THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
cheesypeanuts
cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it

Default MTN Black, White & Gold - 04-18-2012, 10:22 PM

what the fuck is the difference between them all??
i know that montana white is gloss and black and gold are matt paints, but whats the difference?
i tried to 'research' this shit lookin on websites that sell paint, u know graphotism, fat buddha, graff city shit like that but in their descriptions they basically say the same thing about two different paints.
anyone know th fuckin difference?

Relax..
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Schnitzel
Premium Member
Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ! Schnitzel is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 04-19-2012, 07:37 AM

for starters they are Montana not MTN
beyond that
the quality goes from lowest to highest
white
black
gold
something to do with synthetic pigments....
they are all good enough for you to use

holy fuckamoly
Old
(#3
scooby snax
scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 04-19-2012, 02:46 PM

Like he said, they're all Montana cans so they are superior paints. The difference is hardly noticeable on a wall, its one thing if you're painting a canvas but just go with the cheapest, white or black...
Old
(#4
cheesypeanuts
cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it cheesypeanuts is killin' it

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 04-21-2012, 04:57 PM

oh damn i thought mtn was a sort shortened abbreviation for montana :S

Relax..
Old
(#5
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 04-21-2012, 11:20 PM

MTN is Spanish Montana (the original) and they make Hardcore, 94 and Alien. The German Montana (motip-dupli) produces the white, black and gold lines. Some people make a big deal about motip-dupli being a mega corporation, and MTN being by writers, for writers. Personally I don't care, more choice is good.

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#6
cheesypeanuts

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 04-24-2012, 01:34 PM

ah cool cheers for the info

Relax..
Old
(#7
scythripper
scythripper has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 05-03-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesypeanuts (View Original Post)

what the fuck is the difference between them all??
i know that montana white is gloss and black and gold are matt paints, but whats the difference?
i tried to 'research' this shit lookin on websites that sell paint, u know graphotism, fat buddha, graff city shit like that but in their descriptions they basically say the same thing about two different paints.
anyone know th fuckin difference?
Okay buddy, my first post on 12OZ, okay so Gold is Low to med pressure matte...black is high pressure, montana white has a more natural pigment paint, much petter paint quality and cheap too,

now with spanish mtn, i'm guessing its the same.. Goldline=94....Blackline=Hardcore...and White and Alien are their own thing.
Old
(#8
DIC3
Rookie
DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect DIC3 has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 05-18-2012, 11:28 AM

Either way, Montana may be one of the best paints out there, but it's a bit pricey. I recommend not buying much of that at first.
Old
(#9
Walid Jumblat
Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ! Walid Jumblat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 05-18-2012, 12:56 PM

Yeah, definitely pressure difference between Gold and black.

don't think I've used white.

And yeah, fucking expensive.
Old
(#10
esh you
esh you is about to be banned esh you is about to be banned esh you is about to be banned esh you is about to be banned esh you is about to be banned esh you is about to be banned

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 09-04-2012, 01:58 PM

White is great - in Australia it costs as much as MTN Hardcores and Ironlak, but it covers better than either. The pressure seems to be a bit less than Ironlak or MTN, try it out. There's a huge price diff between White and Black, and I can't really justify buying it for the matt finish since both cover about as good as each other, although the Black's colour range is about 3 times as big as the White's. Dunno bout Gold.

I don't really agree with not starting out with Montana, since starting out with shit paint can be frustrating. It might very quickly give you finger strength since you use more cans to cover the same area, but buy good paint if it's not too expensive. You get almost twice as much colour out of a good mid-priced can than one which is 2 or 3 dollars cheaper.
Old
(#11
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 09-09-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esh you (View Original Post)

The pressure seems to be a bit less than Ironlak or MTN

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#12
Case12
Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ! Case12 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 09-17-2012, 05:08 PM

White sucks, I made the mistake of outlining with it over rusto, and i had to hit all my lines almost three times. Besides, spanish montana is the superior paint.
Old
(#13
aLBERThOFFMAN
aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ! aLBERThOFFMAN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 01-28-2013, 02:27 PM

Montana Black is the only one of the three I would spend money on. Best all around. Huge colour selection, really easy to control despite the high pressure, works in hot and cold environments (good for Canadian winters), solid coverage and much more ideal than the Gold for fast missions. Everyone has their own preferences but Black is superior IMO.
Old
(#14
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: MTN Black, White & Gold - 01-31-2013, 09:44 PM

white is for graffitis

black is for the graffitis as well

gold is for the rly big graffitis

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)