THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#76
bed framed
Elite Member
bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Answers for questions - 05-04-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grd (View Original Post)

When will Keanu Reeves propose to me? Can I hurry that process along?

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#77
grd
grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Answers for questions - 05-05-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism (View Original Post)

Yeah, but you'd have to serve me with divorce papers.
Nah, we'll just move to Utah. I'm not divorcing you until you're half of everything I take amounts to more than Jihad propaganda and empty 40 bottles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bed framed (View Original Post)

DO NOT WANT.

pale, weak & full of cake.
Old
(#78
Newer Bigger Better
Elite Member
Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ! Newer Bigger Better is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Answers for questions - 05-05-2012, 02:53 AM

HOW ADORABLE.
Old
(#79
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member
Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Answers for questions - 05-07-2012, 11:49 PM

Do hispanics like when gringos try to speak spanish to them an are somewhat proficient, or does it just piss them off?

Im feelin like a couple pounds, you looking like some pesos, yo hambre para el queso, Richmond City lets go. If it's toe to toe, I swing like a Klitschko, Clint Eastwood if the clip blow, lickin on her clit just to be thorough;because I got more brothers than New York's got boroughs.
Old
(#80
vanfullofretards
Elite Member
vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Answers for questions - 05-08-2012, 12:38 AM

It depends if they're in MS-13
Old
(#81
bed framed
Elite Member
bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ! bed framed is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Answers for questions - 11-25-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt_Eastwood (View Original Post)

Do hispanics like when gringos try to speak spanish to them an are somewhat proficient, or does it just piss them off?

Spanish bitches love it when a person ain;t spanish and can speak it. They'll let you dive right in the pussy

ɯoɯ ɹnoʎ ︵╰(□)╯︵ zʇuoo ǝɥʇ

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)