THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#276
sayWORD?
sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ! sayWORD? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-05-2012, 02:06 AM

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#277
SystemFailure
Veteran
SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-05-2012, 03:03 AM

"I'm just a soul who's intentions are good..."

*88POOR WHITE AND FULL OF HATE88*
Old
(#278
crime stoppers
crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-06-2012, 01:01 PM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,1234445.story

2 fucking months. probably old news but the sentencing is ridiculous, if he wasnt a cop dude would have gone for 13.

y'all know the name
Old
(#279
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-06-2012, 02:50 PM

He faced 13 years before cooperating though. Cop or not, you can get insane reductions on what you're facing by handing over someone they want more than you.
The other cop he cooperated against got 12 years.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that cops get off with slaps on the wrist or scott free 90 percent of the time.

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#280
gasfacevictm
Unstoppable
gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 02:24 AM

I like when cops snitch on cops though.
It's pretty amusing.

My love for you is ticking clock, BERSERKER!
Would you like to suck my cock, BERSERKER!
My love for you is like a truck, BERSERKER!
Would you like to making fuck, BERSERKER!
Old
(#281
Walid Jumblat
Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 04:22 AM

I have some trouble understanding the position of most people on 12 when it comes to corrupt cops.

We don't seem to mind normal gangsters being gangster but when a cop acts gangster everyone gets all upset.

Yet when a cop stays straight and goes by the book s/he's a douche at best and at worst a tyrant that regulates your life.

This seems contradictory, a cop can't be corrupt nor can he be straight going by this logic. But more importantly I don't get why it's ok for civilians to be gangster but it's not ok for cops to be gangsters. Isn't a bent cop the ultimate gangster?

*Caveat, actually powerful politicians would be the ultimate gangster but that's another argument.
Old
(#282
boxcarrapist
Elite Member
boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 04:25 AM

How about fuck all cops regardless of whatever the fuck theyre on. Theyre all fucking pigs in my eyes.
Old
(#283
Walid Jumblat
Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 04:51 AM

what's wrong with corrupt cops? They're just gangsters in uniform.
Old
(#284
gasfacevictm
Unstoppable
gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 04:52 AM

They are cops.

My love for you is ticking clock, BERSERKER!
Would you like to suck my cock, BERSERKER!
My love for you is like a truck, BERSERKER!
Would you like to making fuck, BERSERKER!
Old
(#285
boxcarrapist
Elite Member
boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 04:54 AM

Exactly. A cop is a cop is a cop. Fuck em all.
Old
(#286
HUSK
Elite Member
HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 04:57 AM

Cops selling drugs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGOFx...feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsrw1yREYq4

Cop beating on a cuffed dude int he back of a cruiser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htfz5...eature=related

providence cops beat up kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZG7H...eature=related

Last edited by HUSK : 05-07-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old
(#287
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member
Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcarrapist (View Original Post)

How about fuck all cops regardless of whatever the fuck theyre on. Theyre all fucking pigs in my eyes.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasfacevictm (View Original Post)

They are cops.
That.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcarrapist (View Original Post)

Exactly. A cop is a cop is a cop. Fuck em all.
This and that.

Im feelin like a couple pounds, you looking like some pesos, yo hambre para el queso, Richmond City lets go. If it's toe to toe, I swing like a Klitschko, Clint Eastwood if the clip blow, lickin on her clit just to be thorough;because I got more brothers than New York's got boroughs.
Old
(#288
BullshitTantrum
BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 06:33 PM

mr. incognito made a bunch of people reaaaaallllly butt hurt. incognito style.
Old
(#289
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member
Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 06:36 PM

Defending cops on a graffitti forum...how slick.

Shit if I was a Mod if you were as blatant as him you'd get the banhammer.

Im feelin like a couple pounds, you looking like some pesos, yo hambre para el queso, Richmond City lets go. If it's toe to toe, I swing like a Klitschko, Clint Eastwood if the clip blow, lickin on her clit just to be thorough;because I got more brothers than New York's got boroughs.
Old
(#290
Cool_Hand
Elite Member
Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walid Jumblat (View Original Post)

I have some trouble understanding the position of most people on 12 when it comes to corrupt cops.

We don't seem to mind normal gangsters being gangster but when a cop acts gangster everyone gets all upset.

Yet when a cop stays straight and goes by the book s/he's a douche at best and at worst a tyrant that regulates your life.

This seems contradictory, a cop can't be corrupt nor can he be straight going by this logic. But more importantly I don't get why it's ok for civilians to be gangster but it's not ok for cops to be gangsters. Isn't a bent cop the ultimate gangster?

*Caveat, actually powerful politicians would be the ultimate gangster but that's another argument.
group-think like a mother fucker

2/3 Classy
Old
(#291
Mr. Incognito
Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 06:54 PM

you talk tough on the internet yet you probably shit your pants when the flashlights in your face, huh?
Old
(#292
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 07:48 PM

You talk alot of shit yourself for a hunch back loser who runs a Wendy's.

And no, I know how to handle myself when put in a situation like that.
Not saying I go around punching cops in the mouth, but I dont break down and start
begging and crying like im sure you would over a possession charge.

Old
(#293
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt_Eastwood (View Original Post)

Old
(#294
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 07:58 PM

Fucking CUNT must spread rep
Old
(#295
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:

mod=cop
Old
(#296
SystemFailure
Veteran
SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 08:41 PM

Lotta 2 tall faggots in here

"I'm just a soul who's intentions are good..."

*88POOR WHITE AND FULL OF HATE88*
Old
(#297
Mr. Incognito
Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:

You talk alot of shit yourself for a hunch back loser who runs a Wendy's.

And no, I know how to handle myself when put in a situation like that.
Not saying I go around punching cops in the mouth, but I dont break down and start
begging and crying like im sure you would over a possession charge.

not once have you hit the nail on the head there guy. it's okay though you still look pretty cool
Old
(#298
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 09:02 PM

imdrunk copz rule

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#299
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 09:03 PM

christo f = cop
Old
(#300
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member

Default Re: For all you naive, cop defending, retards... - 05-07-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incognito (View Original Post)

not once have you hit the nail on the head there guy. it's okay though you still look pretty cool

''hell no man my job is fun. im a kitchen manager at a local restaurant. who fuckin cares anyway?''

''because im too fucking nervous with the way my spine is. you can't tell when im just standing up, but when i lean over like im touching my toes, you can see i definitely have an arch/hunch to my back''

So wait, what is it im missing?

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)