THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION
View Poll Results: It is acceptiable for...
black people to say nigga 4 10.26%
white people to say nigga 6 15.38%
neither to say it 2 5.13%
wiggity wiggity 28 71.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old
(#76
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 11:07 AM

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#77
RIPS
Veteran
RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 12:33 PM

http://youtu.be/CBK8jV-VXgI
Old
(#78
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 03:03 PM

free max b

free c-murder

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#79
redeyedanimal
Veteran
redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 03:28 PM

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, yeah.

but no, i would never in real life around anyone that might think i meant it seriously. Quoting boondocks, graff'n dance hiphoppers, etc only in very controlled environments, and never around black persons.

If trouble doesn't come to find you, you have to go looking for it.

When you do things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.
Old
(#80
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 03:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmF8iIeOVEo
Old
(#81
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 03:48 PM

protestor protester

neither gets squiggles. both are correct. grammatical hiccup.

actor. prospector. conductor. however, i have never noticed that you spell it differently than i type it.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#82
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 04:44 PM

I just now realised that. No coloured lines here.

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#83
fat ralphy
Unstoppable
fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 05:06 PM

*BOOGIEHANDS

♛ 160k INTERNETZ CLUB ♛
♛TEAM OLD.TEAM SOBER.TEAM CHUBBLUBB♛
Old
(#84
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltrailer77 (View Original Post)

No coloured lines here.
This whole thread is about a colored line

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#85
bigdoughnut69
bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 05:45 PM

Bangin out 7 gram Rocks!

HANDZ LIKE REVOK
Old
(#86
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 10:56 PM

http://youtu.be/OrqJ2fJQGkg

NERDY 30
Old
(#87
where
Elite Member
where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ! where is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-28-2012, 11:55 PM

cool like littering

THE SHIP SUNK BUT DIDNT GET THE MAP WET
Old
(#88
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-29-2012, 03:17 AM

NERDY 30
Old
(#89
shai
Premium Member
shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ! shai is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-29-2012, 03:28 AM

I grew up around people who were less than racially sensitive so it's there in the back of my head whether I like it or not. I used to get called white boy every once in a while but more often than not the OGs silence that kind of shit when they hear it.

I'm not ignorant, which makes it pretty easy to act right. But as long as you're open to getting punched in the face every once in a while, I figure you're entitled to say whatever you want.

“Your legs are as skinny as those table legs,” he said. “Then go fuck the table,” she replied.
Old
(#90
HUSK
Elite Member
HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-29-2012, 03:35 AM

white people own the copyrights to this word. so i don't see what the argument is about!
Old
(#91
STYLEISKING
Premium Member
STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-29-2012, 12:44 PM

STYLE, STILL THE NUMBER ONE THING!
Old
(#92
smashed tangerine
smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ! smashed tangerine is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-29-2012, 03:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XURRzofbMc0

''Why is there a latino sucking black dick on this page?'' - Drue_Down
Old
(#93
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-29-2012, 04:37 PM

^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQlai6Cd8S4
Old
(#94
redeyedanimal
Veteran
redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ! redeyedanimal is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-30-2012, 01:29 AM

fuck links, i click on none of them.

If trouble doesn't come to find you, you have to go looking for it.

When you do things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.
Old
(#95
CALIgula
CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-30-2012, 04:22 AM

if i could have it my way, nobody would say it...if youre white and say it...youre ghetto....if youre black and say it...youre ghetto.

the only time i use it is when im rapping along with a song....or say "nigga" when im pissed off at something or someone....im ghetto.

**Team CHUBB LUBB! **
10YRCLUB
Click ads to support 12oz!
==100's==
Old
(#96
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-30-2012, 04:44 AM

i only say it when i'm asking somebody if they need a tow--i'm country.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#97
Mr. Incognito
Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-30-2012, 06:24 PM

say it here and there to describe someone being a total scumfuck. color plays no role in it for that. in which case i know more white niggers than black. the best is people who are super against the word yet still call everyone faggots
Old
(#98
BullshitTantrum
BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-30-2012, 07:53 PM

i always get a good laugh when someone says they use the word nigger to describe an ignorant person and that color has nothing to do with it...and the person isn't black. the fact of the matter is that if a black person was being dumb in front of you you wouldn't call them a nigger. you might think it but you wouldn't drop it. cause you know what would happen.... so isn't that pretty ignorant to begin with?

i really don't give a fuck, as an asian guy in america i am not white enough for white people, black enough for black people, to black for white people.....oddly sometimes not black enough for white people, not asian enough for any FOB and the ricans either can hang or are to furious to talk to.

now a days i can't stand people complaining about anything so i just keep my mouth shut and laugh at the offensive thoughts in my head. i wish i could have a half hour of uncensored air time with bob lonsberry though. i'd get that dude to use the word nigger.
Old
(#99
Mr. Incognito
Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-30-2012, 09:14 PM

sure, words can be ignorant, but when you call someone a nigger or a faggot i don't think anyone is trying to sound intellectual, they are trying to be offensive
Old
(#100
T_R_O_N
Elite Member
T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ! T_R_O_N is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the n word? - 04-30-2012, 09:45 PM

call white people nigga
and then i call my brothers dude

they won't ever get it.

Mr. Pibb + Red vines = Crazy Delicious

"I got my front tuck immaculate "

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)