THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#26
HUSK
Elite Member
HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-25-2012, 01:58 AM

LOL,

If i was in that class i'd be suing really quick, and not working the rest of my life.
I'd sue the teacher, the school, the town for employing this dude. But this dude was probably getting no respect, and did what was necessary. LOL
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#27
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-25-2012, 04:07 AM

wouldnt one be enough to pacify a class? why a full clip?

NERDY 30
Old
(#28
SheepOrDie
SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ! SheepOrDie is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-25-2012, 04:21 AM

he don't believe she could conceive a homewrecker with birth control blues
he don't believe she could be received as a temporary muse
Old
(#29
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-25-2012, 04:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U76Nde6rMTw
Old
(#30
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member
Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swindle (View Original Post)

my shop teacher was weird too, he choked a dude in class for no reason.

why are they so fucking crazy?
Just think about it, if you had to teach a bunch of nurgas and retard ass rural kids (Washington county is rural as fuck and a huge meth place in VA) how to build a birdhouse and use orbital sanders you'd be batshit too probably.

and on a sidenote, aussie's have shop class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprotester (View Original Post)

Hahaha, that's some other shit. I thought he was having a wank and shot blanks, this is better.
Id much rather my teacher fire real bullets at me then their old semen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by substanceOVERhype (View Original Post)

he's prolly also missing a finger.

trigger finger?
That was probably the worst joke thats been made on 12oz this year.
Dosent even make sense for christ sake.

Im feelin like a couple pounds, you looking like some pesos, yo hambre para el queso, Richmond City lets go. If it's toe to toe, I swing like a Klitschko, Clint Eastwood if the clip blow, lickin on her clit just to be thorough;because I got more brothers than New York's got boroughs.
Old
(#31
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 02:42 AM

We don't call it 'shop class' because that makes zero sense.
Old
(#32
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member
Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:00 AM

Workshop - work = Shop
Workshop class sounds even worse.

Not saying its the greatest name for a class ever, but id argue it does fairly make sense

Im feelin like a couple pounds, you looking like some pesos, yo hambre para el queso, Richmond City lets go. If it's toe to toe, I swing like a Klitschko, Clint Eastwood if the clip blow, lickin on her clit just to be thorough;because I got more brothers than New York's got boroughs.
Old
(#33
theprotester

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:04 AM

Argue all day long bro, I'm at my photoshop course right now.
Old
(#34
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:12 AM

I took one of those in High school, and dont even remember what it was called but it had nothing to do with Photoshop.

That was actually a great class, alot of hot girls and my ex where in there, so that lead to some interesting bouts of jealousy.

The teacher wasnt a kook either, dude had a sleeve, and im almost certain he did/use to paint.

Old
(#35
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt_Eastwood (View Original Post)

dude had a sleeve, and im almost certain he did/use to paint.
dudes with sleeves are always writers mang im pretty sure u can just tell

stay up

NERDY 30
Old
(#36
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:21 AM

Haha the sleeve had nothing to do with it.

Fuck explaining anything to you people, but I had my reasons.
Tattoos dont make you hard, or a graffiti artist.

Old
(#37
theprotester

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:22 AM

I'm not really in a course.

Fuck you for bringing it up, cunt!
Old
(#38
injury
Unstoppable

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:27 AM

Quote:

Tattoos dont make you hard, or a graffiti artist.
R U srs?? my Boy told me that if u write u gotta get tatted up 2 show u arnt a toy, r u toy, cuz u prolly never even painted a cold train u are probably a toy 2 be real with U

NERDY 30
Old
(#39
berdsdahwerd
berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:31 AM

sleeve stencils dude
Old
(#40
theprotester

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:31 AM

Full sleeve = whole car.
Old
(#41
injury
Unstoppable

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:32 AM

bro hes probably a toy leave em alone he never even did a coldtrain or even a burner

NERDY 30
Old
(#42
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:32 AM

Nah dude im not a toy, I swear bro.

I use to tag Rock1t, maby you've seen my stuff around.

Old
(#43
theprotester

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:34 AM

Rocket1. All city canvas.
Old
(#44
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:51 AM

Yeah bro, one day out of nowhere all my boyz in my crew got busted by the pigs.

I need to start a new tagging crew, anybody that wants to join my new graffitti gang just holla at me.

Old
(#45
Walid Jumblat
Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:56 AM

I saw our woodwork teacher crack this guy over his head really hard with the handle of a monster screw driver one day. about 15 years later I saw that same student lose his shit in a nightclub due to cocaine psychosis promptly after which he committed suicide.

Pretty sure the two incidents are connected.
Old
(#46
Walid Jumblat
Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 03:58 AM

Quote:

Yeah bro, one day out of nowhere all my boyz in my crew got busted by the pigs.

I need to start a new tagging crew, anybody that wants to join my new graffitti gang just holla at me.
Can you write my name on a wall for me?

I tag stylz. Have a look at the bus stop on Williams St., I tagged the back of it like three times last week. That's my turf.
Old
(#47
shai
Premium Member
shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 04:28 AM

The story should have ended with the following-

After realizing that the pistol was not loaded with live ammunition, the class overpowered Mr. Dillow and went to work on him with various hand tools of a heavy and/or sharp nature. Upon arriving at the hospital in various ambulances under police escort, Mr. Dillow was heard to say "If you had to deal with the same kind of shit as I do every day, you'd want to crank a few rounds off every once in a while too."

Mr Dillow is listed as being in serous condition but is expected to make a full recovery once he pulls himself together.

“Your legs are as skinny as those table legs,” he said. “Then go fuck the table,” she replied.
Old
(#48
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walid Jumblat (View Original Post)

Can you write my name on a wall for me?

I tag stylz. Have a look at the bus stop on Williams St., I tagged the back of it like three times last week. That's my turf.

O word?!

I dont know dawg, you sound too xperienced like thats risky as hell.
Isnt that like all city, since like, you know da bus goes all ova the city?

Shit maby you've met my boy Trane, he writes for SFC

Old
(#49
Walid Jumblat

Default Re: Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children - 04-26-2012, 04:44 AM

Yeh me Trane are like down with each otha, we're going to have a rap battle. not with spray canz but, on paper with textas cuz its illegal to have canz if you r under 18 here.

you shuld be able to still see my tagz on the back of the bus coz it was hella grimey. it took like a day to get the grime off my finger after doin my tagz!!!1!

pease

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)