THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#38576
Sloer
Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 04:21 PM

baller genetics
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#38577
Sloer
Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 04:24 PM

Saw this olddd one the other night... sorry for the shitty flick.

baller genetics
Old
(#38578
GLEN BENTON
Banned
GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 04:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tq-UsaRchI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLjOp...eature=related
Old
(#38579
Sloer

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 04:55 PM

^LOL

...man when i was in high school i wanted that Geddy Lee signature bass SOOO BAD!

baller genetics
Old
(#38580
DSD666
Veteran
DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 05:19 PM

............I got a black book, from Tom1 RIP that needs more detroit cats up in that bitch, I could give a fuck less if we hate each other or not, I want this book passed around, it is what he would want. if you want it to pass along, get at me.
Old
(#38581
FunkyTunky
FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 05:49 PM

haha i wanted that signature bass soo bad too. or a rickenbacker ended up with a fender anyways
Old
(#38582
Sloer

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 07:46 PM

I got a B.C. Rich WARLOCK WITH THE WIDOW HEAAAAAAAAAAADSTOCK... cuz its metal as fuck and impractical.

baller genetics
Old
(#38583
DetroitWard
DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 11:47 PM

What's with the graffiti writer/bassist connection?
Eufoe happens to play bass too.
I'm rocking a Musicman like Flea.

Old
(#38584
DetroitWard
DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ! DetroitWard is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-14-2012, 11:50 PM

Mostly posting this for Glen.

Old
(#38585
Sloer

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 02:02 AM

Real nice job on that fill WARD.
Dont see anyone else doing anything like that around here.
BUMPx1000

baller genetics
Old
(#38586
GLEN BENTON
Banned
GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitWard (View Original Post)

1. I would beat the breaks off them cakes ^^^ power of a thousand suns status.

2. Irate shreds hard on bass also, flesh eating flesh sounds like a hoard of zombie yaks and undead wild boar.
Old
(#38587
I2_IE_I3_IE_IL
Rookie
I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 02:47 AM

Old
(#38588
ExcuseMySarcasm
ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 03:40 AM

For real, ward, that shit is real nice.

shock uc akb by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

thank you base god by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

augor msk by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

rats by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

wild in the streets by hbak by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

I ♥ the walls of Detroit.
Old
(#38589
Spawn-Of-Sham
Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ! Spawn-Of-Sham is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 04:32 AM

rebel holy fuck kid!!! your shit got mad fresh since ive seen it last. that green piece on the bridge i think. but damn kid, i like your throw more than mine
Old
(#38590
DSD666
Veteran
DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmMyOwnTrip (View Original Post)

Sorry for the post with no flick. Heres somethin cool i found: KOSEK 2012
there isn't anything cool about this shit. all that dumb fucking bullshit over that spot between my nigga and gasm, and yall niggas go up there and do that? really? yall niggas need to eat your east side vitamins before coming to the hood. you niggas did that spot no justice. that was a hot back and forth spot, in which there were fire pieces by those dudes, A7 posted up like a light post, yall niggas look like you were straight rushed and shook for 15 minutes. that enve or enue or whatever the fuck, makes me look like army. that yessir is small and fucking retarded, what was even the point of you hitting that? should of been a cheerleader, or a look out. and before you get all fucked in your mouth and assholes by your mans, and get mad, sit back and look at that spot, and get mad. good job kosek. nice to see you are out for your yearly visit to the city. next time leave the pussies at home though, thanks. oh yeah, sist, you're still a punk faggot ass bitch, and since I have no friends in this city, by choice, I have no one anymore to have to walk around, last time I seen you dems saved your chest from getting punched. I welcome seeing your faggot ass this summer at a chill spot. once again, I'm out. I would of just stayed gone, but that spot caused to much bullshit for yall to go and do nothing up there. now if you'll excuse me, I gotta dipdown, I gotta go meet TOM1 for 40's and golden girls. rip DFW fam.
Old
(#38591
DETROITred
DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ! DETROITred is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitWard (View Original Post)

GARBAGEBAG CASSEROLE
1 part hot topic
1 part Ecorse
A pinch of raver
Season with dirt under the nails
Marinated with Molboro menthol 100's
Cook at 420(in graffix bong decorated with a metal bowl that's decorated with Twizted,Slipnot and Kottonmouth Kings stickers.

DONT VIOLATE OR YOU GET VIOLATED
Old
(#38592
DSD666
Veteran

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 03:55 PM

couldn't prop^ couldn't of said it better myself, maybe a hint of roseville? trailer park? but fucking spot on.
Old
(#38593
GLEN BENTON
Banned

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETROITred (View Original Post)

GARBAGEBAG CASSEROLE
1 part hot topic
1 part Ecorse
A pinch of raver
Season with dirt under the nails
Marinated with Molboro menthol 100's
Cook at 420(in graffix bong decorated with a metal bowl that's decorated with Twizted,Slipnot and Kottonmouth Kings stickers.
Ppppssssshhhhh, you just don't know bout dat good good mane.

Juggalettes are like opening a birthday present, all wrapped up in 3XL hockey jerseys and big pants, u take all that bullshit off and they're hot little batches underneath!
Old
(#38594
ExcuseMySarcasm
ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-15-2012, 09:15 PM

::shudders::

I ♥ the walls of Detroit.
Old
(#38595
abcs
Veteran
abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-16-2012, 12:02 AM

I would give her 100 dollar to smash as long as she didnt talk,
she flossed her teeth before, took a shower and never
ever never ever called me.
Yea ward. That hoooooooookup up there is hooked up
Old
(#38596
I2_IE_I3_IE_IL
Rookie
I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it I2_IE_I3_IE_IL is killin' it

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-16-2012, 05:06 AM

Glad you dig it sham. I've been doing a lot of painting lately and trying new shit.I got more pics but no internet to load dem bitchs up.
Old
(#38597
Smack Ya' Kufi Off
Rookie
Smack Ya' Kufi Off has no e-cred at this point

Default [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d15/detroitgraff/DSC01380.jpg[/Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-16-2012, 07:00 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why argue with idiots? They'll just drag You down to their level and beat You with experience.
Old
(#38598
silly_kelly
silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ! silly_kelly is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-16-2012, 04:41 PM

dogfacer

i l l i t e r a t e_a l l i t e r a t i o n
Old
(#38599
Opposite of Clean
Rookie
Opposite of Clean is about to be banned

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-16-2012, 06:52 PM

[IMG]http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/Untitled by The Dirty One!, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by Opposite of Clean : 03-16-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old
(#38600
Opposite of Clean
Rookie
Opposite of Clean is about to be banned

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 03-16-2012, 06:53 PM

[IMG]http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/cues el suwsio by The Dirty One!, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by Opposite of Clean : 03-16-2012 at 07:19 PM.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)