THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
ShortFuse
ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Best small , medium, large T-Shirt production companys? - 04-23-2012, 03:33 AM

Just in case I felt like producing an amount like 50, 25, or 10 of one shirt. Anyone know of any good tshirt making companies? looking for reliable and of course to get my monies worth.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
bourgeoisie
bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Best small , medium, large T-Shirt production companys? - 04-23-2012, 07:23 AM

american apparel... worldwide and wholesale prices are pretty good.
Old
(#3
ShortFuse
ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ! ShortFuse is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Best small , medium, large T-Shirt production companys? - 04-23-2012, 06:59 PM

opps well it seems my intoxication last night left out one key thing to the question. I mean "printing" companies. Im familiar with AA.
Old
(#4
publicenemyno.3
publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ! publicenemyno.3 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Best small , medium, large T-Shirt production companys? - 04-23-2012, 10:41 PM

i have a couple of buddies who screenprint so i use them and avoid any sort of misinterpretation about what i want when i get shirts done. try calling around locally to see who does what. you might have to spend a couple extra bucks but you'll save yourself the headaches of your design or whatever you want printed not coming out how you envisioned.

as far as larger companies go, shockwaves in chicago does a good job and is very professional. i've done some design work for companies that have used them and they had nothing but good shit to say. they use a different process to print so there aren't any screen set-up fees. good luck finding what you're looking for.

Last edited by publicenemyno.3 : 04-23-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Old
(#5
MohitoSan90
MohitoSan90 is about to be banned MohitoSan90 is about to be banned

Default Re: Best small , medium, large T-Shirt production companys? - 05-24-2012, 10:53 PM

Other good company is DeltaTribe. They have nice t shirts designs too.

Last edited by MohitoSan90 : 05-24-2012 at 11:00 PM.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)