THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#4351
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 01-20-2013, 06:45 AM

Ok kid, just look back thru this thread and find the info yourself...

Or you could get off your ass and go figure it out. Either way no free rides.

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#4352
kyudo
kyudo has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Spray Paint - 01-20-2013, 06:49 AM

well, that's kinda true. no pain no gain!
what i'll then do
Old
(#4353
yahunga
yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Female Rustos still on the shelf? - 01-24-2013, 05:17 PM

i wanted to start this thread to inform and to get some info from peeps wo may already know...

as of today, ive found at my local baltimore home depot that some rusto cans still exist with a female valve, and i know alot of you may say who cares now that we have the sekt and wing tip adapters. But its ice to know you can still rack some originals...

now, the only remaining cans( i have found) are all the rusto "camo" colors, the high temp,white and black laquer, epoxy, and the field liners which are 600ml with the female valve....

my question is has anyone tried the field liners, high temp, or laquer?

somehow while working on a saturday i came across a box of 4 rusto flat blacks with the female valve...i was like, shit, i thought these were extinct!...grabbed me some rusto fats and ny thins and had me a time of it...i have no idea where they came from or how they survived being as its been a couple years since rusto switched to male valves...

anyone else out there have anything similar to share? im going to "pick up" some of those field liners this week and see what they all about....unless someone knows something i don't....

thnks.peace
Old
(#4354
HAL
Senior Moderator
HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 01-27-2013, 04:04 AM

I apologize because I haven't been allowed in Canada since 2005, but last I remember, there's a terrific brand of silver at Canadian Tire. The top lid looked like american Plasti-kote, with a sort of curved ridge at the bottom. Colourvision is another brand I was highly impressed with during my Canadian visits. They had a rad indigo color I bought a case of to bring back home.

If you don't mind it fading away after a couple months, Canadian Tire had an excellent Undercoater tar black that worked well with fatcaps.
Old
(#4355
HAL
Senior Moderator
HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Female Rustos still on the shelf? - 01-27-2013, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahunga (View Original Post)

now, the only remaining cans( i have found) are all the rusto "camo" colors, the high temp,white and black laquer, epoxy, and the field liners which are 600ml with the female valve....

my question is has anyone tried the field liners, high temp, or laquer?
Camo colors don't fill very well in my experience. Instead of a uniform color, you wind up with a patchy fill where you can see all the spray lines.

I've never played with Hi Temp colors other than black, but it's more of a shitty dark grey, and covers horribly.

The Lacquer is pretty much the same as regular rusto, with maybe slightly less opacity. It lasts forever though. Probably ideal for freights.

Epoxy also lasts forever, but it has an incredibly long dry time. I was painting at night once, on metal, and had to come back very early in the morning. It had at least 6 hours drying time and it was still very sticky.
Old
(#4356
yomommasaho
Veteran
yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 01-28-2013, 02:51 AM

i think i bought a filed liner once and had to do a throw with the can upside down

SCENARIO:

ive got a friend who's looking for a very specific shade of green to paint his car.
he asked me wheres the best selection of rusto, i tell him home depot or online,
but they may not have the best color scheme.

i told him you might find a closer color from a "graffiti grade" spray paint, but avoid
the chinese ones, hed be best off trying maybe montana gold, montana 94, belton,
molotow, theyve all got great colors, great coverage and great durability...
but at the end of the day i have no idea how any of that shit would adhere to a car.

i imagine not many on here have any experience using spray paint on anything
but brick, cinderblock, sheet metal, etc w/ little concern about how it bonds to
the material. but at the same time i figure if there was any place to ask, this might be it..

so, does anyone know which, if any, brand is best for cars?

Whoever said illegal was the easy way out?
Old
(#4357
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 01-28-2013, 04:40 AM

Dupli-Color, the car paint they sell at auto zone etc. Buddy of mine crunched the front fender on his girls brand new Nissan while she was out of town. He bought a new fender and I painted it with that shit for him. That was 4 years ago and it still looks perfect, she still doesn't know he was driving her brand new car drunk as fuck. I did do full pro level prep and shot primer, base and 4 coats of clear.

