THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#101
HUSK
Elite Member
HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist 666 (View Original Post)

are we really discussing the difference between a 360 and a 180?

come on 12oz.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#102
HUSK
Elite Member
HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ! HUSK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 05:32 AM

wait are you guys talking about dance 360?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUEJXAkhHvg
Old
(#103
anything goes
anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanfullofretards (View Original Post)

Like sometimes I take a shit and don't realize I clogged the toilet until a few hours later.
Quote:

Ate it with my hands... no douching out and using a fork
Old
(#104
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 04:35 PM

Fuck, now I want a burrito.

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#105
jbrshmonster
Elite Member
jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 07:18 PM

Old
(#106
vanfullofretards
Elite Member
vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 08:49 PM

Eat baby, nurture burrito
Old
(#107
Feed Yer Ego
Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ! Feed Yer Ego is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:

Eat baby, have sex with burrito
is it seen what is complete?

paypal me to negaprop your stepdad for you
Old
(#108
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 11:22 PM

100% COMPLETION
Old
(#109
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-09-2012, 11:24 PM

“The rental car I got on vacation had plates from a different state than the one I was visiting, so I looked like a tourist.”
Old
(#110
injury
Unstoppable
injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ! injury is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: My girlfriend is being cool as fuck - 05-10-2012, 02:36 AM

Mine is cool when my farts are particularly bad.

NERDY 30

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)