THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Closed Thread

Old
(#1
redeyedanimal
Veteran
redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default VIP Security - 04-19-2012, 02:05 AM

Why can people without vip status post in the VIP lounge now? Has there been a breech in security? It makes no sense to have a vip lounge if anyone can post in it, and if anyone can post in there, it's not exactly VIP is it?

If trouble doesn't come to find you, you have to go looking for it.

When you do things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
!@#$%
Senior Moderator
!@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-19-2012, 12:12 PM

hmm, yes obviously that is not intended
i will relay the concerns
Old
(#3
IllSkillet
IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-19-2012, 08:01 PM

I have an idea... why doesn't someone kill Keith Thornton, Maurice K Thornton, Kurt M. Pfeiffer, and that biatch Motion Man and then everyone's internet problems will be resolved. Put em all into a gyroscope and shove that shit off of a cliff and then anally rape Artima Thornton and Ronball Thornton on that secret island... or better yet, wait for em to die and then make fun of the nigger bitch dykes like I have been doing from 1977 til infinity.

I'm an annoying toy that likes to argue online

Last edited by IllSkillet : 04-19-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old
(#4
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-20-2012, 01:19 AM

rea: are you referring to posts by me? i didn't see any posts by non-vip members, there are however some names like mine and the guy above that are white instead of green due to the upgrade issues...

I was plum surprised.

Last edited by Fist 666 : 04-20-2012 at 01:54 AM.
Old
(#5
redeyedanimal
Veteran
redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-20-2012, 07:33 PM

I'm referring mostly to illskillet. I think dude tried to send me a virus, cuz hemad, but my mac is impenetrable. No need for such bullshit in vip, i'm sure you agree fist, I have no issues with you. You should be given a free green name for rocking the oontz for so long.

Old
(#6
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-20-2012, 07:56 PM

k.
i agree about illskillet.... , but he's actually vip, same as me, i think caligula is in the same boat. might be a couple others
for some reason (moderators need to fix the forum clocks) our names are white instead of green. just look for the 'dirty dozen society' underneath our name and rank.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#7
redeyedanimal
Veteran

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-20-2012, 08:27 PM

ahhhhhh, no shit. didn't even notice that. I thought Caligula was just allowed to do whatever, since he's a legendary oontz character. No worries then, just the same old 'dealing with assjacks' stuff i suppose.

Old
(#8
!@#$%
Senior Moderator
!@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-20-2012, 10:02 PM

dude, are you kidding? hehehe
even he had login problems.. i think extra effort was put in to fix his because of his post/legendary status

have you noticed casek isn't around? well, i think they didn't fix his issues. so, really no one gets any extra privileges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist 666 (View Original Post)

k.
moderators need to fix the forum clocks) our names are white instead of green

just fyi for everyone.. and not that fist666 was suggesting this;
this is an admin issue
not a moderator issue
we have no control over logins, emails, usernames, clocks, adverts, or anything involving coding glitches
Old
(#9
redeyedanimal
Veteran

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-20-2012, 10:33 PM

Symbols, all your efforts are greatly appreciated. I did not intend to seem bitchy.
But forum clokz, why is teh probz?

Old
(#10
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-21-2012, 02:55 AM

Forum clocks, how do they work?!!

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#11
CALIgula
CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-21-2012, 06:57 AM

i kind of like having the white name and being dirty dozen society..especially since it shows "immortal" rather than "premium member"

but alas, symbols is right...even i had login issues for a good 4 or 5 months.

didnt casek get into some ebeef with some people on here?...or did he just leave on his own?...i left for a while because of ebeef with some asshole on here...dude was a stalker and took the fun out of the oontz.

**Team CHUBB LUBB! **
10YRCLUB
Click ads to support 12oz!
==100's==
Old
(#12
the.crooked
Veteran
the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-21-2012, 10:30 PM

Hey Symbols, I pm'd psm regarding upgrade business, but no response, who's next in line?

all of them lost souls, and i'm their jesus
Old
(#13
Ringworm Jim
Banned
Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-23-2012, 12:32 AM

This forum is shit.
Old
(#14
!@#$%
Senior Moderator

Thumbs up Re: VIP Security - 04-23-2012, 09:13 PM

^and you are free to leave whenever./ just as we all are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.crooked (View Original Post)

Hey Symbols, I pm'd psm regarding upgrade business, but no response, who's next in line?
psm is gone.

try:

eye
Old
(#15
the.crooked
Veteran
the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-24-2012, 01:19 AM

well, that'd do it.

all of them lost souls, and i'm their jesus
Old
(#16
Ringworm Jim
Banned
Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ! Ringworm Jim is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-24-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$% (View Original Post)

^and you are free to leave whenever./ just as we all are.
I know. This forum helps me with my boredom. It's quite humorous sometimes, but the forum is still SHIT! You can't even get a response from an admin through e-mail that I sent out over a week ago. It's clear the admin doesn't give a shit about people’s accounts on this forum or the forum itself. I'm done bitching about it because nothing is ever going to change.
Old
(#17
!@#$%
Senior Moderator

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-24-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringworm Jim (View Original Post)

I'm done bitching about it because nothing is ever going to change.
*applause*
Old
(#18
Ringworm Jim
Banned

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-24-2012, 05:59 PM

Sad.
Old
(#19
IllSkillet
IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ! IllSkillet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-25-2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeyedanimal (View Original Post)

I'm referring mostly to illskillet. I think dude tried to send me a virus, cuz hemad, but my mac is impenetrable. No need for such bullshit in vip, i'm sure you agree fist, I have no issues with you. You should be given a free green name for rocking the oontz for so long.
you are trippin... I think kurt's outward mind is spreading virus' through the atmosphere... (note: apostrophe as plural for virus)... I don't care what a dirty, mad, jackass is talking about... go and kiss fist on his/her bootyhole...

Old
(#20
Fist 666

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-25-2012, 02:29 AM

why would virus'=viruses? you're seriously stupid dude.
if you weren't such a fucking toy i'd say you'd spent years painting and eating good drugs destroying brain cells to get this stupid, but its clear you're just a newjack with an obnoxious ego, and are likely a FAS baby..

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#21
IllSkillet

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-25-2012, 02:35 AM

redeyedanimal is trying to say I'm mad... damn sonny... I met **** once or twice, go fuck yourself cry baby... no one ever heard of you busters... bc didn't say shit to me when I was at his crib out there for 2 weeks... what is your problem?

Last edited by !@#$% : 04-27-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: name
Old
(#22
Fist 666

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-25-2012, 04:15 AM

name dropping=mad street cred, yo

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#23
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: VIP Security - 04-25-2012, 01:45 PM

You guys ever see The Sopranos, where Vito is tough shit and a top earner with a secret life?

Well, that's IllSkillet. This forum is where he gets his strong rep, but in real life he frequents all male clubs wearing a little leather conductor hat with sequins on it.

I just wanted in on this, sorry.

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Closed Thread

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)