THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Closed Thread

Old
(#1
McLovin
McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default ⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆ - 05-03-2012, 06:18 AM

Cannabis, Cannabis related topics, Questions, Art, & Humor.. Growing Advice is also welcome

faber est quisque fortunae suae
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆ - 05-03-2012, 07:31 AM

LOL

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#3
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆ - 05-03-2012, 08:30 AM

you-must-be-new-here-condescending-wonka.jpg

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#4
tae
tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ! tae is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆ - 05-03-2012, 01:47 PM

Old
(#5
Walid Jumblat
Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆ - 05-03-2012, 03:13 PM

I remember my first time on an internet forum...
Old
(#6
McLovin
McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ! McLovin is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆ - 05-03-2012, 04:33 PM

I guess I was wrong when I thought there would be a favorable response to a cannabis thread..
my deepest apologies

faber est quisque fortunae suae
Old
(#7
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆ - 05-04-2012, 04:51 PM

noob.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#8
!@#$%
Senior Moderator
!@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆ - 05-04-2012, 07:40 PM

sheesh.
Closed Thread

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)