THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
jack_osbourne_bitch
jack_osbourne_bitch is killin' it jack_osbourne_bitch is killin' it jack_osbourne_bitch is killin' it jack_osbourne_bitch is killin' it jack_osbourne_bitch is killin' it jack_osbourne_bitch is killin' it jack_osbourne_bitch is killin' it

Default R.I.P Junior Seau - 05-02-2012, 06:37 PM

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/05/0...ible-shooting/

I like sandcastles, but I don't like having some dumb-ass rope telling me how close I can't get to some stupid-ass advertisement made out of sand.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
YearzOne
Veteran
YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ! YearzOne is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: R.I.P Junior Seau - 05-02-2012, 09:45 PM

Damn, that last bit is fucked up...

"Seau is now the eighth member of the 1994 Chargers Super Bowl team that has died, all before the age of 45."

RIP

How long you think you'll do it?
"Till I'm finished."
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)