THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
swif1
swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Thumbs up Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 04:18 AM

Backstory: I've been living with my parents for the longest time. For those of you who don't know, I used to rant about how my parents treated me while living under their roof during my high school and college life. Well, I finally graduated and have a full-time job and yet, I still live with them. Things have gotten better so there's no more rants, obviously. My mom still packs my lunch for work, but fuck it. Since I've been living here, I never had to pay rent so I saved up a decent amount of money (I'm almost 30).

Present day: I've been looking around for houses in the area, but couldn't find anything so I decided to look at condos downtown. Several months pass when I finally saw a condo that caught my eye. It was built right around the time the economic bubble burst so I had a feeling I struck gold. I called the realtor to set an appointment on the weekend to check out the place. When my parents and I got there, we were greeted by two people. I guess they're partners, but whatever. We checked the place out and got a tour yadda yadda yadda. I immediately knew this was the place I will live in until I get married (if that will happen, of course).

After they got my credentials, me, my parents, and the realtors finally sat down to sign the papers. It took a while to do the paperwork because the realtors were extremely personable. My parents and I joked that they were gay (in our native tongue) because of how they were talking. As I handed over the contracts, I slipped said, "here you gays." Needless to say, they got offended. While my FOB parents were oblivious to what I said, I was bugging the fuck out and tried to apologize. It wasn't until the realtors started talking about equal rights in an assertive tone when my parents got scared and decided I'm moving to auntie and uncle's house in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, "man forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "yo homes, smell ya later!' Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
you can microwave bacon
you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 04:41 AM

was this a true story?

cosmic stuff calls my bluff
Old
(#3
2004WasAgesAgo
2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 04:50 AM

Assuming your not joking (Judging by the last paragraph)

CONGRATS! Its a big move and theres nothing wrong with living with your parents if its part of a bigger goal.

I remember you were on here talking about a serious DUI case, is that under the bridge now?
Old
(#4
swif1
swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 05:09 AM

Totally joked. Yes, it's under the bridge, thanks for asking!
Old
(#5
ShortFuse
ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 05:27 AM

Word. Good to hear. Plus after that comment of a DUI, I can relate. Just dont let your parents destroy any of your game systems before you leave,
Old
(#6
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 06:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-xxtjqvbM
Old
(#7
12packprophet
12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ! 12packprophet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 08:22 AM

Condos = apartments.
And all the rules and regulations that go with living in an apartment building.

If you're gonna live in an apartment, then just pay rent and keep your options open.
If you're gonna "buy property" then buy actual property that doesn't come with all the cramping, rules and restrictions of living in an apartment building.

$0.02

Last edited by 12packprophet : 04-21-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old
(#8
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 08:41 AM

Be sure to bring your baseball cards and comic books

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#9
Will Ferreal
Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ! Will Ferreal is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 09:33 AM

damn son youre about to move out your parents crib and you're almost thirty?
22-23 years old maybe.
you better be a fuckin doctor or sumthin champ
how was that experience tho? u just moved out the parents crib now yer goin straight to buying a house?
live in sum shitty apartments or rent a house with sum friends or sumthin first bro. live a little
Old
(#10
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 10:14 AM

that was perfect

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#11
anything goes
anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 12:19 PM

Wat
Old
(#12
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 01:50 PM

((waiting on title change))

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#13
Crocodile Tears
Veteran
Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 02:08 PM

bought my first property when i was 27, even took some video of the clumsy move in day on my phone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLizztikRk
Old
(#14
Mercer
Senior Moderator
Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 03:07 PM

This reminded me about my current rental situation, I really need to get my shit together /nohomowner
Old
(#15
!@#$%
Senior Moderator
!@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 03:26 PM

mang, i bought a house so long ago.
even with everything that's gone down, no regrets.

congrats, that's a lot of signatures, isn't it? i sat there for so long.
the weirdest part was when the guy pointed to the one paragraph and said to me "no matter how long you have been paying your mortgage, if you miss more than 60 days of payments they will take your house."

fucking banks.
oh well, i am actually ahead on it by several months.. i recommend doing that after you get some extra money, it's nice to have that cushion.
Old
(#16
!@#$%
Senior Moderator
!@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12packprophet (View Original Post)

Condos = apartments.
And all the rules and regulations that go with living in an apartment building.

If you're gonna live in an apartment, then just pay rent and keep your options open.
If you're gonna "buy property" then buy actual property that doesn't come with all the cramping, rules and restrictions of living in an apartment building.

$0.02
condos also have condo fees
that was something i was never willing to commit to, which is basically an agreement that they can charge you however much they want, every single month, just to be a part of their stupid fucking club. no way was i signing up for that.

condo associations are the sorts of places that force a guy to euthanize his pet, and so he kills himself.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...hwui6B3tecpcuK
Old
(#17
Mercer
Senior Moderator
Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ! Mercer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 04:35 PM

If you want a prime location close to everything worth being walking distance to, a condo is usually your best bet.
Not to mention the fees cover all the costs homeowners usually have to pay or labor at themselves and they're cheaper when they're bought in bulk.
I guess individual pros and cons can vary situation to situation but I'd probably prefer a condo or co-op situation.
Old
(#18
publicenemyno.3
publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Swif1's (finally) doing big things! 'Bout to be a homeowner! - 04-21-2012, 06:17 PM

condos are gay, houses are gay, apartments are gay. just live at home with your parents for another five years swif.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)