THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#7501
jaybooze
jaybooze just upped their e-cred some more jaybooze just upped their e-cred some more jaybooze just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-16-2011, 03:15 PM

these cats can draw ^^^

A sigh before we die like the last train leaving
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#7502
AUDI 5k
AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-16-2011, 04:32 PM

I'm gettin' aggravated! - Paul Sr.
Old
(#7503
christo-f
Veteran
christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-16-2011, 10:10 PM

Can these TRV people do something better than Roid and Horfe?
Old
(#7504
Lt.Bernum
Lt.Bernum has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-16-2011, 11:22 PM

granted they can obv do something "better" than a squiggly line but...
graffiti "art" is subjective so the word "better" is somewhat redundant in this instance imo.
Old
(#7505
SydGrafSeekr
Rookie
SydGrafSeekr has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-16-2011, 11:53 PM

Old
(#7506
christo-f
Veteran
christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ! christo-f is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-17-2011, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Bernum (View Original Post)

granted they can obv do something "better" than a squiggly line but...
graffiti "art" is subjective so the word "better" is somewhat redundant in this instance imo.
".................................................. ........................................"

BTW, "redundant" "means" "no" "longer" "required" "or" "superfluous", "not" "nonsensical". "Therefore" "I" "would" "suggest" "that" "your" "comment" "is" "what" "is" "redundant" "here"!

But thanks for playing anyway.....

Old
(#7507
Lt.Bernum

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-17-2011, 01:51 PM

errrr by your own definition "non·sen·si·cal (n n-s n s -k l). adj. 1. Lacking intelligible meaning: a nonsensical jumble of words. 2. Foolish; absurd" ergo no longer required.
Thanks for clearing that up....Next challenger?
Old
(#7508
Classified
Elite Member
Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ! Classified is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-17-2011, 01:55 PM

uppercut him mungo.....feed him brah...........feed the muthafuckaah......

if less is more , i'm more or less the richest breada ever born.....
Old
(#7509
christo-f
Veteran

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-17-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:

errrr by your own definition "non·sen·si·cal (n n-s n s -k l). adj. 1. Lacking intelligible meaning: a nonsensical jumble of words. 2. Foolish; absurd" ergo no longer required.
Thanks for clearing that up....Next challenger?
Haha, no. Your original statement was conceptually incorrect, no matter how you want to try and play it now. The correct word would have been nonsensical, as in the words don't make sense. The way you had it was that the word I had used was superfluous to the sentence, which it obviously wasn't.

I would agree that if you want to get all 'what is the meaning of life' on me, yes, my question is nonsensical given that appreciation of art is a phenomenological aspect of human behaviour. But there is no way you can play your statement being workable in the given context.

Now, get to the back of the line if you want to play again, there's other people waiting.
Old
(#7510
Lt.Bernum

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-17-2011, 02:19 PM

Ok i get your swerve. You avoided the head on and simply side swiped a parked car.
how about this one lol.... rrraawwwwrr. dinosaur speak for post your old school flicks?
Old
(#7511
prawn laksa
prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ! prawn laksa is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-17-2011, 02:21 PM

ummm, grafilthy....
Old
(#7512
christo-f
Veteran

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-17-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:

Ok i get your swerve. You avoided the head on and simply side swiped a parked car.
how about this one lol.... rrraawwwwrr. dinosaur speak for post your old school flicks?
Yeah, she's a long-tem project that one, I wouldn't wait up for it.

This album had pics of my first ever piece and my only WC in it so rest assured, I want to see them badder than anyone. I'll get on the trail when I get time to go up to Syd and look old mate up again.
Old
(#7513
Lt.Bernum

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-17-2011, 03:14 PM

Ok i'll stop bugging you about them...but i'll just say one thing which i'm certain is on your mind already...the longer time goes by the less likely they will be salvageable.
Old
(#7514
MitsOne
MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it MitsOne is killin' it

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-18-2011, 07:17 AM

nobody understands your big words so keep your dictionary tab shut boys, better say shit like "Eshay baaa" wtf is Baaa? niggaz have turned into sheep these days in more ways than one..

anyways...

melburn flick i found in the stash

Old
(#7515
Omega Man
Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ! Omega Man is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-19-2011, 01:38 PM

http://vimeo.com/33830778

Bad Samaritan averaging above average men.
Old
(#7516
jaybooze
jaybooze just upped their e-cred some more jaybooze just upped their e-cred some more jaybooze just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-19-2011, 02:12 PM

flicks trump inane arguments any day

A sigh before we die like the last train leaving
Old
(#7517
93 'til infinity
93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ! 93 'til infinity is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-19-2011, 02:19 PM

Old
(#7518
areminem
Rookie
areminem has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-20-2011, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityCircle (View Original Post)

dope dope!!

Dems was the man! funky public styles and 1000 names. One of Sydneys best
Old
(#7519
Amuser
Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-20-2011, 06:04 AM

On the wander..

On the roof..

Some drop science, but I\'m droppin English
Old
(#7520
AUDI 5k
AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ! AUDI 5k is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-20-2011, 07:53 AM

what about the roof

Old
(#7521
Amuser
Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ! Amuser is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-20-2011, 11:28 AM

Dude in fluro
People thought he was gonna jump
Just a tradie workin

Old
(#7522
Amuser

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-20-2011, 11:31 AM

Will fire up the scanner over Christmas
90's stuff etc

Old
(#7523
imposter
Rookie
imposter has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-20-2011, 12:09 PM

anyone sydney heads flick the srate moik married couple running yellow line today?
Old
(#7524
areminem
Rookie
areminem has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-20-2011, 04:11 PM

someone chuck up some spen stuff. that would be tops.
Old
(#7525
AUDI 5k

Default Re: >>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<< - 12-20-2011, 08:36 PM

who does the Mr with the wonky teeth and eyes on the r? saw another like this ages ago but no name

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)