THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#26
ultram666
ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Trying to get my old username back. - 02-16-2012, 07:52 PM

MY account from 2006 got wiped to say i just signed up for the oontz today.. is this a larger problem???

Envaatnags Eflos Solf Esgantaavne!
EVERY OTHER LETTER...
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#27
ultram666
ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ! ultram666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Trying to get my old username back. - 02-17-2012, 03:14 AM

lol
problem resolved itself

Envaatnags Eflos Solf Esgantaavne!
EVERY OTHER LETTER...
Old
(#28
Sexual Anus Plug
Rookie
Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ! Sexual Anus Plug is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Trying to get my old username back. - 03-16-2012, 03:54 PM

This injustice will not stand!
Old
(#29
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Trying to get my old username back. - 03-20-2012, 08:42 PM

is that you TS? first nurga to rock tampons and nerd points on the same IP

MegaDildos
Old
(#30
CALIgula
CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ! CALIgula is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Trying to get my old username back. - 03-29-2012, 02:27 AM

wait, so the board was letting people be mods for a day?!

and i co-sign the dont post personal info on this site...cops do in fact check the site, so its best to stay as vague as possible.

**Team CHUBB LUBB! **
10YRCLUB
Click ads to support 12oz!
==100's==
Old
(#31
Back In 88
Premium Member
Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Trying to get my old username back. - 05-01-2012, 04:15 PM

Is it possible to get my join date changed to '06, considering I had the grizzly adams account since then but am no longer able to access it?
I feel like people see me as a newjack simply because I had to make a new account.
Or maybe I'm just oversensitive.
Either way, I would like the date changed.

Swing an axe to split a soloist into a 30 member rap group

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)