THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
eatso
Elite Member
eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default websites that rip you off - 12-26-2007, 06:21 PM

anyone know anything bout one called "urban designz"
out of los angeles ?
no working e-mail, no phone numbers, nuthin'.
sometimes wanting to show support gets you nuthin but fucked over.....
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
CreamyPotatoe
Veteran
CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-26-2007, 07:12 PM

heard of one named tools of the trade same deal

"you've been dinking a lil bit tonight havent you?"
"no, ive been drinking a lot."

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

{o.o}
|)_(|
-"-"-
YA RLY

{o,o}
(__(|
-"-"-
NO WAI!
Old
(#3
iloveboxcars
Immortal
iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ! iloveboxcars is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-26-2007, 09:33 PM

contact the owner of the domain name. not the dude that rents it, but the actual company that owns it.

too much sunshine makes a desert.
.the Bay Area Casual.
Old
(#4
MY ROTTING LIVER
Elite Member
MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools MY ROTTING LIVER has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-27-2007, 04:20 AM

http://urbandesignz.safeshopper.com/350/cat350.htm?728

If it's this site, they may have done you a favor.
Old
(#5
swif1
swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ! swif1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-27-2007, 04:43 AM

I've shopped at Urban Designz once before. I had to email them about my order. That's when they decided to mail it.
Old
(#6
Ski Mask
Unstoppable
Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ! Ski Mask is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-27-2007, 04:43 AM

WTF is a "Graffiti Vandalist"?
Old
(#7
lord_casek
Immortal
lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-27-2007, 08:43 AM

Administrative Contact Technical Contact:
North America urbandesignzshoppe@yahoo.com

P.O. Box 1982
Los Angeles CA 90078
US
213-323-1818

for all you cats who get ripped off by a site,
http://samspade.org/

put the url in there....always more than one way to skin a cat.

*CLICK AN AD AND SUPPORT THE SITE*
Old
(#8
CreamyPotatoe
Veteran
CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-27-2007, 05:42 PM

casek comin thru

"you've been dinking a lil bit tonight havent you?"
"no, ive been drinking a lot."

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

{o.o}
|)_(|
-"-"-
YA RLY

{o,o}
(__(|
-"-"-
NO WAI!
Old
(#9
eatso
Elite Member
eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ! eatso is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-27-2007, 11:45 PM

thank you sir

UGLY KIDS
REGGAE AIR HORN
12OZ COOKING TEAM
Old
(#10
Pistol
Unstoppable
Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-28-2007, 03:47 AM

i've ordered from there before. got my shit in 4 days.
i even emailed the dude, cause I was going on a last minute vacation and needed supplies ASAP ad asked if I could possibly meet up with him somewhere in LA to pick up the shit and he sent back an email within hours saying it was cool we could meet up in person.
i mean fuck thats pretty cool right there in my book.

but anyways got my shit in 4 days (they use prioritymail) and just in time for the vacation

toolzofthetrade and thatslife were/are owned by the same people.
ripped off alot of people over the years.
even tried to lie and ruin my name.

The Gray Feathered NightOwl
www.kingoolong.com
Old
(#11
Pistol
Unstoppable
Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-28-2007, 03:51 AM

just went to their front page.
they have a number on there.
does it work?

The Gray Feathered NightOwl
www.kingoolong.com
Old
(#12
Skilla54
Skilla54 just upped their e-cred some more Skilla54 just upped their e-cred some more Skilla54 just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-29-2007, 04:43 PM

Old
(#13
Deloner
Veteran
Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-30-2007, 08:18 AM

"ARREST ME"

Hey, guero. Fuck the world.
Old
(#14
bub-ole
bub-ole just upped their e-cred some more bub-ole just upped their e-cred some more bub-ole just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 12-31-2007, 08:16 AM

look at it this way atleast it is somewhat small...

umm why are we painting a tractor?
Old
(#15
Canman
Canman has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 01-07-2008, 05:14 AM

yeah, and not noticably colourful at all.
Old
(#16
eatso
Elite Member

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 01-07-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol (View Original Post)

just went to their front page.
they have a number on there.
does it work?
nah it's a fax
my girl spent alot of cash buying me shit for x-mas
I'm pissed.

UGLY KIDS
REGGAE AIR HORN
12OZ COOKING TEAM
Old
(#17
slowDown
slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: websites that rip you off - 02-08-2008, 11:23 PM

How about Graff Zines. Learned my lesson with those real early on...

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)