Closed Thread

Old
(#176
+Sho+
Rookie
+Sho+ has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 04-26-2012, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massgraff (View Original Post)

i robbed all these off toys.

You're telling us you robbed MULTIPLE PEOPLE and they all had the EXACT same paint?
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#177
SureisShitty
SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools SureisShitty has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 04-27-2012, 01:19 AM

if a writer approached me and needed paint all he'd need to do is ask. but then again I rack rusto instead of spending my weed money on fancy brand names.

and I'm laughing my ass off at massgraff's bullshit
Old
(#178
berdsdahwerd
berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 04-28-2012, 12:35 AM

can i have your paint?
Old
(#179
massgraff
Immortal
massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-04-2012, 02:34 AM

they thought they had polo swag now they have no swag.
Old
(#180
Mr. Incognito
Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-04-2012, 03:23 AM

Quote:

i robbed all these off toys.

typically this'll last me about a week and a half just cause i'm bangin out so many freight trains right now.

i usually do five boxcars every night, on a good night maybe 10.

jokes are funny.

never robbed toys though i thought about it many times, for the most part im against stealing from individuals unless it's a toy who is just fucking shit up for everyone
Old
(#181
Mason YoshiKami
Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish

Location: crawl up your moms ass..around the corner from there.

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-04-2012, 05:58 PM

I dont know if id rob kids for paint. Shits like taking candy from a baby, UNLESS that "baby" had like 2-3 bags of some can(dy) i might have to turn a blind eye to karma and do it to em. Then Again i think if a wacker writer cant fuck with a pen and try to take it to a wall he should have his euro paint privleges revoked asap. And maybe rusto. LEAVE IT FOR THE REST OF US!!!!

@Massgraff: i was thinkin at least 4-5 wholecars with that XD XD XD XD
Old
(#182
Mason YoshiKami
Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish Mason YoshiKami is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-04-2012, 06:03 PM

People still rack paint? I mean i understand stealing food From stop and shop shits cake but im thinkin alotta stores got that gate over their shit or am i buggin?
Old
(#183
massgraff
Immortal
massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-04-2012, 07:44 PM

there are still places you can rack from. i know of places around my way (art/hardware stores) that have paint that isn't locked up and they don't have any sort of theft alarm when you walk out. racking is very much so something that people still do. i personally steer clear of it because i have the money and am too old to be getting pinched for something like that when i could just as easily buy the paint.
Old
(#184
berdsdahwerd
berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-05-2012, 12:50 AM

Lowes is such toy
Old
(#185
Mason YoshiKami

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-05-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:

there are still places you can rack from. i know of places around my way (art/hardware stores) that have paint that isn't locked up and they don't have any sort of theft alarm when you walk out. racking is very much so something that people still do. i personally steer clear of it because i have the money and am too old to be getting pinched for something like that when i could just as easily buy the paint.
Agreed. Id rather just spend all the money i would at the court on diamond packs of ironlak and molotow any day off bombing science
*hint hint* if you didnt know they're on sale guys. Go grab some for cheap!
Plus how do you sound to big bubba at lock up saying you got popped stealing paint at a hardware store. We'll see who's bringing the hardwood then! Ill pass..
Old
(#186
massgraff
Immortal

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-05-2012, 03:40 PM

haha, i've seen grown ass 40 something's in court for stealing at cvs, it's not a good look.
Old
(#187
Mason YoshiKami

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-05-2012, 11:51 PM

Thats just grungey and Depending on your state and area. I'd say those are usually the druggies. WILLARICO STAND UP!! XD XD XD
Old
(#188
Mason YoshiKami

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 05-05-2012, 11:54 PM

Correction: WINDHAM COUNTY STAND UP!!!
Old
(#189
Inconspicuous
Rookie
Inconspicuous is watching their e-fame flourish Inconspicuous is watching their e-fame flourish Inconspicuous is watching their e-fame flourish Inconspicuous is watching their e-fame flourish Inconspicuous is watching their e-fame flourish Inconspicuous is watching their e-fame flourish Inconspicuous is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 04-19-2013, 11:49 PM

I've never actually robbed another writer, but I have racked paint from collegefags who like to burn money on mtn just to paint at the legal wall. Free euro shit, I'm not complaining. Ha.
Old
(#190
SheenOne
SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ! SheenOne is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 06-09-2013, 06:50 AM

There used to be a thread about this on puregraffiti.... I have yet to even run into another writer while out painting... Small town problems i guess... Robbing toys for paint sounds cool tho... My area has alot of fags writing... Id do it
Old
(#191
Pfffffffffft
Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Robbing toys for paint - 06-11-2013, 03:58 AM

if you are looking for threads on how to rob then maybe you shouldnt be robbing anyone.

#wonksaggin
//////// ///////// /////////
Closed Thread

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)