THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#51
CancerDancer
Banned
CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ! CancerDancer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: New login/ account page - 01-21-2013, 10:08 AM

ive had this problem arise out of nowhere a couple months ago where when i log in it takes me back to the main log in option screen not logged in. but when i click on the account option near the top of the page after i clicked log in it takes me to the main forum logged in. if i wouldve never clicked account id think i couldnt log in
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#52
KINGSHITWTF?
Rookie
KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ! KINGSHITWTF? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: New login/ account page - 01-30-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSHITWTF? (View Original Post)

the 'forgot my password' password that I get sent to my e-mail does not work. I am unable to log into my account anymore
Old
(#53
Lew Blum
Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ! Lew Blum is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: New login/ account page - 03-20-2013, 03:03 AM

Fix the login, or I'll kill myself.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)