THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#7551
MyWay
MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-24-2012, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Stefanovic (View Original Post)

Dogs/cats at etihad will get a shit crowd and a predictable result. (cats by plenty) Night games at etihad make no difference. Roof will be closed.

Rich/Hawks would be the game I go to. The most competitive at least. Richmond fans turn up regardless and Hawks fans will be bandwagoning by showing up to a presumed win. It's at the G too which is good for pre game entertainment. Ie: The royal Hotel. Topless bar across the road from the G. Possibly the seediest bar in Melbourne.

Which reminds me.

R.I.P Dallas bar, you will be missed.
Also Richmond=close to Bridge Rd=KEBABS
One of the few advantages to having a fuckload of greeks in Melbs means a lotta good kebab joints, I'd have to say Melbs is the kebab capital of Oz in terms of quality. PM me if ya wanna comprehensive list of my top ten. On Bridge Road Zorbas and that other dodgy joint, think it's owned by the same people.
And if ya wanna trek further, Victoria st=Smack and viet food. The advantages of having a big viet population I guess

IIIII DID IT MMMYYY WWWAAAYYY.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#7552
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-24-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWay (View Original Post)

One of the few advantages to having a fuckload of greeks in Melbs means a lotta good kebab joints, I'd have to say Melbs is the kebab capital of Oz in terms of quality. PM me if ya wanna comprehensive list of my top ten. On Bridge Road Zorbas and that other dodgy joint, think it's owned by the same people.
And if ya wanna trek further, Victoria st=Smack and viet food. The advantages of having a big viet population I guess
lamb on chapel

the other place opposite hungry jacks on chapel

that tiny little halal kebab joint near the cop shop on flinders lane

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#7553
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-24-2012, 12:12 PM

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#7554
da1lyoperations
da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ! da1lyoperations is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-24-2012, 12:49 PM

Oh yeah.
Seeing as we're posting internet wimminz. NSFW link follows.

http://dirtynorth-.tumblr.com/
"'m an 18 year old girl from Australia and I like sex and surfing. Obviously."
Old
(#7555
Swindle
Unstoppable

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-24-2012, 01:00 PM

haha the legions of seedy anonymous comments

loyalty prevails
Old
(#7556
MyWay
MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-24-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swindle (View Original Post)

lamb on chapel

the other place opposite hungry jacks on chapel

that tiny little halal kebab joint near the cop shop on flinders lane
Also Sydney Road, lotta little Turk/Lebo joints, and last time I was in St Albans that place near the station had a fukn mean kebab, but did it make up for the fact that I was in St Albans?
Prob not

Old
(#7557
Swindle
Unstoppable

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-27-2012, 05:02 AM

anyone been to adelaide? any cool things to do?

loyalty prevails
Old
(#7558
BRICKOS2
BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-27-2012, 05:11 AM

Stop troll'n Swindle
Old
(#7559
Swindle
Unstoppable

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-27-2012, 05:19 AM

nothing?

not even trains?

loyalty prevails
Old
(#7560
Schnitzel
Premium Member
Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-27-2012, 06:58 AM

drink coopers/ west end
sweat/freeze

pretty much sums it up.

holy fuckamoly
Old
(#7561
MyWay

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-27-2012, 05:34 PM

You ever see any panel flicks outta adelaide? There's a reason for that.
Smoke weed, bang sluts, go to King Island, eat some good food, kinda what to do anywheres

Old
(#7562
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-27-2012, 11:32 PM

http://www.portdockbreweryhotel.com.au/

http://www.exploreaustralia.net.au/S...-Craft-Brewing

http://www.southaustralia.com/things...breweries.aspx

Cooper's tour is actually pretty cool. Make sure you neck a pie floater.

Also, c'arn the fuckin' POWER!
Old
(#7563
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-27-2012, 11:33 PM

Old
(#7564
Schnitzel
Premium Member
Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-28-2012, 02:14 AM

^^ guilty

holy fuckamoly
Old
(#7565
crime stoppers
crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-28-2012, 12:16 PM

cosign

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWay (View Original Post)

greeks make gyros, i doubt the places youre going to are that legit if its greeks (not turks) making kebabs.

that or theyre just catering to peoples ubiquitous use of a the word kebab for anything stuffed inside pita bread.

i want a kebab now.

y'all know the name
Old
(#7566
theprotester

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-28-2012, 10:27 PM

Old
(#7567
Karl Stefanovic
Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-29-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crime stoppers (View Original Post)

cosign

greeks make gyros, i doubt the places youre going to are that legit if its greeks (not turks) making kebabs.

that or theyre just catering to peoples ubiquitous use of a the word kebab for anything stuffed inside pita bread.

i want a kebab now.

They are definitely talking about souvlaki's. Pretty sure Bridge rd kebabs are run by turks FWIW.

Won on my multi. Only just. Richmond gave me a scare.
Old
(#7568
MyWay

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-29-2012, 04:14 PM

Yes, gyros. We tend to use the words kebab and souvlaki pretty interchangeably in melbs.
Also Karl, Richmond gave an entire state a scare, god bless em.
They'll come good at some stage this year I hope
Mildsarcasm oner

Old
(#7569
Back In 88
Premium Member
Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-29-2012, 09:55 PM

Melbourne is so new-age that they don't even need to differentiate between cuisines anymore.
Man that was a good game the Eagles played, any victory over a side 13 spots below you on the ladder is a good one......
Now if only I hadn't put 20 on freo
This has probably already been posted here but anyways

Swing an axe to split a soloist into a 30 member rap group
Old
(#7570
Swindle
Unstoppable

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-30-2012, 03:15 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6fK7sM2_jps

loyalty prevails
Old
(#7571
Schnitzel
Premium Member

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-30-2012, 03:27 AM

stupid cunt....
bet he was pretty sober after that.

holy fuckamoly
Old
(#7572
BRICKOS2
BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-30-2012, 03:42 AM

Miss Lebanon Australia...? Really
Old
(#7573
Classified
Elite Member
Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-30-2012, 08:20 AM

if you hear domestics where i'm at...probs best you call the jakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r_VrCITZiY

it's been raining hard as fuck. this song in the headphones.

if less is more , i'm more or less the richest breada ever born.....
Old
(#7574
MyWay

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 04-30-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKOS2 (View Original Post)

Miss Lebanon Australia...? Really
Theres a mad huge Lebo bitch crew at my Uni, ugly cunts do the make up to the nines and wear Gucci shirts with adidas tracksuits and blingy havianas. STRAIGHT SCUST yo
Seriously who thinks that looks good?

Old
(#7575
Karl Stefanovic
Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl Stefanovic is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: THE AUSTRALIA IF THAT BITCH CAN'T SWIM, THEN SHE BOUND TO DRIZZOWN THREAD - 05-01-2012, 03:48 PM

The browns. We need to punch it out of them again.

Painted in the heart of Frankston today. Some interesting locals.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)