Old
(#4358
yahunga
yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools yahunga has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Female Rustos still on the shelf? - 01-28-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL (View Original Post)

Camo colors don't fill very well in my experience. Instead of a uniform color, you wind up with a patchy fill where you can see all the spray lines.

I've never played with Hi Temp colors other than black, but it's more of a shitty dark grey, and covers horribly.

The Lacquer is pretty much the same as regular rusto, with maybe slightly less opacity. It lasts forever though. Probably ideal for freights.

Epoxy also lasts forever, but it has an incredibly long dry time. I was painting at night once, on metal, and had to come back very early in the morning. It had at least 6 hours drying time and it was still very sticky.
Much appreciated, I thought maybe at least the black in the camo line would be good for outlines or just all around tagging(with a rusto fat)... And I'm also glad I read the the inverted throw up issue with the field markers, figures I racked them first....

Got a fiew of the high output 600ml with the male valves, those with the ap fat Are super sweet for freights, you have to fill a little slower or it'll be dusty but I was happy with the outcome...got some of the high temp paint as well, just have to wait on some rusto fats.... They don't have them on the elemers glue anymore do they?... I'll check... Thanks for the input
Old
(#4359
rolling nowhere
rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 01-28-2013, 10:32 PM

Ive found night tide sunburst yellow(33% free tall cans) and i think harbor blue and some sunrise red with the old valves. walmart.
that high heat rusto isnt all that great.

http://www2.b3ta.com/sleepy-kittens/

dont question it.
Old
(#4360
rolling nowhere
rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 01-28-2013, 10:40 PM

Quote:

I apologize because I haven't been allowed in Canada since 2005, but last I remember, there's a terrific brand of silver at Canadian Tire. The top lid looked like american Plasti-kote, with a sort of curved ridge at the bottom. Colourvision is another brand I was highly impressed with during my Canadian visits. They had a rad indigo color I bought a case of to bring back home.

If you don't mind it fading away after a couple months, Canadian Tire had an excellent Undercoater tar black that worked well with fatcaps.

ive never been to canada but i assume thats where this stuff is from. this the one youre talking about maybe? its pretty legit regardless.

http://www2.b3ta.com/sleepy-kittens/

dont question it.
Old
(#4361
eviltrailer77
Elite Member

Default Re: Spray Paint - 01-29-2013, 03:02 AM

This what I have been doing with marking paint and empty cans of sabotaz. The close-out store by me keeps getting case upon case of em and they go for a buck a pop. Made some pretty cool colors too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYPRESSPILLZ (View Original Post)

i refill old cans of coversall
WITH MARKING PAINT
this is what i do
if cap looks like this, MALE CAP

or,
this FEMALE CAP

^^ i already carved out the tip of the nozzle on this one ^^

bore out the tip of the marking paint nozzle, so that the stem from whatever cap works
on the can you are trying to fill, fits in the tip of the marking paint cap

for coversall cans i use a ny fat, notice the stem at the top of the can
covers all cans have a female valve system..... (i refilled that can 6 times)
..... freeze the can you are going to refill
and shake the shit out of the marking paint.....

COLD CAN ON THE BOTTOM
SHITTY MARKING PAIN ON THE TOP
SPRAY PAINT CAN SEX
I used the stems off some sabotaz fats and superglued them together.

