THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
funkymelbourne
funkymelbourne is about to be banned funkymelbourne is about to be banned funkymelbourne is about to be banned funkymelbourne is about to be banned funkymelbourne is about to be banned

Default United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-09-2012, 12:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oL8Eivycrg

United Cans is a Melbourne based brand, focusing on street art. The brand was born from the collaboration of writers from Melbourne and Paris.

For the first time in the world, a brand was born from the collaborative work of two cities, 18,000 miles apart. With a joint effort from Street Artists in Melbourne and in Paris and after years of secret preparation, the secret was out in October 2011. The rest is history...

United Cans is proudly supporting Innovation in Street Art.

We are all UNITED...
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Schnitzel
Premium Member
Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-09-2012, 03:52 AM

so what does this innovation between Melbourne and Paris mean for the average writer?

In terms of what would differentiate it from say Ironlak? or Crunch? kings cans? Razor? Sunspots? Ultracolour? NBQ?, MTN? ETC .

and does the fact that a Melbourne head is behind it make it reeeeally special?

holy fuckamoly

Last edited by Schnitzel : 05-09-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Old
(#3
Walid Jumblat
Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-09-2012, 07:11 AM

Might think about posting a link to the website than a pretty cheesy youtube clip.

Happy to support if the product is good and pricing fair. They are the points I think you should be working on when you promo the prod, much alike Schnitz's calls above.
Old
(#4
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-09-2012, 09:50 AM

YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
Old
(#5
theprotester
theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ! theprotester is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-09-2012, 09:51 AM

What kind of fucking Australian measures in miles? Bullshit motherfucker.

Keep your secret to yourself.
Old
(#6
funkymelbourne
funkymelbourne is about to be banned funkymelbourne is about to be banned funkymelbourne is about to be banned funkymelbourne is about to be banned funkymelbourne is about to be banned

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-09-2012, 10:00 PM

I think what is cool in this, is that even if people don't speak the same language, even if they live at the other side of the world, graffiti can bring them together and collaborate on something.
Old
(#7
theprotester

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-09-2012, 10:15 PM

Yes, and we're all so appreciative that for the first time in history we can paint with the same brand of spray paint they do in France.

Only thing I want to see, is that wall in 6 weeks time.
Old
(#8
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-10-2012, 01:27 AM

Hey protester, we should start our own graffiti spray paint brand. All the cool kids are doing it.

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/graf...ray-paint.html

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#9
Walid Jumblat
Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-10-2012, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymelbourne (View Original Post)

I think what is cool in this, is that even if people don't speak the same language, even if they live at the other side of the world, graffiti can bring them together and collaborate on something.
I'm sorry but that means sweet fuck all to the consumer.

Product quality
Value for money

I'll be back when you're going to discuss these concepts in detail.
Old
(#10
funkymelbourne

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-10-2012, 11:58 PM

Well mate, i can only say for what i know in Melbourne. They are the cheapest brand we have here. like $4 a can, so it is pretty cool for bombing and not to bad for a piece or something else. They just have a dozen of colours atm, so there is not much to choose from. But i guess it will come. the chrome and black do the job for me and their blue is mad..

i think it is good for us, because i think the more brands there is, the better it is for us, it increase the competition in between brands..
Old
(#11
Walid Jumblat

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-11-2012, 02:54 AM

Agree with the more competition bit.

Unfortunately Ozgraff is pushing them for $5.15 a can, thus meaning there needs to be more competition in online retailers!!
Old
(#12
DIC3
Rookie
DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-16-2012, 07:38 PM

That looks like a pretty decent valve, probably better then Clash. The bad thing is, that there isn't much colors, and not many people sell them.
Old
(#13
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-17-2012, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnitzel (View Original Post)

Ironlak? or Crunch? kings cans? Razor? Sunspots? Ultracolour? NBQ?, MTN? ?
its not better than any of these brands.

its pretty average but for 4 bucks maybe you'd get a few instead of exports.

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#14
theprotester

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-17-2012, 03:57 AM

Fresh as a daisy?
Old
(#15
Walid Jumblat

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 05-17-2012, 04:23 AM

Shop here needs to sell more than just Montanas, as well as Eckers selling something other than Ironlack...., for $9 a fucking pop.

I'm happy to use some of the more budget stuff here and there but given that I only have access to it through Ozgraff or the Butchers it's not so fucking budget by the time I get access to it.

Annoys the shit out of me.
Old
(#16
funkymelbourne

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 08-03-2012, 01:41 AM

I think there are some dude in VIC, Mcity store or something who do like bulk orders and deliver in regional and Oz..I dont need it since i am down in Melbourne but that might help you guys.It is true Oz graff are not givin any cheap price on those cans.

United is apparently going to bring the colours donut, which is going to be damn helpfull mate at night it was a bit of an issue before..

Peace
Old
(#17
Kamikazee
Kamikazee has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 08-30-2012, 10:19 AM

I love how they blur out old mate's face like he's wanted, but still show his tatts
Old
(#18
theprotester

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 08-30-2012, 10:59 AM

What's that wall lookin' like now?
Old
(#19
funkymelbourne

Default Re: United Cans (Straight out of Melbourne Australia) - 10-21-2012, 11:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulhee...=youtu.be&hd=1

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)