I'll send 'em for cost+shipping. I noticed in KeepinItRail's thread you live in the same state, so shipping should be cheap, and the markers can't be much more than free.
Old
(#5457
PJAY ONE
Rookie
PJAY ONE is watching their e-fame flourish PJAY ONE is watching their e-fame flourish PJAY ONE is watching their e-fame flourish PJAY ONE is watching their e-fame flourish PJAY ONE is watching their e-fame flourish PJAY ONE is watching their e-fame flourish PJAY ONE is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-02-2012, 04:32 PM

Value packs of 1967 scotties are up on Feebay at the moment. Ten great cans in each pack, which comes out to $17.49 a can! Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!
Old
(#5458
vintagespraypaint
vintagespraypaint is killin' it vintagespraypaint is killin' it vintagespraypaint is killin' it vintagespraypaint is killin' it vintagespraypaint is killin' it vintagespraypaint is killin' it vintagespraypaint is killin' it

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-03-2012, 06:15 AM

Here is what I found today, it was a shame the 62 regals and the 64 dove didnt have their tops, my favorite was the glitter spray that says "MAGIC AS ALLADINS LAMP"

Old
(#5459
jib25
jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-06-2012, 01:51 PM

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/sho...45#post8494945

^ Oooh boy... another line...
Old
(#5460
Juca
Juca has definitely earned your virtual respect Juca has definitely earned your virtual respect Juca has definitely earned your virtual respect Juca has definitely earned your virtual respect Juca has definitely earned your virtual respect

Red face Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-07-2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jib25 (View Original Post)

only good think about that paint is that you can wash it off from your hands pretty easy

www.troutartsupply.com

Thanks to OG5BALL for free Flatball Krylon,Scott Rusto and free shipping!

Thanks to HAL for free Flatball Krylon,Color Charts and free shipping!
Old
(#5461
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-07-2012, 06:48 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170797908023...84.m1555.l2649

yo collectors ... i'm posting this for someone else, he's freebaying a set of rustoleum playing cards.

Holler.

- INJ

NERDY 30
Old
(#5462
slyle
slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ! slyle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-07-2012, 11:24 PM

I am looking for more of these style krylon cans. Got cash/cans to trade. I have no problem trading multiple cans for one of these. I also have these style cans to trade for colors I don't have.....

Old
(#5463
Bakardy!
Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-07-2012, 11:27 PM

Slyle what's the year on those? Roughly of course...
Old
(#5464
slyle

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-08-2012, 01:38 AM

Mid 50's. The copper on the end is the newest. That was the same design when they started making the "normal" size can. Early 50's they had almost no colors. Started with clear, then they had aluminum white and black. I believe these are the first style cans when they introduced color lines. All the earlier cans you find are normally just clear....

Old
(#5465
slyle

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-08-2012, 01:39 AM

The regal blue was pretty toasted, entire label was covered in blue paint. Keep an eye out for next update @ capmatchescolor where I break down how to clean paper labels...

Old
(#5466
jib25
jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish jib25 is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-09-2012, 01:42 PM

^Sick clean up job on that Regal! Dr. Slyle in tha house...
Old
(#5467
Bakardy!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-09-2012, 03:55 PM

good shit dude thanks.. and i will be watching..
Old
(#5468
nickcook
nickcook just stepped up their game

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-09-2012, 07:56 PM

Gotta say some lovely cans on the bay when was the last time you see so many Devils all in one place for sale imagine thats just the surplus of the collection
Old
(#5469
InfraRed
InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ! InfraRed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-09-2012, 09:15 PM

Finally found some of these sealed "condoms", and three in one day! Photos later.
Old
(#5470
InfraRed

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-11-2012, 09:02 PM

some new acquisitions
see anything you like, please inquire

some unsprayed, including Krylon Bright Silver NOC
Old
(#5471
slyle

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-11-2012, 11:19 PM

That zynolyte turqoise is sweet....

Old
(#5472
Bakardy!

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-12-2012, 01:41 AM

Hot paint!
Old
(#5473
bigmack
bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools bigmack has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-12-2012, 08:40 AM

pmd you infrared on some of those cans.
Old
(#5474
slyle

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-13-2012, 01:32 AM

Had my eye on this house around the corner from my job for a couple weeks. Old place lots of garbage piled up. Decide to drive by today and they are outside filling up a dumpster. They were nice enough to not throw the spray cans in, asked if I could have them and they said sure. Grabbed them up but had to run was in the middle of an errand. Told them I would come back....came back and everything closed up including dumpster. Stopped by after work and dumpster was gone already. Gonna keep an eye on this place, was a definite hoarders house and there is bound to be many more goodies.....shame about what I missed out on today already....

On a side note I am doing a little spring cleaning, making some room for diggin season. I listed several groups of cans for sale. They are all buy it now or best offer auctions, don't be shy, make an offer, I need to make some room....

Old
(#5475
InfraRed

Default Re: Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors - 03-15-2012, 01:21 AM

I recently found this can of Glossy White, and in my haste thought "Krylon no lid; user paint". When I got home and realized it would be worth finding a lid, I checked my Hot Pink lid for a reference and went back. There was a white lid in the bottom of the box, no words, no screwdriver slot, so I thought for sure it was a match. But the lid doesn't look exactly like that of my Hot Pink. Is this the incorrect lid for my 68 Glossy White?

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)