THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
The_Agony_Of_Defeat
Rookie
The_Agony_Of_Defeat has no e-cred at this point

Default Train hopping flicks... - 11-25-2007, 06:08 PM

Please post them, i posted this in metal heads but was told to try again here. It's for a zine no faces will be shown or anything like that i just need it well for the image it self. If interested post them on here or pm me it would be greatly appreciated if not i can understand thanks.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Port-A-John Enthusiest
Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ! Port-A-John Enthusiest is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 12-05-2007, 04:23 AM

( o Y o ) <--dope flik eh?
Old
(#3
loveangeles
Rookie
loveangeles has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 01-07-2008, 02:23 AM

i want to see some goods

my only weakness is a list of crime my only weakness is.. well, never mind, never mind..
Old
(#4
fech
fech better step their game up

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 01-09-2008, 07:13 AM

a buddy of mine who doesnt write or anything just asked me when the best time would be for him to hop a line northbound to ride 400 miles back to his hometown. i told him to take pictures and send them to me and he said he would so when i get those from him i'll post them up. i think he's gonna try an catch one tomorrow... unless he got one today. i dunno

this is what i know best and i will not lose it to you
Old
(#5
solidcold
solidcold has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 01-10-2008, 04:28 PM

go hop a train yourself and get some flix.
Old
(#6
ArchOne
ArchOne has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 01-30-2008, 02:55 AM

word^^
Old
(#7
onewaykids
onewaykids is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 01-30-2008, 07:06 AM

i think this is what you want
we call em backons so i dono if wer thinking of the same thing
Old
(#8
spitgamelikeasailor
Banned
spitgamelikeasailor is about to be banned

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 01-31-2008, 05:36 AM

bump these foos hoppn on shitt hahaa
Old
(#9
ValueHorse
ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 01-31-2008, 08:48 PM

bump this thread idea. post your catching out flicks!
Old
(#10
spectr

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-01-2008, 05:28 AM

let me dig up these flicks I posted in ch0 a while ago for this thread.. plus I have some friends who might be willing to contribute some for on here... and I should have some somewhere... and some more sometime soon...
Old
(#11
spectr

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-01-2008, 07:24 PM

just a couple stolen from this site.. http://ziza.es/2007/07/23/page,1,3,L...2_fotos .html

Old
(#12
scott3193
Rookie
scott3193 is about to be banned

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-04-2008, 12:17 AM

wat the fuck are these pics
Old
(#13
ValueHorse
ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ! ValueHorse is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-04-2008, 09:53 PM

those are poloroid kid. u cant steal his shit. i love tht dudes phots. maybe its not such a good idea actualy to expose all these young confused just coming up writers to traid riding...CLOSE!!!
Old
(#14
spectr

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-04-2008, 10:23 PM

I made it clear where I stole the flicks from, even giving a link to the site.. I never claimed that they were mine.. I said I would post some of my travels and some friends travels at a later point in time.. but felt like something posting something to actually get some flicks in the thread...
Old
(#15
Dranx0
Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ! Dranx0 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-05-2008, 01:18 AM

Very exclusive photos, spectr. Thanks for the link. Seems to be a carefree and hardcore lifestyle. I guess resourcefulness is the key. That possum dinner prep looks interesting.
Old
(#16
ValueHorse

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-05-2008, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectr (View Original Post)

I made it clear where I stole the flicks from, even giving a link to the site.. I never claimed that they were mine.. I said I would post some of my travels and some friends travels at a later point in time.. but felt like something posting something to actually get some flicks in the thread...
i wasnt really refering any negative connotation to you posting the flicks, i was refering to all the random people like whoa what is this?? im going to go hop a train get arrested and expliote it just like how graffiti is now exploited, and u have to watch for dumb kids in your yard all the time.
Old
(#17
Hullucination
Veteran
Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ! Hullucination is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-06-2008, 06:43 AM

i meet the occational hobo when im in the yard, most of them just want to find a chill spot to sleep and eat.

the largest cause of death is birth
Old
(#18
HighOnStress
HighOnStress has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-21-2008, 07:30 PM

amazing photos. good link, thanks. hope to see more posted here soon.
spring, come sooner, you motherfucker.
Old
(#19
Overtime
Unstoppable
Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 02-22-2008, 12:10 AM

dude has posted the pcitures before himself, multiple times on this board, get over it
Old
(#20
PudMiester
PudMiester better step their game up

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 03-03-2008, 08:27 PM

bump this thread ideav post some jank
Old
(#21
nr272
Rookie
nr272 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 03-14-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectr (View Original Post)

just a couple stolen from this site.. http://ziza.es/2007/07/23/page,1,3,L...2_fotos .html
Thanks for that. I have to wonder how some of those kids are able to travel with a guitar and not have it get smashed to pieces. A friend of mine who hops trains said that anything you have that can break, will break.
Old
(#22
The Texas Madman

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 03-14-2008, 03:42 PM

I'm looking to find folks that would help me with a modern day hobo documentary, this would include travel [by freight train] interviews with older Hobo-Tramps as well as younger Hobo-Tramps, and filming rail travel. I would be using a DVR with a removable hard drive, recording in basic AVI format, the hard drive would be able to hold 300 GB of video. Travel would be on all available Railroads. This project would be a labor of 3 years, and thie final project's conclusion would be a DVD available on a per-order basis!

Anyone Interested?
Old
(#23
slush_one
slush_one has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 04-08-2008, 11:16 PM

[quote=spectr;6057053]just a couple stolen from this site.. http://ziza.es/2007/07/23/page,1,3,L...2_fotos .html

damn they are some dirty mo fo's, probly a good thing thats a rare site too see round here
Old
(#24
CreamyPotatoe
Veteran
CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 04-09-2008, 08:43 PM

some of those comments are funny^

"you've been dinking a lil bit tonight havent you?"
"no, ive been drinking a lot."

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

{o.o}
|)_(|
-"-"-
YA RLY

{o,o}
(__(|
-"-"-
NO WAI!
Old
(#25
rolling nowhere
rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ! rolling nowhere is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Train hopping flicks... - 04-09-2008, 09:10 PM

i need to stop bein lazy and develope my flicks already...
i have some dope shots on the sunset route and what not...
maybe ill go right fucking now...

http://www2.b3ta.com/sleepy-kittens/

dont question it.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)