Last edited by eviltrailer77 : 01-29-2013 at 03:06 AM.
Old
(#4362
yahunga

Default Re: Spray Paint - 02-05-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltrailer77 (View Original Post)

This what I have been doing with marking paint and empty cans of sabotaz. The close-out store by me keeps getting case upon case of em and they go for a buck a pop. Made some pretty cool colors too.
thats awesome man, yeah those field liners are meant to be used upside-down in a machine, good idea
Old
(#4363
stance180
Rookie
stance180 is watching their e-fame flourish stance180 is watching their e-fame flourish stance180 is watching their e-fame flourish stance180 is watching their e-fame flourish stance180 is watching their e-fame flourish stance180 is watching their e-fame flourish stance180 is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Spray Paint - 02-07-2013, 05:15 PM

"DECOLORS" this new brand popped up in me local shop few days ago i tryed 2 cans of it and it flows nice and has a good medium to high pressure.Has someone heard of it and used it?Some people at the shop told me that is a brand made by some EX "MTN" member that started hes own production?
Old
(#4364
Gorditahead
Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools Gorditahead has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Spray Paint - 02-11-2013, 02:40 PM

Does anybody know any information on the new sabotaz "sigma 80". In past years I had no problem using sabotaz in 0 degree winter weather. This new sigma line acts likes Chinese paint in these temps. Comes out silent, drippy, almost like a blaster cap, and stutters like CRAZY. Its pretty much unusable.

Did they change where they manufacture? anybody have any useful information?
anyways, pretty disappointing, I loved the old sabotaz.
Old
(#4365
HAL
Senior Moderator

Default Re: Spray Paint - 02-12-2013, 03:34 PM

According to the can, it's still produced in Greece. From what i understand, they adjusted the formula to perform more smoothly with layered application, like we do when painting graffiti. I haven't tried it on metal yet, but the old formula used to flake off after a day or so.

Keep in mind that you're using a pressurized container, and if you leave the can in freezing temperatures, you're going to have a serious loss of pressure. I'd say the high pressure versions will probably perform even worse, because there's less pressure pushing through a high flow valve. I don't understand how any manufacturer can claim to overcome this problem, since there's only so much gas you can force into the can. Your best bet is to keep the paint in a warm environment until it's time to use it. Storing it outside is the worst case scenario.

I've had at least a dozen of the old Sabotaz cans spontaneously lose their gas sitting in storage. Some kind of faulty valve. I lost an entire case of black. I don't know if they addressed this problem with the new formulation. Maybe that was the problem.

I did use a couple of the new cans last week. I had the low pressure "A" series. I liked it a lot. The old formula seemed kinda dusty and the colors were dull. The new stuff is much more vibrant and responsive with those yellow german tips. Maybe you just had a bad can.
Old
(#4366
Schnitzel
Premium Member
Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 02-15-2013, 12:29 AM

Quote:

I've had at least a dozen of the old Sabotaz cans spontaneously lose their gas sitting in storage. Some kind of faulty valve. I lost an entire case of black.

This was the end of sabotaz for me - I didn't lose a whole case more like 4 cans but it was enough to annoy.

holy fuckamoly
Old
(#4367
Cunt Roach
Rookie
Cunt Roach just stepped up their game

Default Re: Spray Paint - 02-20-2013, 02:05 AM

anyone here try Evolve. thoughts? and most importantly how long do the colors hold? you like how it takes them to start fading.
Old
(#4368
STYLEISKING
Premium Member
STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 03-15-2013, 04:08 PM

STYLE, STILL THE NUMBER ONE THING!
Old
(#4369
100%juice
100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 03-16-2013, 06:21 AM

Quote:

all good Hal.

Canada still has a lot of classic valve system rusto/american accents/painters touch also.
Anytime I am in toronto.. which is often.. if I feel like making the effort I can come up on some cans of american paint with the classic valve system. However.. since everything in canada is madly overpriced you are paying the same amount you would pay to get art paint. So its a wash. I don't rack shit in canada though since they are way serious about kicking fools out who are not from there.
Old
(#4370
aLBERThOFFMAN
aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 03-16-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%juice (View Original Post)

all good Hal.

