THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Angry Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 12:07 AM

What did you eat for breakfast today?

I was plum surprised.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 02:32 AM

best thread i've ever started.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#3
Cool_Hand
Elite Member
Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 03:50 AM

FQRST

2/3 Classy
Old
(#4
Veritably Clean
Elite Member
Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 03:54 AM

my interpretation of sunn o))) albums i've listened to

bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww www
ngguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
buahbuahbuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
repeat ad infinitum

SonmyD, "so how do i get my green thingys back?"

stay on the DL
Old
(#5
where
Elite Member
where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 04:14 AM

THE SHIP SUNK BUT DIDNT GET THE MAP WET
Old
(#6
TheoHuxtable..
Unstoppable
TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 04:14 AM

"We realized that hamsters are actually mice with afros. People think they're pets, and have them in their houses, but the reality is, a hamster, a gerbil, a guinea pig - all those are, is rats with fur coats on. It's the same thing. You wanna act like it's not what it is... If you think I'm joking, just let him loose in your house and see if he doesn't burrow in to the wall, and start doing rat-like things." - Charlie Murphy

Shout Outs: Cliff, Clair, Denise, Vanessa, Rudy
Old
(#7
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 04:16 AM

Old
(#8
Shittles..TasteTheAsshole
Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ! Shittles..TasteTheAsshole is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 04:21 AM

lol

(>',' )>
Old
(#9
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 04:49 AM

You ain't got no legs LT. Dan

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#10
McLovin
McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 05:58 AM

faber est quisque fortunae suae

Last edited by McLovin : 04-25-2012 at 06:11 AM.
Old
(#11
TheoHuxtable..
Unstoppable
TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 06:56 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YOWRWi_SsY

"We realized that hamsters are actually mice with afros. People think they're pets, and have them in their houses, but the reality is, a hamster, a gerbil, a guinea pig - all those are, is rats with fur coats on. It's the same thing. You wanna act like it's not what it is... If you think I'm joking, just let him loose in your house and see if he doesn't burrow in to the wall, and start doing rat-like things." - Charlie Murphy

Shout Outs: Cliff, Clair, Denise, Vanessa, Rudy
Old
(#12
2004WasAgesAgo
2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ! 2004WasAgesAgo is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 09:54 AM

I'm not really a Meadow Soprano kinda guy.
Old
(#13
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 11:01 AM

The room I'm in smells distinctly like cold pizza with sausage and bell peppers, I'm not mad at that

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#14
NightmareOnElmStreet
Veteran
NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ! NightmareOnElmStreet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 05:17 PM

sounds turrible.

Lurking Hard, Hardly Lurking.

***Hunnit K Diamond Club. Brutal Sexy Mans. D.G.S.***
Old
(#15
RIPS
Veteran
RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 06:35 PM

http://youtu.be/Nl4WZAx0fKA
Old
(#16
BullshitTantrum
BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-25-2012, 07:10 PM

my pal had some girl make his cats sunn o))) robes. they look horrible no matter what since there hairless.

black one will always be night time drug music though.
Old
(#17
shai
Premium Member
shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-26-2012, 11:37 PM

Sunn O))) was one of the louder concerts I've attended. I think they had eight full stacks each...I couldn't tell because my glasses kept vibrating off of my face.

“Your legs are as skinny as those table legs,” he said. “Then go fuck the table,” she replied.
Old
(#18
john7
Rookie
john7 has definitely earned your virtual respect john7 has definitely earned your virtual respect john7 has definitely earned your virtual respect john7 has definitely earned your virtual respect john7 has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-28-2012, 09:19 AM

Nothing special.
Old
(#19
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-28-2012, 09:31 AM

i just youtubed this shit.

what the fuck white people.

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#20
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 04-28-2012, 11:12 AM

They be nice, around the time Shai come out
Old
(#21
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 05-07-2012, 09:55 PM

Shai, comin' right back at ya baby...
If I ever fall in love again,
next time the lady will be... just... like you

The very first time that I saw your brown eyes
Your lips said "hello" and I said hi
I knew right then you were the one
But I was caught up in physical attraction
But to my satisfaction
Baby you were more than just a face

And if I ever fall in love again
I will be sure that the lady is a friend
and if I ever fall in love so true
I will be sure that the lady's just like you

Ooooh yeah.... the very next time she'll be my friend

If I say that I could be your one and only
Promise, that you'll never leave me lonely
I just wanna be the one you need
Oh Baby
I just wanna be the one to serve you
Sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve you
I cherish every moment that we share

hey baby i made a promise, the next time I fell in love,
my love would also be my friend..
somebody who'll be there for me through thick and thin...
to love me, to hold me, comfort me.
Somebody who would be there with me all through the night.
(somebody just like you)

My friend, the very next time she will be my friend
someone who I can believe in

someone who I can believe in
The very next time she will be my friend

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#22
blahh
blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ! blahh is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Hey Shai - 05-08-2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shai (View Original Post)

Sunn O))) was one of the louder concerts I've attended. I think they had eight full stacks each...I couldn't tell because my glasses kept vibrating off of my face.
definitely the loudest band I've seen.
Old
(#23
Fist 666

Default Re: Hey Shai - 05-08-2012, 02:54 PM

manowar is the loudest band on earth.

I was plum surprised.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)