THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#26
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Absinthe - 05-01-2012, 08:34 AM

"Legit absinthe"..."Costco"...same sentence. Ha.

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#27
crime stoppers
crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Absinthe - 05-01-2012, 09:20 AM

we sold one absinthe that was labelled 'bitters' to bypass the 10mg/L thujone limit, it ended up being 30 mg/L, bought a bottle of it and did a large amount of shots. even with that i felt no dissociative effects and i ended up vomitting, shit is rough.

i tried some top shelf bohemian absinthe in Czech Republic, shit tastes fucking awesome but even so, none of the stuff they sold had a huge amount of thujone in it.

scientists did a mass spectrometry test on some seriously old absinthe form the 1800's, it was fabled to be around 250mg/L but was total bullshit. a tiny amount.

y'all know the name
Old
(#28
RIPS
Veteran
RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Absinthe - 05-01-2012, 05:20 PM

Old
(#29
Pet
Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Absinthe - 05-02-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by you can microwave bacon (View Original Post)

yeeeeaaahhh.
I read that in the voice of the "Iron Man" intro. Sounded good
Old
(#30
thebosdj
thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools thebosdj has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Absinthe - 05-14-2012, 09:06 AM

i drank absinthe at this chicks house. shes half micro. anyway.. i start tellin loads of offensive micronesian jokes and she ends up stormin out of her own house. i was too drunk to notice so i kept goin on with more jokes until a friend convinced me to shut up. havent drank absinthe since
Old
(#31
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Absinthe - 05-14-2012, 09:10 AM

holy shit you offended a girl who's half micro machine!? is her dad optimus prime or something?

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#32
you can microwave bacon
you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ! you can microwave bacon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Absinthe - 05-14-2012, 09:12 AM

you must have a trillion black jokes if you have a bunch of micronesian jokes in your arsenal

cosmic stuff calls my bluff
Old
(#33
!DoNkE*PuNchA!
Banned
!DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Absinthe - 05-14-2012, 09:21 AM

I Hear if you leave this stuff out in sun for 3 days, then let it sit under your bed(any other dark space) for an extra 2 days. You get the same effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)