THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
Eastavenu
Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools Eastavenu has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 03:25 PM

So i guess we don't have a thread anymore. Let's start over, heres some old and some new.
Burye-Toe

Ouija

Mesto

Game

Ouija

and some more Mest

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
em effer
Premium Member
em effer just upped their e-cred some more em effer just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 03:29 PM

madball
Old
(#3
Oliver Clothesoff
Banned
Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ! Oliver Clothesoff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 03:46 PM

u shoulda started off better than that
Old
(#4
!@#$%
Senior Moderator
!@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 04:00 PM

hmmm, naw i think ethreadz is hookin it up?
Old
(#5
upstatekilla
Rookie
upstatekilla has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 05:01 PM

Some I had uploaded already

Old
(#6
upstatekilla
Rookie

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 05:08 PM

I'll have lots more later, just dont have the time to resize them all.
Old
(#7
upstatekilla
Rookie

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 05:15 PM

THESE ARE ALL STOLEN!!

Fuck this, how come when I upload an attachment they all line up in a line now?
Old
(#8
Ethreadzny2
Veteran
Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 05:27 PM

i will periodically be hooking them up during the weekend. ct is shining hard, and has been. just the thread went in a wrong direction, and was time for a revamp.

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#9
HAL
Senior Moderator
HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ! HAL is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 06:04 PM

I call the underwater spot!
Old
(#10
KELPER
Rookie
KELPER has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 06:11 PM

Captain Crunch in effect!

KELP ONLY
Old
(#11
upstatekilla
Rookie

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL

I call the underwater spot!
Thats fuckin funny bro.
Old
(#12
Dog Breath
Dog Breath has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 06:50 PM

everyones probably already seen em, but i figure i'll put them up again,..a fresh start.

Old
(#13
Dog Breath
Dog Breath has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 06:57 PM

Old
(#14
Ethreadzny2
Veteran
Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:08 PM

serk,rage3,esen,savager,royl,goe,drue,era and pacer

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#15
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:10 PM

prim serk and jeli

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#16
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:10 PM

klever

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#17
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:12 PM

pacer and era

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#18
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:14 PM

ct writers in ny

celo soz beat and rage3

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#19
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:17 PM

keph with reo character

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#20
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:17 PM

i will slowly get pics up here and there.

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#21
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:29 PM

not ny, but ct cats
twice and ink

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#22
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:30 PM

reo and rage3

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#23
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:32 PM

eros and seac

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#24
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:34 PM

exst

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#25
Ethreadzny2
Veteran

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 05-26-2006, 08:36 PM

skem

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)