THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#26
Blaise Pascal
Veteran
Blaise Pascal is watching their e-fame flourish Blaise Pascal is watching their e-fame flourish Blaise Pascal is watching their e-fame flourish Blaise Pascal is watching their e-fame flourish Blaise Pascal is watching their e-fame flourish Blaise Pascal is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-13-2007, 04:53 AM

the fart tube+= hahahahahX10000

I do it for the Props..................................Button.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#27
Hayabusa
Veteran
Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-13-2007, 05:48 AM

hilerious
wickedst show
ever

>> TEAM BACON <<
>DESTRUCTION LEAGUE<

Add me:

http://profile. myspace. com/452053288
Old
(#28
fermentor666
Veteran
fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish fermentor666 is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-13-2007, 08:50 AM

The 10 minutes of an episode I watched had them wearing only speedos trying to make each other get boners. I turned it off and will never watch it again.

"Our operational world is an apathetic one, indifferent to itself, dispassionate and deadly boring. And it is useless to be dispassionate in a passionless world. Being carefree in a disinvested world has no meaning. That is how we became orphans."
-Jean Baudrillard
Old
(#29
Wes Mantooth
Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ! Wes Mantooth is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-13-2007, 10:20 AM

Wack, this show is horrible. It will be canceled very soon.

"...Even diamonds start as coal".
Old
(#30
After School Special
Banned
After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ! After School Special is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-13-2007, 05:32 PM

You're face is wack.

It's 4 seasons deep.

I don't think it will get canceled terribly soon.

Challenge on Sunday is who can drink the most beer.

I think its been shown in Canada already so it's probably on youtube or whatever.
Old
(#31
fuse=--action
fuse=--action has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-14-2007, 12:47 AM

I like the shirt in the meat eating special that says "Vagitarian."

I want one.
-fuse.

There's nothing like early morning dental work to kill an erection.
HANDSOME + WHODIE
Old
(#32
delonemonkey
delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-14-2007, 02:00 AM

Terrance and Philip?
Old
(#33
Step8
Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ! Step8 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-14-2007, 02:21 AM

The show is scripted with improv, or at least some of the things they do are faked. I find most of the shows funny because it doesn't come across as blatantly scripted. However, that LSD thing was just too stupid to take seriously.
Old
(#34
Hayabusa
Veteran
Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ! Hayabusa is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 12-14-2007, 03:07 AM

they are funny eeven if scripted
because they are done well
with shows like this
u should just put ur brain on autopilot and enjoy the ride, without thinking or asking too many questions

>> TEAM BACON <<
>DESTRUCTION LEAGUE<

Add me:

http://profile. myspace. com/452053288
Old
(#35
geezpot
Elite Member
geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 02-17-2008, 10:41 PM

The meat eater episode was classic.
I just saw the beer drinking challenge, I recommend it.

Hello Kitty has a stinky litter box.

<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>

There is champagne in the 10 year club.
Old
(#36
ILOTSMYBRAIN
Elite Member
ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ! ILOTSMYBRAIN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 02-17-2008, 10:54 PM

Sorry this shit is just corny.
Old
(#37
BruceLeroy
BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ! BruceLeroy is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 02-17-2008, 10:56 PM

i didnt read anything haven't seen it...what channel?

The truth will be revealed only to eyes unclouded by desire
Old
(#38
Vaginal discharge
Vaginal discharge just stepped up their game

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 02-17-2008, 11:05 PM

the one where they go blindfolded for a week is fucking funny, and the one where he fakes a smack overdose
Old
(#39
the.crooked
Veteran
the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ! the.crooked is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 02-17-2008, 11:19 PM

This show cracks me up.

all of them lost souls, and i'm their jesus
Old
(#40
geezpot
Elite Member
geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ! geezpot is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 02-17-2008, 11:25 PM

If Kenny and Spenny teamed up and went against Trey Parker and Matt Stone that would be funny.

Or maybe against Rob and Big?
Or better yet those Amercian Chopper dudes.

Hello Kitty has a stinky litter box.

<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>
<><><><>

There is champagne in the 10 year club.
Old
(#41
crackteeth
Premium Member
crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! crackteeth is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 02-18-2008, 12:21 AM

this show is kinda funny, but the only problem is that it seems so fake. REAL fake.

like that fake

[TMFA]
Ha ha, I remember I made that guy taste the chain. Taste the Chain I said, again and again, long after he was clearly incapable of tasting anything
Old
(#42
a kid growin up
a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ! a kid growin up is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Kenny VS Spenny - 02-18-2008, 05:29 AM

This season sucked compared to the others. Look up coolmaxuk on youtube he has every episode from every season. They are much better.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)