THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#26
IOU_TOO
IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ! IOU_TOO is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Drug-sniffing dogs in traffic stops often wrong - 03-23-2012, 10:49 AM

You ever see a K9 hesitate at a spot... That's probable cause right there.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#27
abcs
Veteran
abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Drug-sniffing dogs in traffic stops often wrong - 03-25-2012, 10:59 PM

What is there to do? Everywhere I look on the internet says to politely decline a search
being that its my constitutional right but in the real world you decline a search they bring
out the dogs.

If you decline a search. They get a dog. It tears your shit up or the police tear your shit
up and they dont find anything do you have a right to sue them and recover your losses?

My guess is no. I feel like declining a search is a bad idea only because the police will
find a way to tear into you twice as bad because of it.
Old
(#28
abcs
Veteran
abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Drug-sniffing dogs in traffic stops often wrong - 03-25-2012, 11:00 PM

you declined my request to search you.
You have something to hide.... probably cause 'd
Old
(#29
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Drug-sniffing dogs in traffic stops often wrong - 03-26-2012, 12:09 AM

I have declined searches on many occasions, used the "I'm on a tight timetable and I don't want have to clean up the mess you guys will make of my stuff" line. Never had them call out the dogs. But I am white, and I have had a military or dod contractor id for most of my adult life.

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#30
sayWORD?
sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Drug-sniffing dogs in traffic stops often wrong - 03-26-2012, 01:31 AM

i went to a wedding that was outside my city of residence and caught a ride with my boy in a rental.
i shoulda known better, dude was hustling and had coke in the car (lesson learned).
we got pulled over for speeding on the way back, and the cops noticed rolling papers.
"wheres the dope boys?"

i had an ounce of weed on me and they confiscated it (i love canada) and warned me that i could be in a lot of trouble if they werent such nice guys.

they pulled dudes record and found he had priors for traffikking, plus the rental info he supplied didnt quite add up.

they were convinced there was more than said ounce of weed in the car (which there was, but i wasnt aware of).

dog gets called, sniffs the car out, and finds nothing.

they impounded the car and let us go.

TLDR: KUSH AND A STUPID FUCKING DOG SAVED MY BOY A COCAINE CHARGE NIGGAZ
Old
(#31
abcs
Veteran

Default Re: Drug-sniffing dogs in traffic stops often wrong - 03-26-2012, 12:49 PM

something Ive read: The dogs training involves scented chew toys and balls. The dog learns the
scent fast. This training is coupled with voice encouragement/commands the dog to to have a stronger response. Something like "find it" or "get it" which the dog associates with its task.... So the police walk the dog around your car, mutters that key word, the dog elicits the response and well. You know what happens next.
Thats the abridged version
Drug dogs and illegal search technique

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)