THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 11:45 AM

As much as I'd like to make a hysterical thread about you all sending me money for heroin and Fubu clothes, I actually could use a little help here. I'm looking for this book:

Title: Everybody Talks About the Weather...We Don't
Author: Ulrike Meinhof
Published: 2008

It's a collection of essays by Ulrike Meinhof who was one of the heavyweights behind The Red Army Faction, which was a far left terrorist organization in postwar Germany. It's pretty interesting stuff.

Either way, I've been having a bitch of a time finding it online. "Go to the library/a bookstore Realism!" I'm in a foreign country so I don't have a library card or the ability to read it. I would order it but shit be kinda time sensitive dawg.

Basically if anyone can track this down for me or point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
TheoHuxtable..
Unstoppable
TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 12:14 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Everybody-Talk.../dp/1583228314

So if you don't want to order it because of the time, download the Kindle version. Download the Kindle app to your phone and read it on the phone.

"We realized that hamsters are actually mice with afros. People think they're pets, and have them in their houses, but the reality is, a hamster, a gerbil, a guinea pig - all those are, is rats with fur coats on. It's the same thing. You wanna act like it's not what it is... If you think I'm joking, just let him loose in your house and see if he doesn't burrow in to the wall, and start doing rat-like things." - Charlie Murphy

Shout Outs: Cliff, Clair, Denise, Vanessa, Rudy
Old
(#3
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 01:45 PM

Unfortunately my current phone doesn't have those capabilities...plus I'm reluctant to read something this long on such a tiny screen. I guess I'll end up resorting to the iTouch if I have to.

I'm pretty sure this request is dead in the water but I figured I'd go prospecting in Channel Zero before giving up

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#4
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 01:55 PM

i don't understand the problem... it says they have 7 paperbacks in stock. order it.

Old
(#5
where
Elite Member
where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 02:07 PM

mein kampf people

THE SHIP SUNK BUT DIDNT GET THE MAP WET
Old
(#6
nappydugout
nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 03:08 PM

Last edited by nappydugout : 04-23-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old
(#7
Realism
Veteran

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by En Sabah Nur (View Original Post)

i don't understand the problem... it says they have 7 paperbacks in stock. order it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism (View Original Post)

Either way, I've been having a bitch of a time finding it online. "Go to the library/a bookstore Realism!" I'm in a foreign country so I don't have a library card or the ability to read it. I would order it but shit be kinda time sensitive dawg.
Like I said, this is last resort ha...it's not life or death but I'd really like to come up with an English copy in the next day or two...

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#8
Decyferon
Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 03:43 PM

I looked around some torrent sites etc, but couldnt find anything, short of ordering I really dunno where you could find this.

Credit Cards & Apple Pies
Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I may beat someone to death.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#9
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 03:46 PM

Overnight it br0

NERDY 30
Old
(#10
BOATS N HOES
BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 05:21 PM

Try,a book store near a college

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Old
(#11
grd
grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 05:24 PM

Hasn't one of the other nerds got a copy you could have for an afternoon and just go photocopy it?

pale, weak & full of cake.
Old
(#12
Realism
Veteran

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 05:30 PM

Nah, this is strictly my nerdism at work...plus it's 272 pages

I might bite the bullet and overnight it, but I'll probably just say fuck it. I'll already be coming back to the States with a wealth of jihadist literature and videos on my hard drive, I probably shouldn't throw this shit in the mix.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#13
grd
grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 05:34 PM

Don't forget to shout Allah hu akbar as you're boarding the plane so there's no mistake of your intentions, nerd.

pale, weak & full of cake.
Old
(#14
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 06:46 PM

overnight it back to the states so it meets you when you get there, nerd.

NERDY 30
Old
(#15
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 08:20 PM

http://www.isbnlib.com/isbn/15832283...Ulrike-Meinhof

closest i found searching for a minute..
Old
(#16
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-23-2012, 09:36 PM

F T W

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#17
TheoHuxtable..
Unstoppable
TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-24-2012, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism (View Original Post)

Unfortunately my current phone doesn't have those capabilities...plus I'm reluctant to read something this long on such a tiny screen. I guess I'll end up resorting to the iTouch if I have to.

I'm pretty sure this request is dead in the water but I figured I'd go prospecting in Channel Zero before giving up
Oh yeah I forgot you can download the Kindle app for the PC/Mac and read it on the computer. I mean I'm guessing you don't want the physical copy so other than there's nothing else.

"We realized that hamsters are actually mice with afros. People think they're pets, and have them in their houses, but the reality is, a hamster, a gerbil, a guinea pig - all those are, is rats with fur coats on. It's the same thing. You wanna act like it's not what it is... If you think I'm joking, just let him loose in your house and see if he doesn't burrow in to the wall, and start doing rat-like things." - Charlie Murphy

Old
(#18
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-24-2012, 02:44 AM

i also could not find an ebook of it.
good luck.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#19
where
Elite Member
where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Armed Anti-Imperialist Struggle (and the
Defensive Position of the Counterrevolution
in its Psychologic Warfare Against the
People)
by Ulrike Meinhof
http://www.slavepianos.org/rd/ut/rtt...inhof2001a.pdf

Old
(#20
TheoHuxtable..
Unstoppable

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-25-2012, 09:31 AM

Old
(#21
where
Elite Member

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 04-25-2012, 01:30 PM

Old
(#22
where
Elite Member

Default Re: Need Help Finding A Book... - 05-22-2012, 12:34 PM

http://onebigtorrent.org/torrents/13...---We-Dont-PDF

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)