THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#26
grd
grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-04-2012, 12:56 AM

I think my favourite bit was where he decided to carve 'sorry mum' into his arm and then inhaled glass. Even being high that's some retard thinking.

I wonder how rich he'll be? The world definitely needs more dumb rich people.

pale, weak & full of cake.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#27
..romero..
..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-04-2012, 01:37 AM

i think it would be funny if he turns out to be one of those "occupy wallstreet" type of cats who were bitching about college being to expensive, and then he gets the money only to have congress tax the shit out of him and he loses it all and has to go back to selling x pills. then he'll get locked up again and repeat the process over and over again like a reoccuring nightmare or someshit.

that should definitely be a twilight episode. i'd watch it, at 4 am if there was nothing else on.
Old
(#28
grd
grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-04-2012, 01:50 AM

What are the chances there'd be a bag of meth in the next cell though? I'm not sure it'd be as amusing without the irony of the DEA providing the drugs.

pale, weak & full of cake.
Old
(#29
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-04-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !DoNkE*PuNchA! (View Original Post)

One time I was fixing up and painting my city's jail
Cop

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#30
AUDI 5k
AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-04-2012, 11:58 AM

I'm gettin' aggravated! - Paul Sr.
Old
(#31
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member
Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-04-2012, 01:02 PM

This is a methhead story if I ever heard one.

Shit like this I just cant believe, how do you forget about someone in a holding cell for days?
Especially when hes banging and yelling and shit..

Then they leave drugs on the cell floor, how the fuck does that happen?>

Shits too weird, if iIwas kid id be way too happy at all the money he might get.
If I got nothing though id probably just shoot up as many DEA fags as I could till they gat's me back.

Im feelin like a couple pounds, you looking like some pesos, yo hambre para el queso, Richmond City lets go. If it's toe to toe, I swing like a Klitschko, Clint Eastwood if the clip blow, lickin on her clit just to be thorough;because I got more brothers than New York's got boroughs.
Old
(#32
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM

I figured you'd expect mistakes/neglect on the part of law enforcement

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#33
Cunt_Eastwood
Elite Member
Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ! Cunt_Eastwood is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-04-2012, 06:01 PM

Hahah I mean why would I put the blame on law enforcement when they arrested him and he was in their custody while this happened.

Has all of 12oz turned into conservative 40 year olds or is this just a bad week?

I guess its the Chanks fault for getting locked in a cell and being forgotten/neglected for days without anything but meth.

Im feelin like a couple pounds, you looking like some pesos, yo hambre para el queso, Richmond City lets go. If it's toe to toe, I swing like a Klitschko, Clint Eastwood if the clip blow, lickin on her clit just to be thorough;because I got more brothers than New York's got boroughs.
Old
(#34
LUGR
Veteran
LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-05-2012, 12:37 AM

This case is pure bishop.

i'll smack the fuckin molder teeth out your mouth. Graffiti while shopping,yes ,you can . 12ozprophet wanted the eyeballs.....Bob Luby 4 lyfe. Dont knock crack till you tried it. 200CARROTS
Old
(#35
RIPS
Veteran
RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-05-2012, 11:11 AM

Old
(#36
Soup forgot his password
Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup forgot his password is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-07-2012, 07:24 AM

This is why you should always try to stay in the group holding cell. Even if the guy tries to move you to your own cell fucking beg him not to because they WILL forget where they put you.

jesus lives elvis saves

Last edited by Soup forgot his password : 05-07-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old
(#37
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-07-2012, 07:47 AM

take it from soup, he knows, he's lived it

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#38
asthma al
Veteran
asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ! asthma al is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-07-2012, 05:48 PM

ha..bout that life.
Old
(#39
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-07-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup forgot his password (View Original Post)

This is why you should always try to stay in the group holding cell. Even if the guy tries to move you to your own cell fucking beg him not to because they WILL forget where they put you.
soup dropped the soap and didn't get raped

foreveralone.jpg
Old
(#40
Realism
Veteran

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-07-2012, 09:07 PM

Soap dropped the soup

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#41
HOLLYHALSTON
Banned
HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned HOLLYHALSTON is about to be banned

Default Re: DEA forget about a college kid and leave him in a cell for 5 days... - 05-07-2012, 10:06 PM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)