murder it, skin it. 10 62.50%
ignore 1 6.25%
wait until it gives up and fall asleep 0 0%
the matrix 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old
(#1
EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST
EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 05:25 AM

theres an annoying flying insect trapped in the corner of your room trying frantically to get out and youve just started falling asleep
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
pertplus1
Veteran
pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 05:31 AM

Old
(#3
boxcarrapist
Elite Member
boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ! boxcarrapist is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 06:07 AM

Boogie bugs.
Old
(#4
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 06:13 AM

What fucked up house do you live in that has no windows? Open the window.
Old
(#5
Mr. Incognito
Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr. Incognito is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 06:34 AM

woke up once to a bat fluttering around my window...on the inside. shook my curtain (it was next to my bed) cus i thought it was a bigass moth, then it thumped on the floor. i killed it cus i didn't know what else to do with it. i don't have normal windows with storm windows cus i live in an attic floor of a house that looks like the one from amityville horror, otherwise i woulda just let it out. it was kindof a cool story, bro.

so bugs aint shit
Old
(#6
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 12:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHiS75kVBzg
Old
(#7
TheoHuxtable..
Unstoppable
TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 12:29 PM

"We realized that hamsters are actually mice with afros. People think they're pets, and have them in their houses, but the reality is, a hamster, a gerbil, a guinea pig - all those are, is rats with fur coats on. It's the same thing. You wanna act like it's not what it is... If you think I'm joking, just let him loose in your house and see if he doesn't burrow in to the wall, and start doing rat-like things." - Charlie Murphy

Shout Outs: Cliff, Clair, Denise, Vanessa, Rudy
Old
(#8
Pet
Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ! Pet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 01:04 PM

Old
(#9
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 04:39 PM

hire a spider
Old
(#10
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 05:31 PM

Old
(#11
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 06:16 PM

NERDY 30
Old
(#12
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 08:15 PM

Old
(#13
Veritably Clean
Elite Member
Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-05-2012, 09:01 PM

did spiderman ever fight a supervillain that attempted to kill him with a giant weaponized fly swatter?

SonmyD, "so how do i get my green thingys back?"

stay on the DL
Old
(#14
john_gacy
Banned
john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ! john_gacy is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-06-2012, 11:24 AM

Old
(#15
a mutant rancor
a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-06-2012, 02:25 PM

She was hot, so it wasn't gross.

Looks like tentacles, hide the Japanese girls.
Old
(#16
nnout
nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ! nnout is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-07-2012, 04:19 AM

fucking ive been out for 24 hours painting let me sit down and enjoy 12oz for 20 minutes!....ich
Old
(#17
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-07-2012, 04:00 PM

Old
(#18
fat ralphy
Unstoppable
fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-07-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcarrapist (View Original Post)

Boogie bugs.
this.

♛ 160k INTERNETZ CLUB ♛
♛TEAM OLD.TEAM SOBER.TEAM CHUBBLUBB♛
Old
(#19
Cool_Hand
Elite Member
Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-07-2012, 05:06 PM

dawn the old rape cape and gettr dun

2/3 Classy
Old
(#20
BullshitTantrum
BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: dirty harry diggin' out in the corner - 05-16-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incognito (View Original Post)

woke up once to a bat fluttering around my window...on the inside. shook my curtain (it was next to my bed) cus i thought it was a bigass moth, then it thumped on the floor. i killed it cus i didn't know what else to do with it. i don't have normal windows with storm windows cus i live in an attic floor of a house that looks like the one from amityville horror, otherwise i woulda just let it out. it was kindof a cool story, bro.

so bugs aint shit

i can't believe you shot a bat. good thing uyou didn't get rabies.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)