THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#49651
Veritably Clean
Elite Member
Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-19-2012, 04:24 AM

dont get umad, wretches throws are better than yours eski. u gottaget basic throws down before even attempting 1liners

SonmyD, "so how do i get my green thingys back?"

stay on the DL
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#49652
eski173
eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-19-2012, 04:29 AM

lol, i know im bad but..... damn.... i can't be that bad........ gotta just work at it!
Old
(#49653
Dry Wretch
Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-19-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eski173 (View Original Post)

OH, you mean like this wretch?
but... these aren't bad?

and stop trying to fling shit at people whenever they give you advice. just because you might not think they're as good as you, doesn't mean they can't be right.
Old
(#49654
eski173
eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it eski173 is killin' it

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-20-2012, 01:40 AM

lol.. it's all good homie........ it is what it is.. imma keep doing my thing and try to step my game up.... you do the same...... no feelings here, just call it how i see it...
Old
(#49655
eski173

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-20-2012, 02:09 PM

ok, fuck the bs.... let's keep this thread moving with pics..... shitty or not, lol!
Old
(#49656
CRED
CRED just stepped up their game

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-20-2012, 10:56 PM

Keepin it simple for 4/20
Old
(#49657
CRED

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-24-2012, 10:08 PM

Keepin this thread movin

Old
(#49658
colorkiller
colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-25-2012, 03:50 AM

exchange for flor... i know its far from great so hit me with the crits...
Old
(#49659
eski173

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-26-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRED (View Original Post)

Keepin this thread movin

looking good cred, you stepping it up!
Old
(#49660
geargff
geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-27-2012, 02:58 PM

ehhh...

Crits... and if someone can do a rough outline or something it'd appreciate. Especially throwie

KER good, keep it simple, keep practicing, and you'll develop. I'm not too great at all but I feel myself develop since when I started. You probably are, but if you don't use bars to form letters use them. (When I got that tip my letters went from down syndrome imperfections to halfway decent.

"you look like a fag, and your shits all retarded"
"i lost 3 maybe ten fights in my life"
Please do not assume that I am affialiated or "down with" any of the writers or crews I posted.
Old
(#49661
colorkiller
colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ! colorkiller is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-27-2012, 05:59 PM

something im working on for vims
Old
(#49662
ARA333
ARA333 is watching their e-fame flourish ARA333 is watching their e-fame flourish ARA333 is watching their e-fame flourish ARA333 is watching their e-fame flourish ARA333 is watching their e-fame flourish ARA333 is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-28-2012, 04:54 AM

Old
(#49663
centrysams
centrysams is watching their e-fame flourish centrysams is watching their e-fame flourish centrysams is watching their e-fame flourish centrysams is watching their e-fame flourish centrysams is watching their e-fame flourish centrysams is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-28-2012, 02:44 PM

lyfe exchange

IMG_0242 by centrysams, on Flickr

acer xchange

IMG_0246 by centrysams, on Flickr

IMG_0247 by centrysams, on Flickr

IMG_0249 by centrysams, on Flickr

lil toss

IMG_0240 by centrysams, on Flickr
Old
(#49664
Veritably Clean
Elite Member
Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-28-2012, 06:00 PM

eski if you wanna do one-liners, you gotta go simpler
did an example to show you whats good. you want simple readability with a one liner

says XMENS

stay on the DL
Old
(#49665
Dry Wretch
Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools Dry Wretch has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-29-2012, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Wretch (View Original Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Wretch (View Original Post)

trade
good, bad, retarded connections? what?

tell me something, dudes
Old
(#49666
Veritably Clean
Elite Member

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-29-2012, 03:15 AM

some of those connections just don't make sense structurally

stay on the DL
Old
(#49667
CRED

Default Re: Toys post here... - 04-30-2012, 04:24 PM

some new stuff

Old
(#49668
Dcor8
Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Toys post here... - 05-01-2012, 12:41 AM

Thoughts, crits n tips appreciated..

ETA
Old
(#49669
Dry Wretch

Default Re: Toys post here... - 05-01-2012, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRED (View Original Post)

some new stuff

in the top one, the d is a little too busy compared to the rest of the letters, and you should probably try making the bottom of it more like the c

dont really like the way the bottom of the spine on the r sorta just curves up like that. i dont think it fits with the rest of the letters.

you need to work on proportion, like where the spine of the r joins the leg/head is way too wide compared to everything else

and you need to work on consistency with your extensions/serifs/whatever. like, one shouldn't end in one type of point/curl and another in a different type, if that makes since.

bottom one is dope. still needs tweaking, though.

Last edited by Dry Wretch : 05-01-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old
(#49670
Dcor8
Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dcor8 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Toys post here... - 05-01-2012, 03:47 AM

Really trying to define style, something new.. Always find I'm having trouble with flow, creating connections/extensions between letters that make the word really flow... Here's what I'm working on..

Really like that C on ur top piece, Cred, nice maynee

ETA
Old
(#49671
sikwit-it
Rookie
sikwit-it has already snuffed most of you fools sikwit-it has already snuffed most of you fools sikwit-it has already snuffed most of you fools sikwit-it has already snuffed most of you fools sikwit-it has already snuffed most of you fools sikwit-it has already snuffed most of you fools sikwit-it has already snuffed most of you fools sikwit-it has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Toys post here... - 05-01-2012, 04:38 PM

didn't do nothing for one year, obv didn't progress in that time.... crts are appreciated, in whatever form they come.

Old
(#49672
skeetfunk
skeetfunk is killin' it skeetfunk is killin' it skeetfunk is killin' it skeetfunk is killin' it skeetfunk is killin' it skeetfunk is killin' it skeetfunk is killin' it skeetfunk is killin' it

Default Re: Toys post here... - 05-01-2012, 04:59 PM

Old
(#49673
MN_Nice
Rookie
MN_Nice is killin' it MN_Nice is killin' it MN_Nice is killin' it MN_Nice is killin' it MN_Nice is killin' it MN_Nice is killin' it MN_Nice is killin' it MN_Nice is killin' it

Default Re: Toys post here... - 05-03-2012, 02:51 AM

Nice ^
Old
(#49674
aaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ! aaaaaaaaaa is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Toys post here... - 05-03-2012, 03:15 AM

dope, it's like esko.
Old
(#49675
Dcor8

Default Re: Toys post here... - 05-10-2012, 04:15 AM

Finished... Blazed watchn science channel..

ETA

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)