Canada still has a lot of classic valve system rusto/american accents/painters touch also.
Anytime I am in toronto.. which is often.. if I feel like making the effort I can come up on some cans of american paint with the classic valve system. However.. since everything in canada is madly overpriced you are paying the same amount you would pay to get art paint. So its a wash. I don't rack shit in canada though since they are way serious about kicking fools out who are not from there.
They have Armour Coat at Canadian Tire, that's the only place I've ever seen it. Limited colours but they have the essentials, both enamel and rust paint and a female valve system. They go for a bit less than five bucks so if you cop a bunch, you're saving a couple bucks if you're comparing to montana/belton. Work nice with rusto fats and those Elmers glue caps.
Old
(#4371
100%juice
100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 03-17-2013, 04:45 AM

I never even was hip to Armour Coat. Anytime I was able to find Rusto or Krylon out north it was always 6 bucks so I only snagged a few to collect since the labels are much different.

I'll try the armour coat next time im out north.. but not to carry into the yard. just for some bogus wall or something.
Old
(#4372
George Costanza
George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ! George Costanza is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 03-28-2013, 11:21 PM

copped some "red devil" from a family dollar. wasn't expecting much but just wanted to experiment with some easily accessible paint. Threw a ny fat cap on a can of flat black and chrome and i was pleasantly surprised. it's not quality enough to fuck around with any other colors but for fillins and handys it served it's purpose.
Old
(#4373
OnTheRaills
Rookie
OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ! OnTheRaills is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 03-30-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza (View Original Post)

copped some "red devil" from a family dollar. wasn't expecting much but just wanted to experiment with some easily accessible paint. Threw a ny fat cap on a can of flat black and chrome and i was pleasantly surprised. it's not quality enough to fuck around with any other colors but for fillins and handys it served it's purpose.
I rack the silvers all the time, there in like a beighe goldish colored can but the blue cans are garbage man i feel u

Shut the fuck up and vandalize some shit
Old
(#4374
Aumstarsbcf
Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ! Aumstarsbcf is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 04-05-2013, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyudo (View Original Post)

ok guys, I live in far Canada, only things around(less than 30-50km) are a Canadian Tire, a Wal-Mart and a Dollarama.
With these three stores, what's (in your opinion) the best paint I can buy, considering the ratio
price/quality ?
There's like 50 brands at Canadian Tire, and I don't even know if wal-mart or dollarama sells some, just listed them in case

thx
Also check out engine paint/ tar paint (black/brown), and wal-mart silver/ *matte black, aswell as primers. Godspeed... ... ... ......you hoser.

AND MAKE SURE TO WATCH EVERYTHING IN 3 B... 3 BEERS AND IT LOOKS GOOD EHH?

Smell the glove

Last edited by Aumstarsbcf : 04-05-2013 at 04:12 AM.
Old
(#4375
aLBERThOFFMAN
aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Spray Paint - 04-05-2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyudo (View Original Post)

ok guys, I live in far Canada, only things around(less than 30-50km) are a Canadian Tire, a Wal-Mart and a Dollarama.
With these three stores, what's (in your opinion) the best paint I can buy, considering the ratio
price/quality ?
There's like 50 brands at Canadian Tire, and I don't even know if wal-mart or dollarama sells some, just listed them in case

thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aumstarsbcf (View Original Post)

Also check out engine paint/ tar paint (black/brown), and wal-mart silver/ *matte black, aswell as primers. Godspeed... ... ... ......you hoser.

AND MAKE SURE TO WATCH EVERYTHING IN 3 B... 3 BEERS AND IT LOOKS GOOD EHH?

Armor Coat rust paint all day every day, or if you're feeling classy or decide to rack get Tremclad. They're both available at Canadian Tire, Wal-Mart has Tremclad as well. Both are good for fills and simple straight letters, but if you can get your hands on some Sekt cap adapters or some Boston Rusto thins/Elmers glue caps you can piece with them no problem.

@Aumstarsbcf fuck yeah the Great White North, hittin' me right in the childhood there eh. I used to watch SCTV every morning before school, it was way before my time but it still had some cheesy laughs. Corrupting my 9 year old mind with those re-runs ehh.

Eh? Ehhhhhh.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)