THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#35051
Sloer
Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ! Sloer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_new_here (View Original Post)

This is the kind of shit i'm talking about. Is it necessary to act like a mentally retarded 1st grader on here? Because none of this shit makes people laugh, it just makes you look really fucking stupid!
No, seriously, he isnt coming to my birthday party anymore... im not trying to be funny.
Mentally retarded first graders dont have birthday parties anyway. they dont know its their birthday. im acting like a regular 1st grader if anything.

baller genetics
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#35052
GLEN BENTON
Banned
GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ! GLEN BENTON is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 02:54 PM

found that floating in the internet.
Old
(#35053
Moldy Bread
Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ! Moldy Bread is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 03:03 PM

bump rats and drift kids killed it!

yummy
Old
(#35054
BELTOLEUM
Elite Member
BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 04:44 PM

/endthread
Old
(#35055
wickedwacko!
wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_new_here (View Original Post)

I'm not from detroit, but I know a lot of writers there. I'm not being a tough guy on the internet, i'm saying real shit. Shit that half of these people in this thread need to read. Is that how you solve beef, by fucking up peoples shit. Do you not know that dissing makes you look fucking retarded? Beef doesn't make you look cool kid. You got your ass beat by aires and sisto, and instead of going back to fight each of them one on one, you decide to diss their shit. I'm not even from this city and never talked to you a day in my life and I know why you diss aires and sisto. Your pathetic dude, seriously!

thats halarious, funny thing is there was one somone who was there and watched it all happen. i have nothing more to say about this topic. if you wanted to know what actually went down you could have done it through a pm brotha.

chillin in a dark corner with hypidermic needles jammed into my nikes.

Last edited by wickedwacko! : 10-14-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old
(#35056
charles bronson666
charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 05:12 PM

Jue listens to Paramore and My Chemical Romance and cries to it.
Old
(#35057
charles bronson666
charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ! charles bronson666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 05:13 PM

Rank beats off with condoms on filled with crushed glass and thumb tacks.
Old
(#35058
wickedwacko!
wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 05:17 PM

bump norm

Old
(#35059
LFNT
Rookie
LFNT has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 05:18 PM

Bump O.G's like....
Army
Stori
Iges
Turtle
Esau
Snafu
Old
(#35060
charles bronson666

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 05:19 PM

Jue also tried starting his own Bumfights video and ended up just videotaping himself having sex with them.
Old
(#35061
CaughtYouLookin99
CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ! CaughtYouLookin99 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 05:27 PM

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

"Order up a jack & coke, start jackin' coke's. Puttin' coke in 'em, then start harassin' hoes."
Old
(#35062
wickedwacko!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedwacko! (View Original Post)

that mad society kingdom isnt that sweet, those letters are junk should have done streight letters. revok is dope dont get me wrong but to go over a harsh with letters that are garbage. atleast roll out the wall.

word i hurd through the grape vine was that some toy who wrote chew went over that harsh in the market. now im still not a fan of the letters on that wall but i am checkin myself for being wrong about revok going over that harsh guess it didnt happen.... peace to all keep crushin

Old
(#35063
ZEEBRUH
ZEEBRUH is about to be banned

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 06:14 PM

This thread needs some help!
Old
(#35064
stillalive
stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ! stillalive is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 06:33 PM

BUMP HARSH, BATS, DRIFT, AND NORM
Old
(#35065
313blades
313blades is watching their e-fame flourish 313blades is watching their e-fame flourish 313blades is watching their e-fame flourish 313blades is watching their e-fame flourish 313blades is watching their e-fame flourish 313blades is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 06:41 PM

tom never leaves his cave except for once a year to go to the oprea house for a 1:00pm mattine of RENT
Old
(#35066
injenear
injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ! injenear is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 06:58 PM

Bump Gasm, Elmer, Stori, Aires, Army, Harsh, EPC, Risk, Revok, Repht, and Tomcat.
Toys dissing superstars to get attention, that's worst than sidebusting. Yall dudes should step up your skills...
Old
(#35067
SLIK RIQ
SLIK RIQ has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 07:41 PM

gasm elmer reft turdl
Old
(#35068
SPRAYDATROOFNAHMEEN?
SPRAYDATROOFNAHMEEN? is watching their e-fame flourish SPRAYDATROOFNAHMEEN? is watching their e-fame flourish SPRAYDATROOFNAHMEEN? is watching their e-fame flourish SPRAYDATROOFNAHMEEN? is watching their e-fame flourish SPRAYDATROOFNAHMEEN? is watching their e-fame flourish SPRAYDATROOFNAHMEEN? is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 07:45 PM

A BUNCHA TOYZ RUNNIN DEY MOUFS N NOT SAYIN NUFFIN. STOP TALKN N GO PAINT!!!!

LERN HOW 2 DO GRAFF, GET UP N ERN UR RESPEKT N FAME LIK A REEL WRITR, DISSIN FAMOUS WRITERZ TO GET FAME IS A BITCH MOVE, SUM HO SHIT!!!!!!!!

GOOD FLIKS OF DOPE BOMBZ!!!!

http://theseventhletter.com/2011/10/spraytown-usa/
Old
(#35069
DSD666
Veteran
DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 08:02 PM

yall niggas are to hurt over 2 spots, fuck you gonna do when I get 10 in a night?
Old
(#35070
ExcuseMySarcasm
ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ! ExcuseMySarcasm is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 08:19 PM

There's not much to say to the toy. This is a classic example of negative attention seeking. Maybe a hug would help?

Detroit graffiti by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

I ♥ the walls of Detroit.
Old
(#35071
FunkyTunky
FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 08:39 PM

bump dead crack head. and bump jasp homie always puts in solid ass work and never stops painting
Old
(#35072
DSD666
Veteran
DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ! DSD666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 08:42 PM

you aint got no say in shit mr. I wear purses and look like a creepy child molester with that hipster beard/I just got done shopping with my boyfriend in royal oak and ferndale all day lookin motherfucker. this thread is poppin! where the flicks at? I heard that msk over by houston whittier got shit on! or did it? one of yall should wait till it gets dark tonight and lurk around that bitch and get out the whip and flick it! sarcasm is also a snitch.
Old
(#35073
BloodyWishes
Elite Member
BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSD666 (View Original Post)

yall niggas are to hurt over 2 spots, fuck you gonna do when I get 10 in a night?
Laugh at your lack of self-esteem
Old
(#35074
FunkyTunky
FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools FunkyTunky has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 10:15 PM

whatever happened to rikus dance and graff? i was really lookin forward to that with all those emcee battles and such
Old
(#35075
uuEYEl
Rookie
uuEYEl has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - 10-14-2011, 10:18 PM

PISS IN MY BUTT

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)