THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#251
Overtime
Unstoppable
Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 12-13-2005, 01:00 AM

bump cuz i fuckin wanna
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#252
sect ebc
sect ebc has no e-cred at this point

Post 12-13-2005, 11:02 PM

best thread
too many to name
nace
that oze 108 bump
tst
mayhem
cycle
jase
phable
and that mines is crazy
and of course geser ,s crazy ass

feeling like i smoked some beer
Old
(#253
Overtime
Unstoppable
Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 12-16-2005, 03:12 AM

bump.
Old
(#254
krowteN
krowteN has no e-cred at this point

Post 12-17-2005, 12:39 AM

where was that enter stolen from?

you aint got no wins in me casa!
Old
(#255
krowteN

Post 12-17-2005, 12:53 AM

I always wondered what was under this car

Old
(#256
Overtime
Unstoppable

Post 12-17-2005, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ZedIsDed@Dec 16 2005, 07:39 PM

My camera
Old
(#257
krowteN

Default 12-17-2005, 01:35 AM

ahhh, thats what i figured.

Old
(#258
Overtime
Unstoppable

Post 12-17-2005, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ZedIsDed@Dec 16 2005, 08:35 PM

you're a nerd, i think thats what we are calling them these days...
Old
(#259
krowteN

Post 12-17-2005, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by onesecondple+Dec 17 2005, 01:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Dec 17 2005, 01:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZedIsDed@Dec 16 2005, 08:35 PM

you're a nerd...
[/b][/quote]

if that aint the cracker calling the honkey white!

Old
(#260
Overtime
Unstoppable

Post 12-17-2005, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ZedIsDed+Dec 17 2005, 12:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZedIsDed - Dec 17 2005, 12:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by onesecondple@Dec 17 2005, 01:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ZedIsDed
Quote:
@Dec 16 2005, 08:35 PM

you're a nerd...
if that aint the cracker calling the honkey white!
[/b][/quote]

where the shit tits you been?
Old
(#261
Crotch Oner
Crotch Oner has no e-cred at this point

Post 12-17-2005, 12:46 PM

^ Who is that underneath? Those pieces are relatively new, I caught that car, untouched, right before summer maybe.

Criminal minded you\'ve been blinded looking for a style like mine you can\'t find it
Old
(#262
adepter
Rookie
adepter has no e-cred at this point

Post 12-19-2005, 06:54 AM

question answers.
Old
(#263
sloth loves chunk
Rookie
sloth loves chunk has no e-cred at this point

Post 12-19-2005, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Crotch Oner@Dec 17 2005, 07:46 AM
^ Who is that underneath? Those pieces are relatively new, I caught that car, untouched, right before summer maybe.
fucko sfk
Old
(#264
Overtime
Unstoppable

Default 12-20-2005, 02:49 AM

a panel on a door dosent make a wholecar, or even and e2e
Old
(#265
Overtime
Unstoppable

Default 12-20-2005, 02:59 AM

Old
(#266
dobsilla
dobsilla has definitely earned your virtual respect dobsilla has definitely earned your virtual respect dobsilla has definitely earned your virtual respect dobsilla has definitely earned your virtual respect dobsilla has definitely earned your virtual respect

Post 12-20-2005, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by onesecondple+Dec 17 2005, 01:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Dec 17 2005, 01:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZedIsDed@Dec 16 2005, 07:39 PM

My camera
[/b][/quote]

shits nice onesec
Old
(#267
Uncle Ben
Uncle Ben has no e-cred at this point

Post 12-21-2005, 02:03 PM

gamer
Old
(#268
krowteN

Post 12-21-2005, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by onesecondple@Dec 20 2005, 02:49 AM
WOW, mr. unstapable status on 12oz is now an authority on e2e's.

can you sign my book?

Old
(#269
Overtime
Unstoppable

Post 12-21-2005, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ZedIsDed+Dec 21 2005, 04:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZedIsDed - Dec 21 2005, 04:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Dec 20 2005, 02:49 AM
WOW, mr. unstapable status on 12oz is now an authority on e2e's.

can you sign my book?
[/b][/quote]

FINALLY someone gets it.....
Old
(#270
CROW RA
CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ! CROW RA is the motherfuckin' champ!

Post 12-21-2005, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ZedIsDed@Dec 16 2005, 06:53 PM

WHEN FUCKO AND I DID WHOLE CARS ON THE OLD KRL'S
THEY WERE NEW ONES WITH NO BUFF ON THAM AT ALL.. WE WOULD SEE THENEW LINE GO BY AND ONE WEEKEND THEY WERE LAYED UP ARE ARE TRASH CAR SPOT.SO WE DID WHOLES CARS THAT DAY/NITE
THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING UNDER THE FUCKO/CROW WHOLE CARS!!!!!!

if u see my fr8\'s hook a bird up with the flixx!!!
Old
(#271
Crotch Oner

Post 12-22-2005, 12:14 AM

I think you misunderstood if that was directed to me? I meant I saw that car with just Fucko on it not that long ago....just before summer maybe? I don't know the story behind it but it seems like a wack move unless there's good reason. And on those cars, I get your old stuff from those and others all lthe time.

Criminal minded you\'ve been blinded looking for a style like mine you can\'t find it
Old
(#272
Crotch Oner

Post 12-22-2005, 03:18 PM

Flix don't lie...by chance I came across the flick I have of that whole car, it had crap tags across the bottom so I guess these guys were covering up.

Old
(#273
fuckum
fuckum has no e-cred at this point

Default 12-22-2005, 03:33 PM

HEIST, what what, R.I.P.!!!

I hope you can't sleep, cause you dream about it. And when you dream ,i hope you can't sleep and you scream about it! I hope your conscience eats at you, and you can't breath without me...
Old
(#274
Overtime
Unstoppable

Post 12-22-2005, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CROW RA+Dec 21 2005, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CROW RA - Dec 21 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZedIsDed@Dec 16 2005, 06:53 PM

WHEN FUCKO AND I DID WHOLE CARS ON THE OLD KRL'S
THEY WERE NEW ONES WITH NO BUFF ON THAM AT ALL.. WE WOULD SEE THENEW LINE GO BY AND ONE WEEKEND THEY WERE LAYED UP ARE ARE TRASH CAR SPOT.SO WE DID WHOLES CARS THAT DAY/NITE
THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING UNDER THE FUCKO/CROW WHOLE CARS!!!!!!
[/b][/quote]

I think what zed is saying, is, he was the wholecar with the pieces over it, couldnt tell what the wholecar was. So, when someone posted the wholecar up, without the pieces over the bottom, he could tell what was "under" them.
Old
(#275
krowteN

Default 12-24-2005, 03:15 PM

you are just unstopable!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)