THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#5376
anything goes
anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-12-2012, 07:41 PM

I don't know of any boutique type websites for Nike's unless you're trying to pay $200 plus for some crazy sneakerhead shit. I like shoe shopping in person but if you don't have access to good local stores I'd suggest: footlocker, zappos, eastbay, etc.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#5377
Bakardy!
Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-12-2012, 07:49 PM

cool thanks.. yeah just looking for normal release at a not rape price..
Old
(#5378
Bakardy!
Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ! Bakardy! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-12-2012, 07:51 PM

without having to go walk around the mall or whatever..
Old
(#5379
+plus+
+plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-27-2012, 02:24 AM

degenerate bong smoker
there are some things you just cant "nohomo"
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#5380
Gat Bush
Veteran
Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-27-2012, 05:08 AM

Any recommendations for some nice leather semi-dress, semi-casual shoes? That aren't boat shoes.

I'm 26 and save for one pair of Clarks I've never had shoes that weren't sneakers. The other factor is I don't want to look like the young asshole who's trying to hard wearing extravagant TPWF pointy shits. But I'd like to feel a little grown up when I'm going on a date or whatever.

Kind of a lot to ask I know, but I feel like a lot of you fellow oontzers are likeminded to my own discriminations, and I'd appreciate the input.
Old
(#5381
EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST
EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-27-2012, 03:47 PM

idk if you'd concider these weaves boat shoes. i wouldnt. clarks are the way to go though.

95's are fucking hagrid in my opinion. dont see the appeal.

whats a fresh nb model?
Old
(#5382
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-27-2012, 04:44 PM

I disagree, actually. Ive heard wally have fallen off somewhat.

I recommend some rockports. Love some desert-book looking shoes ... subtle that you can dress up or dress down.

http://www.rockport.com/mens-boots/e...dyncatnew=null

Not with the red bottoms though. Ive seen brown.

Vans does them too. And these aint sneakers.

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en...tegoryId=91108

NERDY 30

Last edited by injury : 04-27-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old
(#5383
AZTEKA
AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-28-2012, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST (View Original Post)

idk if you'd concider these weaves boat shoes. i wouldnt. clarks are the way to go though.

95's are fucking hagrid in my opinion. dont see the appeal.

whats a fresh nb model?
i think i could pull these off with some jeans aswell.
Old
(#5384
Bakardy!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-30-2012, 04:14 PM

link to those clarks???
Old
(#5385
Qawee
Elite Member
Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 04-30-2012, 10:49 PM

http://www.onlineshoes.com/mens-clar...&ci_sku=234248

http://www.endless.com/dp/B003PJ7K74...J7K741 998026

second site has a few sizes for a hundo
Old
(#5386
CLICK-CLACK
Premium Member
CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-01-2012, 04:37 AM

@bakardy watch ur ankles on dem shits.
Old
(#5387
Bakardy!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-01-2012, 01:43 PM

@click what you know about my ankles....
Old
(#5388
AZTEKA
AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ! AZTEKA is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-01-2012, 10:34 PM

Old
(#5389
CLICK-CLACK
Premium Member
CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ! CLICK-CLACK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-01-2012, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakardy! (View Original Post)

@click what you know about my ankles....
The weavers have the same soles as esplanade and I rolled my ankles on my wallees mad times.
Old
(#5390
Bakardy!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-02-2012, 04:49 AM

Gotcha...
Old
(#5391
bourgeoisie
bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-03-2012, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gat:Bush (View Original Post)

Any recommendations for some nice leather semi-dress, semi-casual shoes? That aren't boat shoes.

I'm 26 and save for one pair of Clarks I've never had shoes that weren't sneakers. The other factor is I don't want to look like the young asshole who's trying to hard wearing extravagant TPWF pointy shits. But I'd like to feel a little grown up when I'm going on a date or whatever.

Kind of a lot to ask I know, but I feel like a lot of you fellow oontzers are likeminded to my own discriminations, and I'd appreciate the input.
The shoes make the man, apparently.

http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Shoes/All
Old
(#5392
crispinross
crispinross has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-07-2012, 02:33 PM

It is said in military that if you want to know the status of a person, then just take a look over his shoes and the person will be evaluated automatically. If hair and clothes are the personality related stuffs for a person then shoes are also not behind in this thing. Without matching shoes no clothing looks perfect on a person.
Old
(#5393
Gucci Mane LaFlare
Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-10-2012, 03:13 AM

grabbed these for basketball

Old
(#5394
massgraff
Immortal
massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-10-2012, 03:36 AM

what are those?
Old
(#5395
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-10-2012, 04:54 AM

reject foam hiking boots with a fucked up backwards swoosh that someone in asia got drunk and stamped a air max 360 sole on.

NERDY 30
Old
(#5396
Gucci Mane LaFlare
Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ! Gucci Mane LaFlare is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-10-2012, 05:02 AM

360 air dawins(rodmans)
Old
(#5397
massgraff
Immortal
massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-10-2012, 05:03 AM

ahh thanks.
Old
(#5398
cuntflaps
cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-12-2012, 07:57 PM

Old
(#5399
LeadingEdge
LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools LeadingEdge has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-12-2012, 10:09 PM

copped these and put white laces on.

Got these too

been feeling this model, thinking bout these...
Old
(#5400
DIC3
Rookie
DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: Shoes? - 05-15-2012, 11:09 AM

Skate shoes all the way

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)