THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable
ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-04-2007, 11:28 AM

for those that care, my boy ELF MPC passed away this weekend..

Fool moon's light is calling me
My kingdom lies within
The mystic soul and lion's heart
Brought by the talisman.
The ecstasy of battle takes me
Where the falcons fly.
Immortal youth was granted me
I will never die.

Born of Black Wind, Fire and Steel

REST IN PEACE MY BROTHER
MPC Forever...

i lived in a different time on a different line..
sometimes you just cant die in peace without doing another piece...
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable
ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-04-2007, 11:30 AM

Old
(#3
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-04-2007, 11:30 AM

Old
(#4
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-04-2007, 11:31 AM

Old
(#5
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-04-2007, 11:32 AM

Old
(#6
The optick one
The optick one is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-04-2007, 11:39 AM

RIP ELF. Very sorry to hear about that. How did he pass? If you dont mind one asking.

ITS ASSASSINATION DAY.
Old
(#7
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-04-2007, 02:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywbqpBdfmsA

Old
(#8
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-04-2007, 02:05 PM

http://www.frank151.com/2007/03/09/t...vie-treatment/

Old
(#9
FuzZy
Elite Member
FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools FuzZy has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 01:24 AM

RIP ELF MPC......

awesome guy - only met him once but he will still be missed

R.I.P. MYER AWP
Old
(#10
IMPEACH CORZINE
IMPEACH CORZINE has definitely earned your virtual respect IMPEACH CORZINE has definitely earned your virtual respect IMPEACH CORZINE has definitely earned your virtual respect IMPEACH CORZINE has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 02:14 AM

r.i.p.
Old
(#11
GLIK$
Senior Moderator
GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ! GLIK$ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 04:04 AM

get the fuck outta here.

thats beat.

RIP

NEW WORLD ORDER

THEY PLAN TO KILL YOU
Old
(#12
bananahammock
bananahammock is on their way to e-fame bananahammock is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 04:15 AM

dude was fersh .big inspiration when i was young and mad cool cat throughout the years
Old
(#13
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 10:59 AM

thanks to cavs for these gems..
Attached Thumbnails
File Type: jpg elf 5 line.jpg (62.8 KB, 2291 views)

Old
(#14
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 11:00 AM

Attached Thumbnails
File Type: jpg elf fr8 1987.jpg (75.9 KB, 1309 views)

Old
(#15
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 11:06 AM

Old
(#16
bemflix
bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 11:31 AM

BIG UPS TO CARLUCCI
A BROTHER FROM WAY BACK
REST IN PIECE BROTHER

YOU WILL BE MISSED

REAL RECOGNIZES REAL......Since 1981
©2012 Bemflix Productions®

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor.
Old
(#17
Mr.Maker
Veteran
Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Maker is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM

RIP...my thoughts go out to family and crew...his name will live forever.

****CORN FEED BREED****
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old
(#18
ajax
ajax just stepped up their game

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 02:31 PM

rest in peace bro.
Old
(#19
bemflix
bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 05:54 PM

this is classic CARLUCCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywbqpBdfmsA

REAL RECOGNIZES REAL......Since 1981
©2012 Bemflix Productions®

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor.
Old
(#20
Luigi Russolo
Luigi Russolo has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 06:51 PM

reign in blood! nice!

rip

beauty of a handstyle.
Old
(#21
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 10:08 PM

Old
(#22
BitterBeerFace
Rookie
BitterBeerFace has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-05-2007, 10:50 PM

RIP ELF MPC
Old
(#23
IntoTheGrave
IntoTheGrave has definitely earned your virtual respect IntoTheGrave has definitely earned your virtual respect IntoTheGrave has definitely earned your virtual respect IntoTheGrave has definitely earned your virtual respect IntoTheGrave has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-06-2007, 12:40 PM

Damn..Elf,Echo,Fade..3 names that are embedded in my brain from the 80s..Just a few weeks ago i was lookin through some old flix, and found a wall Elf did upstate with Void, and Des..Dude had great handstyle, bombed hard, and did dope pieces..R.I.P..sad news..
Old
(#24
alphastart
Rookie
alphastart has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-07-2007, 01:07 PM

i grew up on morris park down by garfield, and i can't front Elf always had a dope tag, no curves straight lines quick, easy and on point...

RIP ELF
Old
(#25
wailing_ghetto_jennings
wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ! wailing_ghetto_jennings is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: ELF MPC - Rest in Peace my brother... - 09-08-2007, 06:06 AM

RIP ELF.

STAY UP! interesting guy.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)