THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#26
tramp.stamp
tramp.stamp is about to be banned tramp.stamp is about to be banned tramp.stamp is about to be banned tramp.stamp is about to be banned tramp.stamp is about to be banned tramp.stamp is about to be banned tramp.stamp is about to be banned tramp.stamp is about to be banned

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 11-22-2011, 09:13 PM

i dont do graffiti, im an exterior decorator
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#27
supreme79
Veteran
supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 11-23-2011, 06:46 PM

"Only in New York where I can get away with this shit".
I think that's how it went...

Stolen.
If its free, its for me...

God doesn't always give you what you want, he gives you what you need...

Everyone morning when I wake up I check Forbes richest people in America list. If i'm not on it, I go to work...

Moderation is only failure!
Old
(#28
Kamikazee
Kamikazee has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 11-24-2011, 12:42 PM

"Enough cans o' paint to make the rail squad faint!"
Old
(#29
nsworker
nsworker just upped their e-cred some more nsworker just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 11-25-2011, 02:16 AM

forgot who it was but off of style wars: "from hear to fame" i know someone has that flick, i think it was seen?

Old
(#30
crackteeth
Premium Member
crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 11-26-2011, 11:57 PM

KILL BABIES

[TMFA]
Ha ha, I remember I made that guy taste the chain. Taste the Chain I said, again and again, long after he was clearly incapable of tasting anything
Old
(#31
muzak...just muzak
Banned
muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned muzak...just muzak is about to be banned

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 11-27-2011, 02:16 AM

you know me
Old
(#32
massgraff
Immortal
massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 12-03-2011, 02:47 AM

"talk of the town!"
"crime pays"
Old
(#33
satandoesntgiveafuck
Rookie
satandoesntgiveafuck has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 01-08-2012, 02:26 AM

"they say that ima ugly nigga, but my graffiti HANDSOME" ~Oils
Old
(#34
!sce
Rookie
!sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ! !sce is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 01-16-2012, 06:44 PM

"KILL MORE COPS"
Old
(#35
must.bomb.chicago
must.bomb.chicago just stepped up their game

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 01-17-2012, 05:40 PM

my friend scribes SMOKE METH for the fun of it
Old
(#36
dstroyerz
Rookie
dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 04-30-2012, 01:39 AM

Seen a sticker on a bus that said Fuck Hipsters. .

Whenever Earsnot talks about why he writes graffiti.
Old
(#37
dstroyerz
Rookie
dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ! dstroyerz is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 04-30-2012, 01:43 AM

"Used to sleep at raves on the beach, and wandered the streets, fucked up and high, catching tags, evaded police"
-TopR
Old
(#38
massgraff
Immortal
massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-04-2012, 02:56 AM

thought you had polo swag,
no you have no swag.

just something i like to write over dudes i don't like.
Old
(#39
Mr. Incognito
Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-04-2012, 03:27 AM

"some people think writing graffiti makes you cool. fuck that, writing graffiti makes you a fucking degenerate loser."

-buddy of mine from NSF and i couldn't agree more.
Old
(#40
BRICKOS2
BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-04-2012, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incognito (View Original Post)

"some people think writing graffiti makes you cool. fuck that, writing graffiti makes you a fucking degenerate loser."

-buddy of mine from NSF and i couldn't agree more.
degenerate loser = cops
Old
(#41
Mr. Incognito
Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-04-2012, 04:56 AM

brickos, you don't get jokes and your delivery is that of a retard.
Old
(#42
MyWay
MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-04-2012, 07:42 AM

You fukn cunt fuck with me ever again and me and the XXXXXXX boys will fukn bury your bones behind XXXXX station you pussy faggot fuck-Something I once wrote

IIIII DID IT MMMYYY WWWAAAYYY.
Old
(#43
berdsdahwerd
berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ! berdsdahwerd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-05-2012, 12:48 AM

"you do doodle"
Old
(#44
Mr. Incognito

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-05-2012, 03:38 AM

not a quote but one of my favorite questions i've been asked

"yo son you spray?"
Old
(#45
Schnitzel
Premium Member
Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-07-2012, 01:59 AM

"more flavour than your mum's g string"
scram TM

holy fuckamoly
Old
(#46
AUDI 5k
AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-07-2012, 02:20 PM

'yo yo jigalo

jigalaaaooowwww

gimme some candy man

gimme some candy

oh you ain't get none'

-kase 2

I'm gettin' aggravated! - Paul Sr.
Old
(#47
Back In 88
Premium Member
Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ! Back In 88 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-07-2012, 06:23 PM

Transperth ad campaign: Dob in a graffIDIOT.
I guess the demographic they're targeting is pretty fucking lame.

Swing an axe to split a soloist into a 30 member rap group
Old
(#48
BRICKOS2
BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ! BRICKOS2 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-07-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incognito (View Original Post)

brickos, you don't get jokes and your delivery is that of a retard.
Go back to defending po-po you Wendy's managing retard - Brickos EC
Old
(#49
Mr. Incognito

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-10-2012, 07:45 AM

keep crying on 12oz it makes you look tougher
Old
(#50
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: your favorite graffiti quotes - 05-10-2012, 07:57 AM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)