THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#70426
uzi!
uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-01-2012, 06:44 PM

not sure if its the same HOVA AC but stolen

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens
Unspeakable act is done╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

i want to dye my hair pink!!
were black lipstick
and no one will give a shit <3
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#70427
dstroyerz
Rookie
dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-02-2012, 03:08 AM

who do you guys think is better?

the SF HYPE or the SalinasHYPE
Old
(#70428
uzi!
uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools uzi! has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-02-2012, 04:58 AM

^^^^your doing it all wrong ^^^^

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens

were black lipstick
Old
(#70429
SuperDBZKid
SuperDBZKid is about to be banned SuperDBZKid is about to be banned SuperDBZKid is about to be banned

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-02-2012, 12:18 PM

wow dstroyerz you must be a toy! Hype is from Santa Cruz

dbzkid
Old
(#70430
uzi!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-02-2012, 05:25 PM

hey SuperDBZKid blaze it nuggah!!

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens

were black lipstick
Old
(#70431
SuperDBZKid
SuperDBZKid is about to be banned SuperDBZKid is about to be banned SuperDBZKid is about to be banned

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-03-2012, 01:07 PM

Lets smoke a fat blunt nigga

dbzkid
Old
(#70432
screaming hand logo
Veteran
screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-03-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDBZKid (View Original Post)

wow dstroyerz you must be a toy! Hype is from Santa Cruz
the secret ingredient to being a toy is not knowing where hype is from?
i better warn cope

white people painting terrible graffiti on white trains. thats the real issue here.
----lowfatmilk

watch your mouth newb... this dudes in a pickup truck filled with loads of ammunition, construction supplies AND he's in tko? WB is obviously a crazed mexican daylaborer/cartel member..regardless im almost positive he's mexican and therefore should not be fucked with.
romero
http://flickr.com/photos/scgraffiti/
Old
(#70433
BagOfShit
BagOfShit is about to be banned BagOfShit is about to be banned BagOfShit is about to be banned BagOfShit is about to be banned BagOfShit is about to be banned BagOfShit is about to be banned BagOfShit is about to be banned

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-04-2012, 05:08 AM

http://tbiserious.bigcartel.com/
Check em out !!!
Old
(#70434
uzi!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-04-2012, 06:05 PM

stolen

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens

were black lipstick
Old
(#70435
uzi!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-04-2012, 06:06 PM

stolen

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens

were black lipstick
Old
(#70436
uzi!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-04-2012, 06:18 PM

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens

were black lipstick
Old
(#70437
screaming hand logo
Veteran
screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ! screaming hand logo is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-04-2012, 06:57 PM

gevs is in tune with fashion

white people painting terrible graffiti on white trains. thats the real issue here.
----lowfatmilk

watch your mouth newb... this dudes in a pickup truck filled with loads of ammunition, construction supplies AND he's in tko? WB is obviously a crazed mexican daylaborer/cartel member..regardless im almost positive he's mexican and therefore should not be fucked with.
romero
Old
(#70438
theMack
theMack has definitely earned your virtual respect theMack has definitely earned your virtual respect theMack has definitely earned your virtual respect theMack has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-05-2012, 04:08 AM

Old
(#70439
uzi!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-05-2012, 10:59 PM

stolen

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens

were black lipstick
Old
(#70440
brothhalynch
brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ! brothhalynch is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-06-2012, 02:49 PM

crackbaby187 that must be kush sd

madkrew
Old
(#70441
screaming hand logo
Veteran

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-06-2012, 06:29 PM

----lowfatmilk

romero
Old
(#70442
uzi!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-06-2012, 07:48 PM

^^^^ hahahaha

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens

were black lipstick
Old
(#70443
uzi!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-06-2012, 07:49 PM

stolen from HPG!

Frank asked for it
We deliver it with pride
Burrito de sesos
Acid trip open wide
El grullense
Midnight run
The membrane glistens

were black lipstick
Old
(#70444
CRACKBABY187
CRACKBABY187 is killin' it CRACKBABY187 is killin' it CRACKBABY187 is killin' it CRACKBABY187 is killin' it CRACKBABY187 is killin' it CRACKBABY187 is killin' it CRACKBABY187 is killin' it CRACKBABY187 is killin' it

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-06-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothhalynch (View Original Post)

crackbaby187 that must be kush sd
naw sorry bro im not Kush SD

I'll sever your head diagonally for thinking of dissing me and then use your dead body to write my name in calligraphy.

The sweet smell. The vibrant colors. The way it sticks to my finger tips. The adrenaline rush that has me hooked. The rattle that tells you, its time to work. 4 AM smash you say? Count me in.
Old
(#70445
support local lurker
Unstoppable
support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ! support local lurker is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-07-2012, 01:02 AM

Old
(#70446
godofwar
Veteran
godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ! godofwar is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-07-2012, 03:04 AM

in spain doing the dance.

Que?
Old
(#70447
Schizophrenic.
Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-07-2012, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by support local lurker (View Original Post)

karh doing it right.

Just Last Week My Girl Was Stressing Me, Now Her Best Friend Be Undressing Me
Old
(#70448
Schizophrenic.
Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ! Schizophrenic. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-07-2012, 04:36 AM

Old
(#70449
screaming hand logo
Veteran

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-07-2012, 06:04 AM

not sure what a kax is but it probably tastes good

----lowfatmilk

romero
Old
(#70450
Schizophrenic.

Default Re: 831 cali - 05-07-2012, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaming hand logo (View Original Post)

not sure what a kax is but it probably tastes good
sounds like cock....talk about a gay name...

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)