THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Red face 10-18-2005, 08:13 PM

flicks taken from I Dont Like You In That Way.com

Ciara lets it all hang out...

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Dr. Dazzle
Veteran
Dr. Dazzle is on their way to e-fame Dr. Dazzle is on their way to e-fame

Default 10-18-2005, 08:16 PM

How un-glamourous....

Hi Elise!
Old
(#3
MrChupacabra
Unstoppable
MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 08:16 PM

Who? Is that even a woman?
Old
(#4
kido
kido has no e-cred at this point

Default 10-18-2005, 08:20 PM

bfd

GET FAT
Old
(#5
slave_one
slave_one is watching their e-fame flourish slave_one is watching their e-fame flourish slave_one is watching their e-fame flourish slave_one is watching their e-fame flourish slave_one is watching their e-fame flourish slave_one is watching their e-fame flourish slave_one is watching their e-fame flourish

Post 10-18-2005, 08:20 PM

i don't even know who she is
Old
(#6
Gat Bush
Veteran
Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 08:22 PM

whoa, hairy cooch.
Old
(#7
Hermdog
Elite Member
Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools Hermdog has already snuffed most of you fools

Default 10-18-2005, 08:25 PM

Ooopss

Ramble On
Old
(#8
Brewster Baker
Premium Member
Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 08:26 PM

shit thats nasty!
Old
(#9
GLIK$
Senior Moderator
GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 08:31 PM

you call that a pussy?

looks more like the start of a three piece set.

NEW WORLD ORDER

THEY PLAN TO KILL YOU
Old
(#10
Tough Love
Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 08:48 PM

i was expecting to see a little more than just that. but i guess thats a big shocker. bitch is nasty, i dont care about her

[url]www.hundredproof.com[/url]

-12oz-Destruction Team 05- Death Dealer/Hayabusa
Old
(#11
Mr. Ape
Rookie
Mr. Ape has no e-cred at this point

Post 10-18-2005, 08:52 PM

it looks really dirty
Old
(#12
JUDONO?
JUDONO? has no e-cred at this point

Default 10-18-2005, 08:58 PM

so thats what lil bow wow be hitting.

look at me im a famous historian.
Old
(#13
^ . ^
Premium Member
^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ! ^ . ^ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 09:00 PM

i smell photoshopping.. usually it doesnt look like a big blob of color down there..

well..maybe hers does.

Got her toes done up wit her finger nails matchin'
Old
(#14
THANKYOU
THANKYOU has no e-cred at this point

Default 10-18-2005, 09:01 PM

bet she wishes she wore some panties now...
Old
(#15
leftover crack
leftover crack has no e-cred at this point

Default 10-18-2005, 09:08 PM

i heard some shit about her being a hermaphrodite...
Old
(#16
Gat Bush
Veteran
Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 09:20 PM

^^^i remember that!
Old
(#17
La Cosa Nostra
La Cosa Nostra has no e-cred at this point

Post 10-18-2005, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Glik0@Oct 18 2005, 03:31 PM
you call that a pussy?

looks more like the start of a three piece set.
no kidding, that shit's foul...i remember the penis rumors, too.
Old
(#18
EnimeeOne
EnimeeOne has no e-cred at this point

Default 10-18-2005, 09:38 PM

Unshaven too!
Old
(#19
dumy
Veteran
dumy has no e-cred at this point

Post 10-18-2005, 09:54 PM

haha..2crunk

The problem with the truth is that it's usually brutal
Old
(#20
Tough Love
Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ! Tough Love is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 10:20 PM

snatch was a great movie
also, that website has some nice photos of the very yummy jessica biel <3 my future wife

[url]www.hundredproof.com[/url]

-12oz-Destruction Team 05- Death Dealer/Hayabusa
Old
(#21
CACashRefund
Unstoppable
CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ! CACashRefund is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 11:39 PM

so she has hair, fuck.
sometimes you people get way too picky online, in reality if you you were gonna fuck a girl and she had some tuff on the muff, you know you wouldnt even think twice.

i wouldnt.

Never bummy, sip rummy, get money...

Team Heezie
Old
(#22
Brewster Baker
Premium Member
Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 11:44 PM

troo trew tru
Old
(#23
Gunm
Banned
Gunm has no e-cred at this point

Default 10-18-2005, 11:45 PM

^^^

some hair isn't an issue for me....

....some of it poking out through a raggedy hole in the crotch is a different matter...yarrrrrgghh
Old
(#24
Neskoner
Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ! Neskoner is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 10-18-2005, 11:46 PM

lame.
Old
(#25
dumy
Veteran
dumy has no e-cred at this point

Post 10-18-2005, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Oct 18 2005, 06:39 PM
so she has hair, fuck.
sometimes you people get way too picky online, in reality if you you were gonna fuck a girl and she had some tuff on the muff, you know you wouldnt even think twice.

i wouldnt.

yeah, they're gays...I'm with the cop on this one guys.

The problem with the truth is that it's usually brutal

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)