THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#5676
Cani2
Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-12-2012, 09:24 PM

I appreciate it homie, always down for exchanges.
5-9- Couldn't agree with you more.
Back in 88- Comin' correct. Very noice.
Monestar- You down for exchange? That Nover is fresh man
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#5677
Monestar
Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-12-2012, 09:36 PM

Yeah Cani I got u my dude. and thanks bro!
Old
(#5678
Venus67
Venus67 just upped their e-cred some more Venus67 just upped their e-cred some more Venus67 just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-12-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desipher (View Original Post)

Anyone down for an exchange? I write slotr
Out of the blue I know, but I was bored haha. Hope you like it. You can do a PERIL in exchange if you'd like.

Old
(#5679
McLovin
McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-14-2012, 12:48 AM

1392squad, Genk

my bad for taking hella long

faber est quisque fortunae suae

Last edited by McLovin : 03-14-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old
(#5680
Monestar
Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ! Monestar is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-14-2012, 12:59 AM

Finished the piece up my dude. Don't know if I like some of the color choices.
Found this dope Bear Character and had to add it
enjoy
Old
(#5681
Back In 88
Premium Member
Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-14-2012, 04:31 AM

Cheers azteka and cani. Mone that shit's dope

Swing an axe to split a soloist into a 30 member rap group
Old
(#5682
Cani2
Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ! Cani2 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-15-2012, 05:22 AM

Damn Mone, that shit is fire! I just wanted to let ya know I haven't forgotten about ya, and just started on your piece. I'm not good at "M"s or "N"s so bare with me. I'll have it done for ya tomorrow.
Old
(#5683
desipher
Rookie
desipher just upped their e-cred some more desipher just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-16-2012, 07:18 AM

peril exchange
Old
(#5684
McLovin
McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-16-2012, 07:58 AM

will work for exchange

anything helps

god bless you.

Old
(#5685
Monestar

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-16-2012, 11:56 AM

@Cani that's a pretty dope ass M what u talking bout Willis? Lol great flow so far man
Old
(#5686
..romero..
..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-16-2012, 01:30 PM

damn, mone got hella good since i last saw his shit.. thats whats up fool.
Old
(#5687
Monestar

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-19-2012, 05:37 AM

Thank Mero good looks!
Epik Exchange:
Old
(#5688
AZTEKA
AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-19-2012, 01:41 PM

that shit is fresh homie, on the real though, who the fuck was your mentor, hahahaha, keep doin your thang homie.
Old
(#5689
justchill
justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ! justchill is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-20-2012, 12:21 AM

some flicks of recent work, any one want to do an exchange?
Old
(#5690
redeyedanimal
Veteran
redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-20-2012, 03:23 AM

super chunky.

If trouble doesn't come to find you, you have to go looking for it.

When you do things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.
Old
(#5691
noverNYC
noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-20-2012, 05:12 PM

exchange for MONE (bad photo)

mone you went in! ... shit came out sick homie ... i need to add a lil more to mine and take a better pic!

GWB CRU
Old
(#5692
McLovin

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-21-2012, 05:54 AM

Damn! thats not that bad of a photo though ...that shark is fire! want to do another exchange my man ?

Old
(#5693
noverNYC
noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ! noverNYC is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-22-2012, 09:26 PM

@mclovin thanx! - im down, but you got to give me a min, i got like 2 cats i owe one too (exchange)

GWB CRU
Old
(#5694
McLovin

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-23-2012, 03:14 AM

^ for sure,

anyone want to exchange? pm me

Old
(#5695
Viper625
Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ! Viper625 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-23-2012, 03:17 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to noverNYC again.

That style is crazy. You got something going there

Fortune favors the brave
Old
(#5696
sech
sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ! sech is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-24-2012, 08:01 PM

exchange , any1 ?
Old
(#5697
aim4infamy
aim4infamy is about to be banned aim4infamy is about to be banned

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-26-2012, 05:00 AM

pm for a exchange. It will be for MUGS or MUGZ.

Spellin Devils from high levels cuz its a done job.
Old
(#5698
Cani2

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-26-2012, 03:16 PM

Sorry for the delay Mone. Been real sick the past week. Couldn't get out a decent M. This is as far as it got. So I did a "Star" piece instead. I'll get you back on a mone piece later this week, and color this piece up tonight.

Old
(#5699
Spawn-Of-Sham
Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-26-2012, 09:08 PM

check out my photobucket, if anyones down for an exchange pm a brotha
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/spawn-of-sham/
Old
(#5700
eido
eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ! eido is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread - 03-29-2012, 02:08 PM

Im down for an exchange. Heres my work. Pm me, Easter Break time to do a bunch of graff. Son.

http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti...ackbook/page11

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)