THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#37776
ufive
Banned
ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-23-2012, 03:28 PM

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#37777
ufive
Banned
ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-23-2012, 03:40 PM

http://youtu.be/U2s1vrfwHCI
Old
(#37778
fiveohno
fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-23-2012, 03:47 PM

Old
(#37779
DIECLAN!
DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-23-2012, 06:35 PM

fresh mock joints.
Old
(#37780
DIECLAN!
DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ! DIECLAN! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-23-2012, 06:37 PM

Old
(#37781
DIECLAN!

Default thats all folks - 07-23-2012, 06:38 PM

Old
(#37782
yomommasaho
Veteran
yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ! yomommasaho is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-24-2012, 12:13 AM

^^damn the circular portion on that g is nuts

Whoever said illegal was the easy way out?
Old
(#37783
fiveohno
fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ! fiveohno is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-24-2012, 12:58 AM

^^ co-sign ^^
Old
(#37784
Top notorious troopers
Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ! Top notorious troopers is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-24-2012, 04:13 AM

Big mutha fuckin GA!!!
Old
(#37785
DETRA
DETRA just upped their e-cred some more DETRA just upped their e-cred some more DETRA just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-24-2012, 03:29 PM

[IMG]
Name by 2-0-3, on Flickr[/IMG]
Old
(#37786
axel...
axel... has definitely earned your virtual respect axel... has definitely earned your virtual respect axel... has definitely earned your virtual respect axel... has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-24-2012, 07:02 PM

Old
(#37787
silent bob
Rookie
silent bob is killin' it silent bob is killin' it silent bob is killin' it silent bob is killin' it silent bob is killin' it silent bob is killin' it silent bob is killin' it silent bob is killin' it

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-24-2012, 09:04 PM

this is a good inspiration thread
Old
(#37788
popcorn11
popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ! popcorn11 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-25-2012, 01:33 AM

Old
(#37789
any2
any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ! any2 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-25-2012, 07:04 AM

I hope Jurne gettin paid royalties
Old
(#37790
Wence
Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-25-2012, 07:11 PM

Old
(#37791
Wence
Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools Wence has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-25-2012, 07:12 PM

Old
(#37792
Hungryest Hippo
Hungryest Hippo is watching their e-fame flourish Hungryest Hippo is watching their e-fame flourish Hungryest Hippo is watching their e-fame flourish Hungryest Hippo is watching their e-fame flourish Hungryest Hippo is watching their e-fame flourish Hungryest Hippo is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-25-2012, 08:53 PM

lol oval rockin the back-fat backpack... revenge body'n fools.. makem step they game up
Old
(#37793
ILCrew
ILCrew has already snuffed most of you fools ILCrew has already snuffed most of you fools ILCrew has already snuffed most of you fools ILCrew has already snuffed most of you fools ILCrew has already snuffed most of you fools ILCrew has already snuffed most of you fools ILCrew has already snuffed most of you fools ILCrew has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-26-2012, 03:07 AM

Syne & Dash....that's real Hip Hop.

...because Karate Man bruise on the inside.
Old
(#37794
Honorable_Bobby_Seale
Honorable_Bobby_Seale is on their way to e-fame Honorable_Bobby_Seale is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-26-2012, 03:46 AM

That revenge is fresh .....lazer spaghetti is on point lol
Old
(#37795
SHAOLIN
SHAOLIN has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-26-2012, 07:41 AM

Laser spaghetti
Old
(#37796
BelRoC !OF
Elite Member
BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-26-2012, 02:39 PM

Flip flops at BK bridge.. That's what sup..

TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR!!
Old
(#37797
geargff
geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-26-2012, 09:20 PM

IDEO by ...BZ, on Flickr
Catch of the day!!

handy by ...BZ, on Flickr

COSE TBM by ...BZ, on Flickr

DART FIB DCEE by ...BZ, on Flickr

TAKE7 by ...BZ, on Flickr

DIZE by ...BZ, on Flickr

COSE TBM MIA HD by ...BZ, on Flickr

DAYZ? by ...BZ, on Flickr

Untitled by ...BZ, on Flickr

? by ...BZ, on Flickr

Untitled by ...BZ, on Flickr

ABIS ASK by ...BZ, on Flickr

NIS 3A by ...BZ, on Flickr

"you look like a fag, and your shits all retarded"
"i lost 3 maybe ten fights in my life"
Please do not assume that I am affialiated or "down with" any of the writers or crews I posted.
Old
(#37798
Dark eyes kid
Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools Dark eyes kid has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-27-2012, 03:23 PM

Theres alot of nice work on this page.. Love seein ID flicks. Thats a pretty clean Twasier piece. good shit all around

A 40oz and Dutchmaster is the recipe..
Old
(#37799
Buttcork2.0lovesmen8===D
Buttcork2.0lovesmen8===D has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-28-2012, 01:49 AM

AUS, HOW ARE YOU, YOU FAGGOT, HOW IS THE SPOT JOCKING GOING AND GET ANAL BY YOUR DAD? CORK STOP SINCERELY YOUR IDOL I SHOVE CORKS UP MY BUTT
Old
(#37800
NaturalHabitat
NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ! NaturalHabitat is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Connect-i-cut. - 07-28-2012, 02:23 AM

is that a PIGS crew Dayz/s?

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)